Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Albo gives $105 million to Viet Cong (Read 1276 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Albo gives $105 million to Viet Cong
Jun 5th, 2023 at 8:41am

when we are $1 trillion in debt:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-04/vietnam-australia-hanoi-visit-anthony-alb...

Australia and Vietnam sign $105m decarbonisation agreement
as Anthony Albanese looks to become closer friends with Hanoi

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese says he wants Vietnam to become of Australia's "top tier" partners as he wraps up a two-day visit to the capital Hanoi.
Key points:

Australia and Vietnam signed a raft of agreements, including a $105 million package to help Vietnam decarbonise its economy
    They also agreed to share intelligence on money laundering and establish a regular trade ministers meeting
    Vietnam Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh said his nation was "keen to enter a new chapter of strategic collaboration"

Mr Albanese held meetings with all four main political leaders in the South-East Asian country after laying a wreath at the mausoleum of Vietnam's revolutionary founding leader, Ho Chi Minh.

Both countries are trying to finalise a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership by the end of this year, in a move Mr Albanese says will "signal the trust that we have in each other as top-tier partners and enduring friends".

The two countries signed a raft of agreements, including a $105 million package to help Vietnam decarbonise its economy, as well as pacts to share intelligence on money laundering and establish a regular trade ministers' meeting.

They also celebrated two new air routes linking Melbourne and Hanoi and Brisbane to Ho Chi Minh City.

Mr Albanese was given an elaborate welcome at the president's palace in Hanoi, where he was greeted by a full military guard of honour and dozens of young children waving Australian and Vietnamese flags.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Albo gives $105 million to Viet Cong
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 9:25am

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 9:27am

He's over in Vietnam drinking beer and giving away borrowed money like a drunken sailor:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12156715/Anthony-Albanese-slammed-enjoy...

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Hidden Location (Yaamba)
Reply #3 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 11:07am

I think I should compile a list of things that we Australians need that we cannot afford because of Albo's stupid foreign investment mismanagement.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 12:14pm

Vietnam deserved $Trillions from Australia for the war crimes committed by Australia and USA.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 12:23pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 8:41am:
when we are $1 trillion in debt:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-04/vietnam-australia-hanoi-visit-anthony-alb...

Australia and Vietnam sign $105m decarbonisation agreement
as Anthony Albanese looks to become closer friends with Hanoi

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=240,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/...

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese says he wants Vietnam to become of Australia's "top tier" partners as he wraps up a two-day visit to the capital Hanoi.
Key points:

Australia and Vietnam signed a raft of agreements, including a $105 million package to help Vietnam decarbonise its economy
    They also agreed to share intelligence on money laundering and establish a regular trade ministers meeting
    Vietnam Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh said his nation was "keen to enter a new chapter of strategic collaboration"

Mr Albanese held meetings with all four main political leaders in the South-East Asian country after laying a wreath at the mausoleum of Vietnam's revolutionary founding leader, Ho Chi Minh.

Both countries are trying to finalise a Comprehensive Strategic Partnership by the end of this year, in a move Mr Albanese says will "signal the trust that we have in each other as top-tier partners and enduring friends".

The two countries signed a raft of agreements, including a $105 million package to help Vietnam decarbonise its economy, as well as pacts to share intelligence on money laundering and establish a regular trade ministers' meeting.

They also celebrated two new air routes linking Melbourne and Hanoi and Brisbane to Ho Chi Minh City.

Mr Albanese was given an elaborate welcome at the president's palace in Hanoi, where he was greeted by a full military guard of honour and dozens of young children waving Australian and Vietnamese flags.

Ahhh so Albo is still jet setting around the globe in his Italian designer suits throwing away our money.

He won’t last long. Not that Albo would care .... he makes enough money out of real estate and shares. His life long lucrative pension along with its perks which he’ll receive until the day he dies is mere pocket money. Albo - the Prime Minister who exemplifies the typical working class Labor man. 😐

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 1:39pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 11:07am:
I think I should compile a list of things that we Australians need that we cannot afford because of Albo's stupid foreign investment mismanagement.

Albo must be a communist -

he's giving borrowed money away to all his commie mates overseas.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 7:50pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 12:14pm:
Vietnam deserved $Trillions from Australia for the war crimes committed by Australia and USA.

Are you now or have you ever been -
a member of the communist party?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 9:12pm

Bobby. wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 1:39pm:

At least he's not blowing it in a massage parlor.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013/03/why-i-think-the-anthony-albanese-true-t...

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jun 5th, 2023 at 9:26pm

Gordon wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 9:12pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jun 5th, 2023 at 1:39pm:

At least he's not blowing it in a massage parlor.

https://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2013/03/why-i-think-the-anthony-albanese-true-t...

All he wanted was a root.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #10 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 8:59am

Saw a letter in the paper yesterday where someone said our FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) Prime Minister needs to have the credit card confiscated before he boards the VIP jet to travel overseas (which he seems to spend most of his time doing since becoming PM).

Gotta take as many selfies as he can before he gets the boot in 2 years time (hopefully sooner), I guess?

After he's gone he can then bore his family and friends (if he still has any friends) for years by showing them his selfies over and over.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 1:15pm

Carl D wrote on Jun 7th, 2023 at 8:59am:
Saw a letter in the paper yesterday where someone said our FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) Prime Minister needs to have the credit card confiscated before he boards the VIP jet to travel overseas (which he seems to spend most of his time doing since becoming PM).

Gotta take as many selfies as he can before he gets the boot in 2 years time (hopefully sooner), I guess?

After he's gone he can then bore his family and friends (if he still has any friends) for years by showing them his selfies over and over.

Albo's election honeymoon is truly over.

We've seen him in the true light.

IP Logged

Linus

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 3:04pm

So, this deal will enhance Australia's security, help deal with climate change, clamp down on international money laundering and, of course, will facilitate the migration of Vietnamese workers to alleviate labour shortfalls when needed.

It's a quid pro quo. You'd be foolish to think otherwise.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 3:13pm

Linus wrote on Jun 7th, 2023 at 3:04pm:
So, this deal will enhance Australia's security,
help deal with climate change, clamp down on international money laundering and,
of course, will facilitate the migration of Vietnamese workers to alleviate labour shortfalls when needed.

Are you now or have you ever been -
a member of the communist party?

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jun 7th, 2023 at 3:45pm

Linus wrote on Jun 7th, 2023 at 3:04pm:
So, this deal will enhance Australia's security, help deal with climate change, clamp down on international money laundering and, of course, will facilitate the migration of Vietnamese workers to alleviate labour shortfalls when needed.

yes linus, that's totally what we need. more migrant workers. when we already import 400k a year anyway.

a genius like you should be working for the labor party

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print