Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2977 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #30 - May 1st, 2023 at 9:55am

philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 9:54am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 29th, 2023 at 12:08pm:
Is this an admission from criminal defendant Trump?

"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" he wrote.

How does Trump know any of this if he was not there and the rape never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

Exactly!

That sounds like a confession to me.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #31 - May 1st, 2023 at 10:01am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 3:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 2:23pm:
“I’m telling you, he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said. “If I was trying to make a lie, I would say I was screaming my head off, but I did not scream. I did not scream.”

Technically, she volunteered that she did lie. Because she did say that she was screaming her head off. And then she goes on to say that she did not scream. So, if she screamed or did not scream, she lied about being raped.

This should be an easy win for Trump.

I have not seen any claim that Carroll was screaming her head off....I am not surprised you cannot back that claim up???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - May 1st, 2023 at 12:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 4:57am:
E Jean Carroll says she came to court ‘because Trump raped me and said it didn’t happen’

Advice columnist, 79, details social media attacks in wake of rape allegation but tells jurors ‘I couldn’t be more proud to be here’

Yes, but you're missing the subtext here, Greggery. The big fella was being ironic. E Jean must have missed his wink.

Look, the "noble Alpha" is okay with his manhood, unlike the lefty chodes, who tie themselves into knots to signal their virtue. Rape? They ask. How very dare you!

The big fella just laughs it off. Okay, he says, so sue me.

Ballbusting prudes like E Jean are left speechless. But... you raped me!

The big fella might raise an eyebrow. Yeah? He says. And you loved every minute of it.

Remember, E Jean was put off sex for good, so who has the last laugh here?

The big fella moved onto Stormy, the Playboy model, the one he got up the duff and paid for an abortion for, and oh - the White House.

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, Greggery. Where would we be if Julius Caesar didn't cut a few corners?

Apart from the dearth of the republic, the slide into the Dark Ages and having his senators assasinate him, it's all good, no?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #33 - May 1st, 2023 at 1:39pm

philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 10:01am:
“I’m telling you, he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said. “If I was trying to make a lie, I would say I was screaming my head off, but I did not scream. I did not scream.”

Technically, she volunteered that she did lie. Because she did say that she was screaming her head off. And then she goes on to say that she did not scream. So, if she screamed or did not scream, she lied about being raped.

I have not seen any claim that Carroll was screaming her head off....I am not surprised you cannot back that claim up???

Maybe I wrote a poorly worded post in my sleep deprivation. But when someone poses a hypothetical situation, in this regards, as to her being a liar, you would think that a defense lawyer would take hold of a hypothetical situation as being an admission of this happening.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - May 1st, 2023 at 1:49pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:39pm:

Maybe I wrote a poorly worded post in my sleep deprivation. But when someone poses a hypothetical situation, in this regards, as to her being a liar, you would think that a defense lawyer would take hold of a hypothetical situation as being an admission of this happening.

Does this look like an admission that criminal defendant Trump was there?

"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" Trump wrote.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #35 - May 1st, 2023 at 2:37pm

Carroll has never said she screamed and Trump knew it which is why his lawyer questioned her over it....How did Trump know Carroll did not scream or there were no witnesses???

Quote:

Trump appears to know a lot about what happened despite claiming it never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - May 1st, 2023 at 2:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:37pm:

Carroll has never said she screamed and Trump knew it which is why his lawyer questioned her over it....How did Trump know Carroll did not scream or there were no witnesses???

Quote:

Trump appears to know a lot about what happened despite claiming it never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed.

I don't see this ending well for criminal defendant Trump.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #37 - May 1st, 2023 at 2:50pm

Or else the razor-sharp lawyer asked for her details. Good move. If she screamed in a department store, who heard it? Those guys get $38,000 a minute.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - May 1st, 2023 at 3:56pm

Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Oh, Mr Trump admits she screamed, dear - out of joy, for having such an encounter with a ripe, Alpha male, at the peak of his sexual prime.

But sure, apart from that, it never happened.  Wink

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #39 - May 1st, 2023 at 4:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:49pm:

That looks like an inquiry into the complainant's claims that rape took place. She was not raped because she did not make any verbal objections -- possible interpretation of the first question. There was nobody around to verify that the complainant went off to be with Trump -- possible interpretation of the second question. There was nobody to witness the alleged rape taking place, or to intervene -- possible interpretation of the third question.

Actually, those interpretations of the questions are mine. What are your interpretation of each question, greg?

At this stage...
IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - May 1st, 2023 at 4:10pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 4:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:49pm:

That looks like an inquiry into the complainant's claims that rape took place. She was not raped because she did not make any verbal objections -- possible interpretation of the first question. There was nobody around to verify that the complainant went off to be with Trump -- possible interpretation of the second question. There was nobody to witness the alleged rape taking place, or to intervene -- possible interpretation of the third question.

Actually, those interpretations of the questions are mine. What are your interpretation of each question, greg?

Come come, there is only one possible interpretation, dear.

Quote:
I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #41 - May 1st, 2023 at 4:17pm

Admittedly, I am just taking at face value what you and others have alleged about the rape, that you gathered from other sources. I would have to research this topic -- which I will do later -- to get a better understanding.

As for your question, Mr Trump seemed to be quoted as asking questions himself about the credibility of the allegations being made against him. Trump may well have an alibi.

Quote:
Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Trump did not say that he knew. He seems to be referencing the allegations that the complainant said that she did not scream. And given the fact that 30 years has passed, you would think that there would be a witness that came forward to verify that a rape had taken place. Given that this witness has not been made known in the last 30 years, I would suggest that there was no witness. But, then again, the complainant does not need a witness to allege rape. She could have had a rape kit done at the hospital and the allegation made against Trump.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - May 1st, 2023 at 5:53pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 4:17pm:

Admittedly, I am just taking at face value what you and others have alleged about the rape, that you gathered from other sources. I would have to research this topic -- which I will do later -- to get a better understanding.

As for your question, Mr Trump seemed to be quoted as asking questions himself about the credibility of the allegations being made against him. Trump may well have an alibi.

Quote:
Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Trump did not say that he knew. He seems to be referencing the allegations that the complainant said that she did not scream. And given the fact that 30 years has passed, you would think that there would be a witness that came forward to verify that a rape had taken place. Given that this witness has not been made known in the last 30 years, I would suggest that there was no witness. But, then again, the complainant does not need a witness to allege rape. She could have had a rape kit done at the hospital and the allegation made against Trump.

I know, right? And Bill, the old dog, never had sexual relations with that Monica Lewinsky woman.

The leftards have made that one perfectly clear, no?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #43 - May 1st, 2023 at 5:55pm

'Donald Trump raped me'   ?

It's all a dirty communist lie.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:00pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 4:17pm:

Quote:
Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Trump did not say that he knew. He seems to be referencing the allegations that the complainant said that she did not scream. And given the fact that 30 years has passed, you would think that there would be a witness that came forward to verify that a rape had taken place. Given that this witness has not been made known in the last 30 years, I would suggest that there was no witness.

It's already been established that there was no witness.

That doesn't mean there was no rape though.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Send Topic Print