Australian Politics

The Lady and the Trump
May 8th, 2023 at 4:13pm

A well-known royal watcher, with inside knowledge, has opined that:

Diana was a spoilt brat.
She was so immature -
she had an emotional age of 14.

With that revelation in mind, this doesn't seem so hard to believe:

Back in the mid-1990s, long before he was President, criminal defendant Trump apparently had quite a thing for Diana—which led to a series of bizarre and complicated news items that made headlines all over the world.

At a dinner, Trump reportedly offered Diana a free membership to his Florida golf club, Mar-a-Lago, which she declined.

But Trump was smitten, according to British television journalist and longtime Trump antagonist Selina Scott, who hosted a 60-minute documentary about Trump for the U.K. network ITV in 1995. In a 2015 article for Britain's Sunday Times, Scott said(opens in new tab)that shortly after Diana's 1996 divorce from Prince Charles, Trump sent massive bouquets of flowers to her at Kensington Palace. Scott, who says she was a friend of Diana's, reported the princess saying that Trump gave her "the creeps."

Scott went on: "As the roses and orchids piled up at her apartment she became increasingly concerned about what she should do. It had begun to feel as if Trump was stalking her."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Lady and the Trump
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2023 at 4:34pm

UPDATE: After BuzzFeed News published this story, we heard from a fifth contestant who remembered Trump visiting the dressing room.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” said Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA.

Trump, she recalled, said something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Three other women, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of getting engulfed in a media firestorm, also remembered Trump entering the dressing room while girls were changing. Two of them said the girls rushed to cover their bodies, with one calling it “shocking” and “creepy.” The third said she was clothed and introduced herself to Trump.

That's only one side of the story - what does criminal defendant Trump have to say about it?

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. ... ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Okay then.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2023 at 4:47pm

I don't know how young some of us guys were when they lost their virginity. But for someone like me, I was under the age of 16 when I lost my virginity. And seeing my girlfriend of the time (also under the age of 16) naked or semi-naked was not something that I should be ashamed of thinking about years later as an adult.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 8th, 2023 at 4:51pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 4:47pm:
I don't know how young some of us guys were when they lost their virginity. But for someone like me, I was under the age of 16 when I lost my virginity. And seeing my girlfriend of the time (also under the age of 16) naked or semi-naked was not something that I should be ashamed of thinking about years later as an adult.

Criminal defendant Trump wasn't a teenager when he was walking in on naked girls as young as 14 - he was a man creep in his 50s.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #4 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:05pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 4:51pm:

Criminal defendant Trump wasn't a teenager when he was walking in on naked girls as young as 14 - he was a man creep in his 50s.

Maybe he lost his virginity when he was a teenager. Maybe he wanted to assure the girls that he was not a pervert. I think you can agree with that last sentence. I know that he should not have been in the change room at the time. But, it is hardly something that needs bringing up 20-something years later.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:16pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 5:05pm:

Maybe he lost his virginity when he was a teenager. Maybe he wanted to assure the girls that he was not a pervert. I think you can agree with that last sentence. I know that he should not have been in the change room at the time. But, it is hardly something that needs bringing up 20-something years later.

Oh, but it is.

The world needs to be reminded - every day - how much of a creep and sexual predator criminal defendant Trump is.

Especially now, considering that he is about to lose a rape trial.

There are millions of 14 year old girls out there, and they need to be warned: criminal defendant Trump is a creep and a self-confessed sexual predator - steer clear.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #6 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:25pm

Twenty years ago, I did commit an illegal activity. But, I made up for that stupidity over time, and have been forgiven. I don't want to be reminded about how I was a stupid 24-year-old. Yet, that is still irrelevant to my life 20 years later.

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:27pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 5:16pm:

Oh, but it is.

The world needs to be reminded - every day - how much of a creep and sexual predator criminal defendant Trump is.

Especially now, considering that he is about to lose a rape trial.

There are millions of 14 year old girls out there, and they need to be warned: criminal defendant Trump is a creep and a self-confessed sexual predator - steer clear.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:27pm

gweggy cant stop fantasising about trump

clean the mess of your keyboard please

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #9 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:28pm

Did greggery also condemn Bill Clinton?

At this stage...
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 8th, 2023 at 5:55pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 5:28pm:
Did greggery also condemn Bill Clinton?

Is he an alleged child rapist?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 8th, 2023 at 7:39pm

Diana was a spoilt brat.
She was so immature -

Back in the mid-1990s, long before he was President, criminal defendant Trump apparently had quite a thing for Diana—which led to a series of bizarre and complicated news items that made headlines all over the world.

At a dinner, Trump reportedly offered Diana a free membership to his Florida golf club, Mar-a-Lago, which she declined.

But Trump was smitten, according to British television journalist and longtime Trump antagonist Selina Scott, who hosted a 60-minute documentary about Trump for the U.K. network ITV in 1995. In a 2015 article for Britain's Sunday Times, Scott said(opens in new tab)that shortly after Diana's 1996 divorce from Prince Charles, Trump sent massive bouquets of flowers to her at Kensington Palace. Scott, who says she was a friend of Diana's, reported the princess saying that Trump gave her "the creeps."

Scott went on: "As the roses and orchids piled up at her apartment she became increasingly concerned about what she should do. It had begun to feel as if Trump was stalking her."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 8th, 2023 at 9:24pm

Diana was a spoilt brat.
She was so immature -

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - May 8th, 2023 at 9:37pm

Quote:
Maybe he wanted to assure the girls that he was not a pervert.

The discussions he had about being able to just walk into the dressing rooms of the junior miss America contest because he owned the pageant strongly indicate that your excuse is incorrect and that he is indeed a pervert / dirty old man.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 8th, 2023 at 9:55pm

Dnarever wrote on May 8th, 2023 at 9:37pm:

Quote:
Maybe he wanted to assure the girls that he was not a pervert.

The discussions he had about being able to just walk into the dressing rooms of the junior miss America contest because he owned the pageant strongly indicate that your excuse is incorrect and that he is indeed a pervert / dirty old man.

Correct.

He admitted to it.

He admitted to walking into the change rooms, whilst in his 50s, and seeing them naked.

He's a creepy old perv.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print