Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
God’s Children Are Not for Sale (Read 3342 times)
Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
God’s Children Are Not for Sale
Jul 16th, 2023 at 9:20pm

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/gods_children_are_not_for_sale_...

God’s Children, Are Not for Sale: Why the Left Hates Sound of Freedom

By Lauri B. Regan

I recently went to see the movie Sound of Freedom. It was the first time I had gone to a movie theater since before Covid and it was well worth the wait for such a superb and important film. I was curious about a number of things including whether, in the midst of a heatwave (and rumors that AMC Theaters were sabotaging the air-conditioning in theaters showing the film), the theater would be air-conditioned and why the left has been so distraught over a movie about child sex trafficking – a seemingly nonpartisan issue about which all people of good conscience should be concerned.

I am happy to report that the theater, in West Nyack, NY, was air-conditioned and comfortable. I’m also happy to report that other than the first two rows, every seat was occupied. In fact, when I went to purchase the ticket, the 6:30pm and 7:30pm showings were completely sold out other than the first two rows, so I attended a 9:15pm showing.

And leftists won't be pleased to hear that the composition of the audience was “representative” of the country’s demographics, i.e., it was quite diverse. In fact, the vast majority of the audience was Hispanic (my guess with the amount of Spanish I heard is first generation), Black, and much of the audience was likely 30 and under, although there were definitely people a bit older as well (I spotted only one white man who appeared to be older than 50). These are people the left thinks they own.

I did not spot one QAnon-supporting, white supremacist or MAGA-touting Republican. At $16 for a ticket, I found the demographics interesting, although once the movie began and I realized it took place almost entirely in Central America with all of the children being trafficked from those countries, it made sense. And despite the diversity of the audience, people laughed in unison at the one or two appropriate places (it was not a fun or funny movie) and clapped appropriately including when a pedophile was arrested and at the end of the movie.

As to why the left has done everything in its power to sabotage the movie, including Disney Studios reportedly shelving it for five years, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever political in Sound of Freedom, a mostly (the film-makers did take some artistic license) true story of child sex-trafficking. I watched the film looking for scenes, statements, or anything else that could have been deemed offensive to someone on the left and couldn’t find one. In fact, there was nothing at all patriotic about the film including not one American flag -- which we know offends the left -- nor was there any criticism of Democrats’ or the Biden administration’s immigration failures.

This has led me to conclude three things about why the left hates the movie. The first point is obvious: one of Biden’s first moves upon entering office was to open our southern border, which has resulted in far greater numbers of children who are being trafficked for sex and slavery. Several months ago, whistleblowers appeared before Congress to testify about Biden acting as a “middleman” in a multi-billion-dollar child trafficking operation. And Tim Ballard, the DHS agent whom the story was about and who started Operation Underground Railroad in order to save children from this terrible atrocity, and Jim Caviezel, the actor who portrayed Ballard, have spoken extensively  on the topic.

While Biden, Secretary Mayorkas, and the complicit mainstream media have been lying to Americans about our border remaining secure, the numbers, videos, and individual stories tell the truth. And that’s the problem; Sound of Freedom tells a story that the left doesn’t want you, average American citizen, to hear.

The problem with sabotaging such an important story is that there are young lives at stake, and they need our help. Child trafficking is a huge industry and people of good moral conscience need to act in order to save them. At the end of the film the following statements appear just before the credits:

Human trafficking is a 150 billion dollar-a-year business. The United States is one of the top destinations for human trafficking and is among the largest consumers of child sex.

There are more humans trapped in slavery today than any other time in history – including when slavery was legal.

Millions of these slaves are children.

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: God’s Children Are Not for Sale
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm

You have me interested in watching this movie.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2023 at 10:55pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm:

Is it available where you live? I have read it isn't in the UK, it may be available there later. Or not, the guilty need to be protected apparently.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2023 at 11:19pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/powerful-jim-caviezel-responds-fake-new...

Powerful: Jim Caviezel Responds to Fake News Smears in Interview With General Michael Flynn “I Do Not Fear You at All, You Should Fear God”

The Gateway Pundit reported on Jim Caviezel’s  passionate and fiery speech on Steve Bannon’s War Room, where he railed against the media, federal agencies, and what he believes to be a corrupt global elite during promotions for the film ‘Sound of Freedom.’

