Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2980 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #45 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:00pm

Bobby. wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 5:55pm:
'Donald Trump raped me'   ?

It's all a dirty communist lie.

All 26 women were communists?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:01pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 4:17pm:
... And given the fact that 30 years has passed, you would think that there would be a witness that came forward to verify that a rape had taken place. Given that this witness has not been made known in the last 30 years, I would suggest that there was no witness. ...

It's already been established that there was no witness.

That doesn't mean there was no rape though.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:01pm:
... And given the fact that 30 years has passed, you would think that there would be a witness that came forward to verify that a rape had taken place. Given that this witness has not been made known in the last 30 years, I would suggest that there was no witness. ...

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

if it fell 40 years ago, who cares

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:04pm

aquascoot wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:03pm:

Everybody.

Everybody except those who condone rape.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:37pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:39pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 10:01am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 3:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 2:23pm:
“I’m telling you, he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said. “If I was trying to make a lie, I would say I was screaming my head off, but I did not scream. I did not scream.”

Technically, she volunteered that she did lie. Because she did say that she was screaming her head off. And then she goes on to say that she did not scream. So, if she screamed or did not scream, she lied about being raped.

This should be an easy win for Trump.

I have not seen any claim that Carroll was screaming her head off....I am not surprised you cannot back that claim up???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe I wrote a poorly worded post in my sleep deprivation. But when someone poses a hypothetical situation, in this regards, as to her being a liar, you would think that a defense lawyer would take hold of a hypothetical situation as being an admission of this happening.

Carroll has never said she screamed and Trump knew it which is why his lawyer questioned her over it....How did Trump know Carroll did not scream or there were no witnesses???

Quote:
"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" Trump wrote.

Trump appears to know a lot about what happened despite claiming it never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed.

I don't see this ending well for criminal defendant Trump.

The plaintiff in this matter is free to stick his dick wherever he likes, Greggery. He is the 45th president, after all.

The real CRIME OF THE CENTURY has gone unreported. Typical. Where's the outrage over the LAPTOP FROM HELL?

The big fella's right. Hushing that one up probably cost him the election.

Well, another 7 million votes, anyway. He had it in the bag. And frankly, he did win the election, mkay?

At least Fox are finally coming to their senses, no? Tucker Carlson probably got the sack for not releasing the flash drive.

DEEP STATE!!!

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - May 1st, 2023 at 6:16pm

aquascoot wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:03pm:

Exactly. Bill, the old dog, visited Epstein Island 26.7 times over 40 years ago, dear. Why aren't the leftards suing him for that?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:35pm

Karnal wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:37pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:39pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 10:01am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 3:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 2:23pm:
“I’m telling you, he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said. “If I was trying to make a lie, I would say I was screaming my head off, but I did not scream. I did not scream.”

Technically, she volunteered that she did lie. Because she did say that she was screaming her head off. And then she goes on to say that she did not scream. So, if she screamed or did not scream, she lied about being raped.

This should be an easy win for Trump.

I have not seen any claim that Carroll was screaming her head off....I am not surprised you cannot back that claim up???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe I wrote a poorly worded post in my sleep deprivation. But when someone poses a hypothetical situation, in this regards, as to her being a liar, you would think that a defense lawyer would take hold of a hypothetical situation as being an admission of this happening.

Carroll has never said she screamed and Trump knew it which is why his lawyer questioned her over it....How did Trump know Carroll did not scream or there were no witnesses???

Quote:
"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" Trump wrote.

Trump appears to know a lot about what happened despite claiming it never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed.

I don't see this ending well for criminal defendant Trump.

The plaintiff in this matter is free to stick his dick wherever he likes, Greggery. He is the 45th president, after all.

The dick in question is so small, she couldn't tell if it was all the way in or only half-way in, or if it was his fingers.

Embarrassing for the old guy.

"Carroll recounted how Trump allegedly shoved her against the wall despite her struggles and eventually inserted his fingers and then his penis inside her."

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #52 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:39pm

Karnal wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 5:53pm:
I know, right? And Bill, the old dog, never had sexual relations with that Monica Lewinsky woman.

The leftards have made that one perfectly clear, no?

