Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 
Send Topic Print
People are still dying of Covid19 in Australia (Read 34719 times)
Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Re: People are still dying of Covid19 in Australia
Reply #1035 - Aug 23rd, 2024 at 6:22pm

Still no end in sight.

Another
Covid deaths in Australian Aged Care this week.

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1826814798111416764

Quote:
COVID-19 outbreaks in Australian residential aged care facilities: 22 August 2024

🔹Active cases: 1,159 (-176)
🔹Active outbreaks: 164 (-23)
🔹Residents: 865 (-125)
🔹Staff: 294 (-51)
🔹Reported deaths in 2024: 848 (+22)

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1826814800988664032

Quote:
6,974 aged care COVID deaths since beginning of pandemic

🔸686 reported deaths in 2020
🔸226 reported deaths in 2021
🔸3,855 reported deaths in 2022
🔸1,359 reported deaths in 2023
🔸848 reported deaths in 2024

Disgraceful.

And, some reporting from the States this week:

Covid deaths reported in South Australia for the past month (they only report monthly - for now).

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1826805777090122041

Quote:
SA weekly COVID update: 23 August 2024

🔹PCR cases only: 237 (+11.2%)
🔹Deaths: 47 (+47)
🔹Total deaths: 1,863 (+47)
🔹Hospital: NR
🔹ICU: NR

NR = Not Reported

Not reporting hospital admissions there, of course. Which isn't surprising considering the shambles that is SA Health these days... ambulance ramping off the scale, etc., etc.

Victoria -  another
Covid deaths between July 10th and August 6th.

https://x.com/AndrewHewat/status/1826765473796817321

Quote:
Vic Covid update
"The number of people in hospital with COVID-19 has increased this week. The 7-day average is 112 (week ending 20 August), compared to 106 last week."
"recent 28-day period (10 Jul2024 - 06 Aug2024) there were 134 COVID19 associated deaths"
Notice a pattern yet?!

Yep, I've noticed it.

Another
Covid deaths in the ACT this week.

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1826843694097698850

Quote:
ACT weekly COVID update: 16 August to 22 August

🔹PCR cases: 58 (-27.5%)
🔹Deaths: 2 (+0)
🔹Total deaths: 354 (+2)
🔹Hospital: 5 (-68.7%)
🔹ICU: 0 (+0)
🔹Vent: 0 (+0)

And lastly seeing as Queensland doesn't provide ANY Covid data at all these days, just like WA (apart from wastewater sampling for WA - for now)... how about that whooping cough there, eh?

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1826448434821582974

Quote:
Queensland whooping cough cases skyrocket amid vaccine hesitancy. By Jackie Sinnerton

"Case numbers have exploded 6900%, with 7000 already recorded so far this year – up from 100 in the same period last year."

I'm sure aquascoot's hero, John Dr. Death/Lex Luthor Gerrard would say that it's "necessary" for everyone to get whooping cough to build that "wall of immunity" like he said about Covid nearly 3 years ago (and we've seen how well that's been working out, haven't we?).

And, finally... from The Vertlartnic... says it all, really.

(Won't be long before all Covid reporting stops, in my opinion).
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2024 at 6:35pm by Carl D »  

reporting.jpg (64 KB | 7 )
reporting.jpg

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1036 - Aug 25th, 2024 at 2:30pm

Just got back from a shopping center supermarket.

It was full of germs -
a woman coughed all over her right hand and then used the same hand
to work the screen at the self checkout.
Many people were coughing and sneezing everywhere without
covering their mouths and noses.
It's disgusting and so unhygienic.
I think I'll have to go back to early morning or late night shopping.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1037 - Aug 25th, 2024 at 2:45pm

A total, deliberate Public Health messaging failure by our governments, isn't it, Bobby?

Were you wearing a (high quality) mask?

Because hand washing/sanitising won't stop you catching airborne viruses (and governments know it).

No Amount of Hand-Washing Can Make COVID-19 a Seasonal Virus

Looks like Covid (and flu, RSV, Mpox, etc.) conscious people like me will be wearing a mask in crowded places for the rest of our lives.