Caviezel joined General Michale Flynn to address warnings he has received after shining light on the “three letter agencies that have gone along with this wickedness” and the smears directed at him, and the film, from the far-left mainstream media.

His days are numbered💀 They will make it look like an accident.

He is likely correct, the CIA does this and it is used for blackmailing their assets in high places to keep them in line.

Caviezel did not hold back.

“I just saw this from Wall Street Silver and it’s got 4.7 million views. So let’s just start there. It says, ‘His days are numbered,’ referencing me.  ‘They will make it look like an accident. He is likely correct, the CIA does this and it is used for blackmailing their assets in high places to keep them in line.'”

” ‘Hollywood Actor Jim Caviezel says CIA operates world’s biggest pedophile ring.’ ”

“Well, let me explain something to all of you in the world that think that I’m a little girl and I’m afraid of you. I’m not scared in the least bit. I gave…God brought me into Hollywood to become an actor. He asked me to do that.  He was my intel officer. The greatest God, the only God, and he loved me enough to give me a purpose in my life…cause I was the lowest of the low and that time…and I would gladly trade my life to save these little ones, cause the screaming that I heard was so horrific, I can’t sleep at night. At 3 in the morning, for whatever reason, I can hear it.

“So, like David, I love my God…I love Him so much I will give my life for Him …do you understand that? My life is ok, especially if it saves these little ones.”

“So I want you to understand, when you try to do what you did to me on “The Passion of the Christ,” change the world narrative, you never scared me. You don’t scare me now.”

“It’s also, I just want to say, I love General Flynn, and how he gave his life, and guys like that inspire me.  Warriors that I work with, Seal Teams that I work with….not the media.  Yes there’s good media, like Lara Logan, people that are giving their lives…that actually go down there, not your stupid fact-checkers…and by the way, do you have to go to fact-checking school? Where? Is that like a Doctor Degree, Master’s Degree?”

“I’m asking Christians, public forget about it, Christians, wake up. Stop fearing the devil more than you fear God.  Stop being afraid….unlike you I know I’m going to die some day. I am not going to die by my own hand…I’m not going to commit suicide…it may happened from an accident…and this has happened before, after ‘The Passion of the Christ’…that’s right, 2009, look up that date on Our Lady Feast of Mount Carmel…what you tried to do.”

“I’m not afraid of you. I’ve got the Blessed Mother, she’s with me.  Our Lady of Guadalupe, she’s with me. But our Lord Jesus Christ, who I love with all my heart, I do not fear you at all. You should fear God.”

Jim Caviezel responds to a tweet saying his days are numbered because the CIA will go after him.

He says he’s not suicidal but that it’s possible he could die from an “accident”, like the attempt on his life with the motorcycle “accident” in 2009 after Passion of the Christ

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #4 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 12:21am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 16th, 2023 at 10:55pm:

Is it available where you live? I have read it isn't in the UK, it may be available there later. Or not, the guilty need to be protected apparently.

It is online only in a camera rip-off format. There is no high definition version at the moment. I will wait a month or so before I will find a version in high definition. There is no cinema session that I can find.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:05am

It's a substandard QAnon propaganda film. Stars James "Christfuc*er" Caviezel a well known Qtard hypocrite and loves his antisemitism. Most if not all of this film has been debunked based on lies and false pretenses. Perfect fodder for gullible no I.Q. shitbags like morty torty.

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 8:01am

What a sad state American-style Christianity is in.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 8:02am

And I understand that human trafficking has become the "Satanic Panic" of our times (for Americans, that is) as no one really knows what the real numbers are and so they are being inflated for gain.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 1:42pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 16th, 2023 at 11:19pm:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/powerful-jim-caviezel-responds-fake-new...

Powerful: Jim Caviezel Responds to Fake News Smears in Interview With General Michael Flynn “I Do Not Fear You at All, You Should Fear God”

The Gateway Pundit reported on Jim Caviezel’s  passionate and fiery speech on Steve Bannon’s War Room, where he railed against the media, federal agencies, and what he believes to be a corrupt global elite during promotions for the film ‘Sound of Freedom.’

