Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Brittany Higgins may have lied (Read 2942 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Re: Brittany Higgins may have lied
Reply #30 - May 10th, 2023 at 9:56am

Runs to the media after the trial is aborted to try to reinforce her claim. She doth protest too much.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - May 10th, 2023 at 10:11am

I reckon The Director of Public Prosecutions - DPP
Shane Drumgold SC was foolish to ignore the opinion of the Police that a conviction was extremely unlikely.

After all, there were no independent witnesses and not only scant evidence but absolutely ZERO physical evidence.

I think that Shane Drumgold SC should be sacked.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #32 - May 10th, 2023 at 10:12am

Jovial Monk wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 9:00am:
You never take responsibility for your actions. You are a thief, a liar and a doxxer.

Thief:

1. You stole material from my fine forum to use in your way off topic thread of “Cats and Critters topics now here.”

2. You yourself told me you had downloaded to your hard disk drive MY videos I had taken of Socks. Downloaded without my knowledge or consent—classic definition of theft and you admitted to it!

3. You stole photos of Socks and posted them in your toilet of a board to try to steal traffic from my board.

Liar:

1. You have denied and denied that you passed my information to conman Dubyne, yet that information included at least one photo of me that IQ had doxxed.

2. You got the photo my stalker on Twitter uses and passed it to people here: Nails posted it in public and got a one month holiday—you should have got a year ban for passing the photo around—yet you lie and lie and lie saying you didn’t pass it around. Bullshit!

Doxxer:

1. You gave Dubyne my information that IQ had doxxed. You commented, shortly after you fouled PA by joining it, that you had been told the “real” information on members here. The excuses Dubyne gave for knowing my name were ludicrously unrealistic—you gave him the info.

2. You cross posted the notice of my mother’s death without even thinking of asking me if I wanted you to do that. That is doxxing.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #33 - May 10th, 2023 at 10:38am

Captain Nemo wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 10:11am:
Shane Drumgold SC was foolish to ignore the opinion of the Police that a conviction was extremely unlikely.

After all, there were no independent witnesses and not only scant evidence but absolutely ZERO physical evidence.

Shane Drumgold was too busy trying to outdo a certain defendant’s well known and respected criminal barrister.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #34 - May 10th, 2023 at 10:41am

Bobby. wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/police-made-sex-claim-in-sec...

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=568,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/...

https://multitools.newscdn.com.au/multitools/slider/content/1683596769143/Redact...

Police made sex claim in secret dossier about Brittany Higgins, document tendered to inquiry reveals

Police included unverified claims Brittany Higgins had sex with another man at Parliament House,
documents tendered to the Board of Inquiry reveal.

May 9, 2023

EXCLUSIVE

Police included unverified claims that Brittany Higgins had sex “on multiple occasions” with another man at Parliament House in the same office she alleged she was raped in, according to a document that questioned her credibility.

The 64-page document – tendered to the inquiry into the prosecution of former Liberal staffer Bruce Lehrmann – was marked ‘Protected: Sensitive: Legal’ and prepared by the AFP to help guide the decision of whether or not to prosecute but was never canvassed at the trial of Mr Lehrmann.

Mr Lehrmann maintains his innocence and was never convicted over the allegation.

In a section with the heading ‘other factors’ when assessing Ms Higgins’ credibility, the AFP document states that a Liberal staffer told them that Ms Higgins and another man had sex on multiple occasions “in the same office to which she is stating she was sexually assaulted.”

News.com.au has chosen not to name the Liberal staffer or the person who police alleged had sex with Ms Higgins in Defence Industry Minister Linda Reynolds’ office. This person was also a Liberal staffer

None of this surprises me.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #35 - May 10th, 2023 at 3:46pm

You never take responsibility for your actions. You are a thief, a liar and a doxxer.

Thief:

1. You stole material from my fine forum to use in your way off topic thread of “Cats and Critters topics now here.”

2. You yourself told me you had downloaded to your hard disk drive MY videos I had taken of Socks. Downloaded without my knowledge or consent—classic definition of theft and you admitted to it!

3. You stole photos of Socks and posted them in your toilet of a board to try to steal traffic from my board.

Liar:

1. You have denied and denied that you passed my information to conman Dubyne, yet that information included at least one photo of me that IQ had doxxed.

2. You got the photo my stalker on Twitter uses and passed it to people here: Nails posted it in public and got a one month holiday—you should have got a year ban for passing the photo around—yet you lie and lie and lie saying you didn’t pass it around. Bullshit!