The alternative will be to get increasingly (and possibly permanently) sick with repeated infections.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1038 - Aug 25th, 2024 at 3:55pm

Carl D wrote on Aug 25th, 2024 at 2:45pm:
A total, deliberate Public Health messaging failure by our governments, isn't it, Bobby?

Because hand washing/sanitising won't stop you catching airborne viruses (and governments know it).

Looks like Covid (and flu, RSV, Mpox, etc.) conscious people like me will be wearing a mask in crowded places for the rest of our lives.

The alternative will be to get increasingly (and possibly permanently) sick with repeated infections.

There should be security guards kicking those dirty people out of the shopping centers
but even at the height of Covid they never did.
They should be fined $10,000 for each offence.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1039 - Aug 30th, 2024 at 6:06pm

Another
Covid deaths in Australian Aged Care this week.

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1829410138505011640

Quote:
COVID-19 outbreaks in Australian residential aged care facilities: 29 August 2024

🔹Active cases: 969 (-158)
🔹Active outbreaks: 140 (-15)
🔹Residents: 754 (-90)
🔹Staff: 215 (-68)
🔹Reported deaths in 2024: 857 (+9)

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1829410142028489137

Quote:
6,983 aged care COVID deaths since beginning of pandemic

🔸686 reported deaths in 2020
🔸226 reported deaths in 2021
🔸3,855 reported deaths in 2022
🔸1,359 reported deaths in 2023
🔸857 reported deaths in 2024

9 deaths in a week is the lowest number for quite some time but it is still 9 deaths too many in my opinion.

Meanwhile, another
Covid deaths in the ACT reported this week.

https://x.com/BigBadDenis/status/1829380100917514652

Quote:
CT weekly COVID update: 23 August to 29 August

🔹PCR cases: 49 (-15.5%)
🔹Deaths: 5 (+66.6%)
🔹Total deaths: 359 (+5)
🔹Hospital: 6 (+20.0%)
🔹ICU: 1 (+1)
🔹Vent: 0 (+0)

No Covid death numbers from the other States, of course.

But, if the death numbers we saw from Victoria over the past few months are any indication I would guess that the other States are having many deaths, especially NSW, SA and probably Queensland as well.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1040 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 9:36am

Not Australia this time but the UK.

After seeing vaccination advertising campaigns here by the WA and Queensland governments that don't say anything about SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) we now have the "new" UK Labour government doing the same thing.

https://x.com/GwynneMP/status/1829190663419900286

Quote:
School is just round the corner 🍎

Now is the time to catch up on any missed vaccines to make sure your child is protected from measles and other diseases as they head back to the classroom or nursery this autumn.

There were 115 replies as of the time I posted this and 99% of them were asking why Covid isn't mentioned.

Like this one:

https://x.com/CounsellingSam/status/1829197865933213813

Quote:
Who's paying you to avoid talking about Covid and #LongCovid, Andrew?

Yes, I wonder about that too.

And especially this one:

https://x.com/DavidFoxon2/status/1829274254803656793

Quote:
You are owned, I think you're complicit. Why won't you talk about SARS-COV2?

It's literally your job!

"New" government, same sh!t, different party. Just like we got here with Albanese and his bunch of incompetents 2 years ago.

Yes, and I also think he's complicit. They're all complicit... nearly every government in the world. Especially Western governments.

And, yes... it is literally his job (this will probably be amended or disappear from the relevent UK government website soon, if it hasn't already).

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1041 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 11:22am

hi carl

did you read his responsibilities list carefully

he is responsible for the

"VACCINE DAMAGE PAYMENT SCHEME'

doesnt that tell you something about the radio silence on covid vaccines?

or are you too stupid to see the link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1042 - Aug 31st, 2024 at 12:19pm

Be careful, aquascoot.

You seem to be slipping further and further down that antivaxxer rabbit hole with each passing week.

You'll end up bumping into Bobby and Sir Nail when you get to the bottom.

And, seeing as Andrew Gywnne isn't doing anything so far about the #1 item (COVID-19) at the top of his responsibilities it could take him a while to get to #6 (Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme).

But, I'm sure you'll notice it doesn't say "COVID-19 Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme".