Caviezel joined General Michale Flynn to address warnings he has received after shining light on the “three letter agencies that have gone along with this wickedness” and the smears directed at him, and the film, from the far-left mainstream media.

His days are numbered💀 They will make it look like an accident.

He is likely correct, the CIA does this and it is used for blackmailing their assets in high places to keep them in line.

Caviezel did not hold back.

“I just saw this from Wall Street Silver and it’s got 4.7 million views. So let’s just start there. It says, ‘His days are numbered,’ referencing me.  ‘They will make it look like an accident. He is likely correct, the CIA does this and it is used for blackmailing their assets in high places to keep them in line.'”

” ‘Hollywood Actor Jim Caviezel says CIA operates world’s biggest pedophile ring.’ ”

“Well, let me explain something to all of you in the world that think that I’m a little girl and I’m afraid of you. I’m not scared in the least bit. I gave…God brought me into Hollywood to become an actor. He asked me to do that.  He was my intel officer. The greatest God, the only God, and he loved me enough to give me a purpose in my life…cause I was the lowest of the low and that time…and I would gladly trade my life to save these little ones, cause the screaming that I heard was so horrific, I can’t sleep at night. At 3 in the morning, for whatever reason, I can hear it.

“So, like David, I love my God…I love Him so much I will give my life for Him …do you understand that? My life is ok, especially if it saves these little ones.”

“So I want you to understand, when you try to do what you did to me on “The Passion of the Christ,” change the world narrative, you never scared me. You don’t scare me now.”

“It’s also, I just want to say, I love General Flynn, and how he gave his life, and guys like that inspire me.  Warriors that I work with, Seal Teams that I work with….not the media.  Yes there’s good media, like Lara Logan, people that are giving their lives…that actually go down there, not your stupid fact-checkers…and by the way, do you have to go to fact-checking school? Where? Is that like a Doctor Degree, Master’s Degree?”

“I’m asking Christians, public forget about it, Christians, wake up. Stop fearing the devil more than you fear God.  Stop being afraid….unlike you I know I’m going to die some day. I am not going to die by my own hand…I’m not going to commit suicide…it may happened from an accident…and this has happened before, after ‘The Passion of the Christ’…that’s right, 2009, look up that date on Our Lady Feast of Mount Carmel…what you tried to do.”

“I’m not afraid of you. I’ve got the Blessed Mother, she’s with me.  Our Lady of Guadalupe, she’s with me. But our Lord Jesus Christ, who I love with all my heart, I do not fear you at all. You should fear God.”

Jim Caviezel responds to a tweet saying his days are numbered because the CIA will go after him.

He says he’s not suicidal but that it’s possible he could die from an “accident”, like the attempt on his life with the motorcycle “accident” in 2009 after Passion of the Christ

Good point, Mort. That's BREAKING.

It's about time someone railed against the media, federal agencies, and the corrupt global elite, no?

Still, we used to blame Islam. What happened to that?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 1:45pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 8:01am:
What a sad state American-style Christianity is in.

I don't know about that, Violet. What's wrong with Making America Great again? Jesus would do that if he could, no?

Look, Mr Trump might not be perfect, but he's promised Jesus the right judges if He'll overlook the locker-room talk, a bit of hanky panky in a dressing room and holding onto the nuclear codes until he can find the time to take out his golf shirts and trousers.

Mr Trump's always said the Art of the Deal's his second favourite book. The Bible's number one, okay?
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2023 at 1:56pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:01pm

Marla wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:05am:

It's a substandard QAnon propaganda film. Stars James "Christfuc*er" Caviezel a well known Qtard hypocrite and loves his antisemitism. Most if not all of this film has been debunked based on lies and false pretenses. Perfect fodder for gullible no I.Q. shitbags like morty torty.

Yep.

Meanwhile:

Investigators from the House Ethics Committee have begun reaching out to witnesses as part of a recently revived investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, focused on allegations that he may have engaged in sexual misconduct, illicit drug use or other misconduct.

