Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19
Send Topic Print
'Donald Trump raped me' (Read 2950 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: 'Donald Trump raped me'
Reply #60 - May 1st, 2023 at 8:22pm

Mortdooley wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 8:02pm:
Makes you wonder if she ever actually met Trump. Something about another count of false witness seems to be more likely.

I think there are photos of her meeting Donald.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - May 1st, 2023 at 8:29pm

Makes you wonder if she ever actually met Trump. Something about another count of false witness seems to be more likely.

Makes you wonder why "men" continually defend alleged rapists.

Donald Trump responded to a rape accusation by the writer E. Jean Carroll (second from left) by saying that he’s never met her. A photo from 1987 shows them at a party together.

Photograph Courtesy E. Jean Carroll / St. Martin's Press

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - May 1st, 2023 at 10:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 7:35pm:
Karnal wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 6:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:43pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 2:37pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 1:39pm:
philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 10:01am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 3:37pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 30th, 2023 at 2:23pm:
“I’m telling you, he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said. “If I was trying to make a lie, I would say I was screaming my head off, but I did not scream. I did not scream.”

Technically, she volunteered that she did lie. Because she did say that she was screaming her head off. And then she goes on to say that she did not scream. So, if she screamed or did not scream, she lied about being raped.

This should be an easy win for Trump.

I have not seen any claim that Carroll was screaming her head off....I am not surprised you cannot back that claim up???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Maybe I wrote a poorly worded post in my sleep deprivation. But when someone poses a hypothetical situation, in this regards, as to her being a liar, you would think that a defense lawyer would take hold of a hypothetical situation as being an admission of this happening.

Carroll has never said she screamed and Trump knew it which is why his lawyer questioned her over it....How did Trump know Carroll did not scream or there were no witnesses???

Quote:
"She didn't scream? There are no witnesses? Nobody saw this?" Trump wrote.

Trump appears to know a lot about what happened despite claiming it never happened???

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed.

I don't see this ending well for criminal defendant Trump.

The plaintiff in this matter is free to stick his dick wherever he likes, Greggery. He is the 45th president, after all.

The dick in question is so small, she couldn't tell if it was all the way in or only half-way in, or if it was his fingers.

Embarrassing for the old guy.

"Carroll recounted how Trump allegedly shoved her against the wall despite her struggles and eventually inserted his fingers and then his penis inside her."

Sure, but the big fella certainly put her off sex. With men, anyway.

So there are benefits, Greggery.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - May 1st, 2023 at 10:07pm

He may have never met the woman. Mike was one of many lawyers. He meets a lot of people. Stormy was just a disgruntled former employee.

Hang on...

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #64 - May 1st, 2023 at 10:35pm

Trumps own lawyer knows Carroll told a friend about the rape shortly after it happened....Why would Carroll have made up this story soon after the rape and tell her friends about it....Two credible witnesses who were told of the alleged rape at the time will be compelling evidence in a civil trial???

Quote:
“I’m telling you he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said, her voice breaking.

Tacopina also confronted Carroll over the fact she did not call police and instead called a friend, Lisa Birnbach.

Trump’s lawyer pressed Carroll about why, by her own account, she was laughing as she spoke to Birnbach. Carroll said that she was looking for reassurance that what she had just gone through was not as bad as she feared.

As Carroll began describing the assault, Birnbach told her to stop laughing.

“If Lisa had laughed I would have felt so much better. I was disoriented,” she said.

Instead, Birnbach told Carroll: “He raped you.”

“Those are the words that brought the reality to the forefront of my mind,” said Carroll.

Later, another friend told her not to go to the police because Trump was too powerful to take on.

“That’s the advice I wanted so that’s the advice I followed,” said Carroll.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/27/e-jean-carroll-trump-rape-trial-...

Quote:
E. Jean Carroll Said She Told 2 Friends That Trump Raped Her. Now They Are Speaking Out.
Carol Martin and Lisa Birnbach told The New York Times they gave their friend different advice about what to do.

Birnbach said Carroll called her one day after leaving Bergdorf Goodman in New York City, minutes after the alleged rape had occurred. She said Carroll told her what happened ― an account that has made headlines across the world since New York magazine first published it last week.

Carroll has alleged Trump recognized her as she was leaving the luxury department store that day, stopped her and asked her to advise him on a gift he planned to buy for a woman. They allegedly ended up in the lingerie department of the store, where he told her to try on what she has described as a “bodysuit.”

She said she refused but suggested he do so. That’s when they ended up in a dressing room where, she has alleged, he pinned her against the wall with his shoulder, aggressively pulled down her tights with one hand, undid his pants with the other and and forcibly inserted his penis into her vagina briefly.

“You did say, ‘He put his penis in me,’” Birnbach told Carroll during the Times interview. “And I said ... ‘What? He raped you?’ And you said ... ‘He pulled down my tights. He pulled down my tights.’”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/e-jean-carroll-friends-speak-out-trump-accusation...

Quote:
Alleged Trump rape: Two women back up accuser's story

https://www.9news.com.au/national/trump-rape-accusation-e-jean-carroll-two-women...

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - May 2nd, 2023 at 5:49am

philperth2010 wrote on May 1st, 2023 at 10:35pm:
Trumps own lawyer knows Carroll told a friend about the rape shortly after it happened....Why would Carroll have made up this story soon after the rape and tell her friends about it....Two credible witnesses who were told of the alleged rape at the time will be compelling evidence in a civil trial???

Quote:
“I’m telling you he raped me whether I screamed or not,” she said, her voice breaking.

Tacopina also confronted Carroll over the fact she did not call police and instead called a friend, Lisa Birnbach.