Doxxer:

1. You gave Dubyne my information that IQ had doxxed. You commented, shortly after you fouled PA by joining it, that you had been told the “real” information on members here. The excuses Dubyne gave for knowing my name were ludicrously unrealistic—you gave him the info.

2. You cross posted the notice of my mother’s death without even thinking of asking me if I wanted you to do that. That is doxxing.

Bump

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #36 - May 10th, 2023 at 4:49pm

Lisa Jones wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 10:41am:
Bobby. wrote on May 9th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/police-made-sex-claim-in-sec...

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=568,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/...

https://multitools.newscdn.com.au/multitools/slider/content/1683596769143/Redact...

Police made sex claim in secret dossier about Brittany Higgins, document tendered to inquiry reveals

Police included unverified claims Brittany Higgins had sex with another man at Parliament House,
documents tendered to the Board of Inquiry reveal.

May 9, 2023

EXCLUSIVE

Police included unverified claims that Brittany Higgins had sex “on multiple occasions” with another man at Parliament House in the same office she alleged she was raped in, according to a document that questioned her credibility.

The 64-page document – tendered to the inquiry into the prosecution of former Liberal staffer Bruce Lehrmann – was marked ‘Protected: Sensitive: Legal’ and prepared by the AFP to help guide the decision of whether or not to prosecute but was never canvassed at the trial of Mr Lehrmann.

Mr Lehrmann maintains his innocence and was never convicted over the allegation.

In a section with the heading ‘other factors’ when assessing Ms Higgins’ credibility, the AFP document states that a Liberal staffer told them that Ms Higgins and another man had sex on multiple occasions “in the same office to which she is stating she was sexually assaulted.”

News.com.au has chosen not to name the Liberal staffer or the person who police alleged had sex with Ms Higgins in Defence Industry Minister Linda Reynolds’ office. This person was also a Liberal staffer

None of this surprises me.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #37 - May 10th, 2023 at 4:49pm

Lisa Jones wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 10:38am:
Captain Nemo wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 10:11am:

Shane Drumgold was too busy trying to outdo a certain defendant’s well known and respected criminal barrister.

Aussie? What do you reckon?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #38 - May 10th, 2023 at 5:45pm

Jovial Monk wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 10:12am:
Jovial Monk wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 9:00am:

Thief:

Liar:

Doxxer:

This posting has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.  If you
must continue your childish tantrum with another member,
please do it via PMs.  Nobody else here gives a flying ferk about
you petty, off-topic grievances with others.

Angry    Angry    Angry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #39 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:13pm

AusGeoff wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 5:45pm:
This posting has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.  If you
must continue your childish tantrum with another member,
please do it via PMs.  Nobody else here gives a flying ferk about
you petty, off-topic grievances with others.

Angry    Angry    Angry

All the false allegations have been dealt with at least a dozen times each.
He keeps trying to cause trouble.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #40 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:16pm

I showed they were true.

You are a coward and just deny your trespasses. Fake christian.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #41 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:28pm

I see the 'housos' Monk and Smith have nothing to offer the discussion but the usual ego rant against a member.
Geoff is right - fuck off Monk/Smith you bores.

The whole Higgins saga is just two wrongs not making a right and dragging everyone else down with it. 'Both' should be disciplined.
Nicole Kidman admits 'proudly' that she slept her way to the top. That attitude defaults against her if she was ever considering she was being raped halfway through the act of sex or after if she didn't get any 'transaction' in return.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #42 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:29pm

Jasin wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 6:28pm:
I see the 'housos' Monk and Smith have nothing to offer the discussion but the usual ego rant against a member.
Geoff is right - fuck off Monk/Smith you bores.

The whole Higgins saga is just two wrongs not making a right and dragging everyone else down with it. 'Both' should be disciplined.
Nicole Kidman admits 'proudly' that she slept her way to the top. That attitude defaults against her if she was ever considering she was being raped halfway through the act of sex or after if she didn't get any 'transaction' in return.

Was Brittany a virgin before the incident?     Embarrassed

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:41pm

UnSubRocky wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 9:56am:
Runs to the media after the trial is aborted to try to reinforce her claim. She doth protest too much.

Do you always take the man's side in rape accusations?

I'm just curious, because I've never seen you side with the accuser - you always side with the alleged criminal.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #44 - May 10th, 2023 at 6:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 6:41pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on May 10th, 2023 at 9:56am:

Do you always take the man's side in rape accusations?

I'm just curious, because I've never seen you side with the accuser - you always side with the alleged criminal.

Like you do with Biden?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print