Well, I was not witness to the affair. So, I cannot state with any degree of certainty that Bill had an affair with Ms Lewinsky. But, given the state of Hilary, I can understand the motivation behind Bill's infidelity. And Ms Lewinsky is a pretty good sort.

At this stage...
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #53 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:00pm:

Well, the tree huggers would sure make a lot of noise about a fallen tree.

The only person who needed to make a sound during a rape is the raped. Either objecting to getting raped. Or making a statement to police in the aftermath. I don't know if there was a complaint made shortly after the alleged rape had happened. But, if the raped are not telling their attacker their objections in whatever manner is befitting, I doubt that a rape took place. Exceptions would be if the raped is not conscious during the rape.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:45pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 7:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:00pm:

Well, the tree huggers would sure make a lot of noise about a fallen tree.

The only person who needed to make a sound during a rape is the raped. Either objecting to getting raped. Or making a statement to police in the aftermath. I don't know if there was a complaint made shortly after the alleged rape had happened. But, if the raped are not telling their attacker their objections in whatever manner is befitting, I doubt that a rape took place. Exceptions would be if the raped is not conscious during the rape.

Okay.

If you want to believe a proven pathological liar who has admitted to being a sexual predator, and who has been accused of sexually assaulting 26 women (and at least one small child), that's up to you.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #55 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:04pm:
Everybody.

There is an understanding that if a rape victim does not make a complaint for many years, then the victim is no longer eligible to claim a rape status. A child might well have a long-standing case against her attacker. But, if you are in your 40s, well-educated, able-bodied, and knowledgable enough in police procedure to make a statement, then not making an accusation for 30 years against your attacker would give reason that you were not raped.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:55pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 7:51pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:04pm:
Everybody.

There is an understanding that if a rape victim does not make a complaint for many years, then the victim is no longer eligible to claim a rape status. A child might well have a long-standing case against her attacker. But, if you are in your 40s, well-educated, able-bodied, and knowledgable enough in police procedure to make a statement, then not making an accusation for 30 years against your attacker would give reason that you were not raped.

No, it most certainly would not.

You seem to know very little about the problems women encounter when reporting a rape.

Perhaps you should do some research.

Or, if you want to believe a proven pathological liar who has admitted to being a sexual predator, and who has been accused of sexually assaulting 26 women (including his own wife and and at least one small child), that's up to you.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #57 - May 1st, 2023 at 7:58pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 7:45pm:
Okay.

If you want to believe a proven pathological liar who has admitted to being a sexual predator, and who has been accused of sexually assaulting 26 women (and at least one small child), that's up to you.

It is not a matter of "want to believe" someone. It is a matter of pointing out that the complainant's case is flawed for a few things. That she took her sweet time to make a complaint. That her accusations of the circumstances don't make much sense. And that she does not have a reason to come forward now like she should have 30 years ago.

Maybe Donald Trump is an off-the-record rapist. I do not know if he is. But, if he is convicted of rape based on 'locker room talk' admissions, you might as well have much of the male population put behind bars whenever women have a problem with any of them.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #58 - May 1st, 2023 at 8:02pm

Makes you wonder if she ever actually met Trump. Something about another count of false witness seems to be more likely.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #59 - May 1st, 2023 at 8:21pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 7:55pm:
No, it most certainly would not.

You seem to know very little about the problems women encounter when reporting a rape.

Perhaps you should do some research.

Whoah! Hold on there. I happened to be a rape victim... technically. But, it was 'technically' because I was well under age and the woman was double my age. I won't be pressing charges ever because of the many factors that would work against me.

A friend of mine works to counsel raped women (including teens). She has, without mentioning names, talked about scenarios in how women have been raped (whether they report it to police or not).

And I have actually witnessed a rape occurring, although I have never seen the perpetrator commit the act. I heard it.

greggerypeccary: Quote:
Or, if you want to believe a proven pathological liar who has admitted to being a sexual predator, and who has been accused of sexually assaulting 26 women (including his own wife and and at least one small child), that's up to you.

Donald Trump's pants could be ablaze with flames to indicate in dramatic fashion his propensity to lie. But, that does not mean that the accusations of him committing rape have any further credibility. Being a sexual predator does not automatically make you a rapist.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
Send Topic Print