Trump’s lawyer pressed Carroll about why, by her own account, she was laughing as she spoke to Birnbach. Carroll said that she was looking for reassurance that what she had just gone through was not as bad as she feared.

As Carroll began describing the assault, Birnbach told her to stop laughing.

“If Lisa had laughed I would have felt so much better. I was disoriented,” she said.

Instead, Birnbach told Carroll: “He raped you.”

“Those are the words that brought the reality to the forefront of my mind,” said Carroll.

Later, another friend told her not to go to the police because Trump was too powerful to take on.

“That’s the advice I wanted so that’s the advice I followed,” said Carroll.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/27/e-jean-carroll-trump-rape-trial-...

Quote:
E. Jean Carroll Said She Told 2 Friends That Trump Raped Her. Now They Are Speaking Out.
Carol Martin and Lisa Birnbach told The New York Times they gave their friend different advice about what to do.

Birnbach said Carroll called her one day after leaving Bergdorf Goodman in New York City, minutes after the alleged rape had occurred. She said Carroll told her what happened ― an account that has made headlines across the world since New York magazine first published it last week.

Carroll has alleged Trump recognized her as she was leaving the luxury department store that day, stopped her and asked her to advise him on a gift he planned to buy for a woman. They allegedly ended up in the lingerie department of the store, where he told her to try on what she has described as a “bodysuit.”

She said she refused but suggested he do so. That’s when they ended up in a dressing room where, she has alleged, he pinned her against the wall with his shoulder, aggressively pulled down her tights with one hand, undid his pants with the other and and forcibly inserted his penis into her vagina briefly.

“You did say, ‘He put his penis in me,’” Birnbach told Carroll during the Times interview. “And I said ... ‘What? He raped you?’ And you said ... ‘He pulled down my tights. He pulled down my tights.’”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/e-jean-carroll-friends-speak-out-trump-accusation...

Quote:
Alleged Trump rape: Two women back up accuser's story

https://www.9news.com.au/national/trump-rape-accusation-e-jean-carroll-two-women...

Huh Huh Huh

It looks like this is yet another court case criminal defendant Trump will lose.

He's lost so many recently, it's hard to keep count.

This will forever label him a rapist though, so it's going to be particularly bad for him (although his cult members will just see it as a badge of honour).

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - May 2nd, 2023 at 7:23am

They can't even convict the big fella on a bookkeeping error

Now an alleged blackmailer is desperately trying to get more publicity for her mediocre book

People would be better off reading

The art of the deal

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - May 2nd, 2023 at 7:27am

aquascoot wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 7:23am:

Not once, no.  But seventeen times?  Yes   Smiley

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies, including tax fraud

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - May 2nd, 2023 at 7:29am

Criminal defendant Trump loses in court, again.

Donald Trump denied mistrial in rape case brought by writer E Jean Carroll

Criminal defendant Donald Trump has been denied a mistrial in a civil case in which writer E Jean Carroll is accusing him of rape and defamation, despite the failed former US president arguing the judge involved has made a series of unfair and prejudicial rulings against him.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #69 - May 2nd, 2023 at 11:22am

If Trump and his family / lawyer continue to defame, slander and libel E. Jean Carroll and the Judge overseeing this trial they could find themselves being charged with contempt or face further defamation suites based on their ongoing slander during a legal proceeding to determine if in fact E. Jean Carroll has been defamed....Trump and his lawyer are providing evidence that the defamation of E. Jean Carroll is continuing to this day whilst legal proceedings are ongoing....Trump is digging himself into a corner by continuing his slander....Someone needs to tell the Trump team to shut up???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - May 2nd, 2023 at 12:43pm

philperth2010 wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 11:22am:
If Trump and his family / lawyer continue to defame, slander and libel E. Jean Carroll and the Judge overseeing this trial they could find themselves being charged with contempt or face further defamation suites based on their ongoing slander during a legal proceeding to determine if in fact E. Jean Carroll has been defamed....Trump and his lawyer are providing evidence that the defamation of E. Jean Carroll is continuing to this day whilst legal proceedings are ongoing....Trump is digging himself into a corner by continuing his slander....Someone needs to tell the Trump team to shut up???

Yep, you're 100% correct.

Criminal defendant Trump is digging himself a deeper hole.

Why E. Jean Carroll is likely to win her lawsuit against criminal defendant Trump

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - May 2nd, 2023 at 12:58pm

Now an alleged blackmailer is desperately trying to get more publicity for her mediocre book

The art of the deal

People would be better off listening to the Access Hollywood outakes, Aquascoot. Far more inspirational.

Remember, the Art of the Deal is only the big fella's second favourite book. He takes his own inspiration from the Bible.

You?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - May 2nd, 2023 at 1:03pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 7:27am:

Not once, no.  But seventeen times?  Yes   Smiley

Trump Org. fined $1.6 million after conviction for 17 felonies, including tax fraud

Now now, Greggery, that's unfair. The prosecutor doesn't think justice was served well in that case.

They're pushing to have the Trump Org banned from doing business altogether.

DEEP STATE!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - May 2nd, 2023 at 1:50pm

Karnal wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 12:58pm:

The art of the deal

People would be better off listening to the Access Hollywood outakes, Aquascoot. Far more inspirational.

Remember, the Art of the Deal is only the big fella's second favourite book. He takes his own inspiration from the Bible.

You?

Which verse?  He must have a favourite.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - May 2nd, 2023 at 3:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 1:50pm:
Karnal wrote on May 2nd, 2023 at 12:58pm:

The art of the deal

You?

Which verse?  He must have a favourite.

Of course. He just doesn't like to talk about it, Greggery, it's too personal. It cheapens the devout spiritual joy he feels when he kneels by his bed, reading his mother's Bible.

You know what it's like.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19
Send Topic Print