Sadly, other vaccines have caused health issues besides the small number caused by the Covid vaccines but these numbers are insignificant compared to the milllions of lives the vaccines have saved.
« Last Edit: Aug 31st, 2024 at 12:28pm by Carl D »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1043 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 1:27pm

Carl D wrote on Aug 31st, 2024 at 12:19pm:
Be careful, aquascoot.

You seem to be slipping further and further down that antivaxxer rabbit hole with each passing week.

You'll end up bumping into Bobby and Sir Nail when you get to the bottom.

And, seeing as Andrew Gywnne isn't doing anything so far about the #1 item (COVID-19) at the top of his responsibilities it could take him a while to get to #6 (Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme).

But, I'm sure you'll notice it doesn't say "COVID-19 Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme".

Sadly, other vaccines have caused health issues besides the small number caused by the Covid vaccines but these numbers are insignificant compared to the milllions of lives the vaccines have saved.

anti vaxxer rabbit hole ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

your dementia is setting in.

we have already established that the vast majority of australians have not had their covid vax ,up to number 7 now for yourself i believe ?

seems the whole country agree with me and think you are down the rabbit hole, mr bugs bunny  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.  at least you have dr berger ( the sanctioned tin foil hate wearing conspiracy theorist) to keep you company .

he can eat your word salad  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1044 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 1:47pm

lol... I always have to laugh when aquascoot talks about someone else's word salad right at the end of one of his own.

Grin Grin Grin

Oh, and again (for about the 10th time) why would people bother to get any more Covid vaccinations when now they believe "the pandemic is over", "it's just a cold" or "it's just like other common respiratory viruses"?

Especially when we've seen governments running vaccination advertising campaigns (WA, Queensland and now the UK) that don't mention Covid at all - despite the fact that Covid is still causing more sickness and deaths than all of the other illnesses  in their campaigns combined.

By the way - I'm still waiting for some proof that SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) is now just a "mild respiratory virus" as you keep claiming.

Susan here would like to know as well.

https://x.com/SusanDavidsonM2/status/1830075262207168528

Quote:
I think that the burden of proof should be on those who claim that "Covid is like other common respiratory viruses".

I haven't seem any science at all to support that assumption, but I have seen masses of scientific publications that say the opposite.

So, if you let me know when you have that proof it will be much appreciated.

I'm guessing you might be busy with organizing to send all those white flags you owe me (add another one after this post, btw) but you can leave those for now if you'd just hurry up with that proof.

Thanks. Smiley

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1045 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 1:57pm

Carl D wrote on Sep 1st, 2024 at 1:47pm:
lol... I always have to laugh when aquascoot talks about someone else's word salad right at the end of one of his own.

Grin Grin Grin

Yes, it is amusing.

Regarding COVID, my mother's agency carer told me this morning that many of her elderly clients have COVID at the moment.

And, an ambulance crew who attended my mother the other night said that RPH was full of it again.

It's everywhere!   Undecided

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1046 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 2:24pm

That's not good, Greg.

We're supposed to be at the 'end' of the latest Covid wave here in Perth at the moment.

COVID-19 wastewater surveillance - WA Department of Health

I'm sure the next wave will be starting soon if what's been happening in the US over the past few months is any indication, at least one new variant has caused a huge wave there and I'm sure that variant is already here in Australia.

I've been trying to work out the best time to take my aunt to her dentist in Perth City for a check up and clean. I thought right about now might be good but now I'm not so sure.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1047 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 7:47pm

Carl D wrote on Aug 25th, 2024 at 2:45pm:

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #1048 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 7:57pm

Good evening Sir Nail.

Who said all the "unjabbed" would be dead after 3 years?

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't James Tiberius Kirk (that picture is from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier).

(Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what he's doing there and who he's talking to)  Smiley

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1049 - Sep 1st, 2024 at 9:51pm

Carl D wrote on Sep 1st, 2024 at 7:57pm:
Good evening Sir Nail.

Who said all the "unjabbed" would be dead after 3 years?

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't James Tiberius Kirk (that picture is from Star Trek V: The Final Frontier).

(Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what he's doing there and who he's talking to)  Smiley

That's what they were telling us at the time. Scare mongering to scare people to take their monkey snot injections just like geoff did. He took one too many the poor chap Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 
Send Topic Print