At least one witness in Florida told CNN they have spoken to investigators about the Republican congressman in recent weeks about alleged lobbying violations, and sources familiar with the Ethics Committee probe say other witnesses also have been contacted.

A source familiar with the House panel’s work told CNN that the Justice Department’s decision not to bring charges against Gaetz does not impact what the committee will and won’t investigate. The committee plans to examine the same allegations they were looking into when they opened the investigation in 2021, the source told CNN.

The Ethics Committee, which at the time was controlled by Democrats, originally opened an investigation in 2021, publicly announcing that they were examining a range of allegations including that Gaetz violated sex trafficking laws, shared inappropriate images or videos on the House floor, converted campaign funds to personal use and accepted a bribe, among other claims.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:01pm:

Yep.

I'm not surprised you believe the sound of freedom to be made up. Even though the actual operative is speaking out with not one person to debunk his claims while sitting in front of him. Not only that, theaters hosting the movie are being tampered with in a effort to limit people seeing it.
It's in your interests to keep this movie suppressed, and concentrate on MSM propaganda like your meme above.
You people are very sick in the head.

150b a year and you want to silence it.
Amazing. Truly amazing.
You involved in trafficking?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:41pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 16th, 2023 at 9:20pm:
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/07/gods_children_are_not_for_sale_...

God’s Children, Are Not for Sale: Why the Left Hates Sound of Freedom

By Lauri B. Regan

I recently went to see the movie Sound of Freedom. It was the first time I had gone to a movie theater since before Covid and it was well worth the wait for such a superb and important film. I was curious about a number of things including whether, in the midst of a heatwave (and rumors that AMC Theaters were sabotaging the air-conditioning in theaters showing the film), the theater would be air-conditioned and why the left has been so distraught over a movie about child sex trafficking – a seemingly nonpartisan issue about which all people of good conscience should be concerned.

I am happy to report that the theater, in West Nyack, NY, was air-conditioned and comfortable. I’m also happy to report that other than the first two rows, every seat was occupied. In fact, when I went to purchase the ticket, the 6:30pm and 7:30pm showings were completely sold out other than the first two rows, so I attended a 9:15pm showing.

And leftists won't be pleased to hear that the composition of the audience was “representative” of the country’s demographics, i.e., it was quite diverse. In fact, the vast majority of the audience was Hispanic (my guess with the amount of Spanish I heard is first generation), Black, and much of the audience was likely 30 and under, although there were definitely people a bit older as well (I spotted only one white man who appeared to be older than 50). These are people the left thinks they own.

I did not spot one QAnon-supporting, white supremacist or MAGA-touting Republican. At $16 for a ticket, I found the demographics interesting, although once the movie began and I realized it took place almost entirely in Central America with all of the children being trafficked from those countries, it made sense. And despite the diversity of the audience, people laughed in unison at the one or two appropriate places (it was not a fun or funny movie) and clapped appropriately including when a pedophile was arrested and at the end of the movie.

As to why the left has done everything in its power to sabotage the movie, including Disney Studios reportedly shelving it for five years, there is absolutely nothing whatsoever political in Sound of Freedom, a mostly (the film-makers did take some artistic license) true story of child sex-trafficking. I watched the film looking for scenes, statements, or anything else that could have been deemed offensive to someone on the left and couldn’t find one. In fact, there was nothing at all patriotic about the film including not one American flag -- which we know offends the left -- nor was there any criticism of Democrats’ or the Biden administration’s immigration failures.

This has led me to conclude three things about why the left hates the movie. The first point is obvious: one of Biden’s first moves upon entering office was to open our southern border, which has resulted in far greater numbers of children who are being trafficked for sex and slavery. Several months ago, whistleblowers appeared before Congress to testify about Biden acting as a “middleman” in a multi-billion-dollar child trafficking operation. And Tim Ballard, the DHS agent whom the story was about and who started Operation Underground Railroad in order to save children from this terrible atrocity, and Jim Caviezel, the actor who portrayed Ballard, have spoken extensively  on the topic.

While Biden, Secretary Mayorkas, and the complicit mainstream media have been lying to Americans about our border remaining secure, the numbers, videos, and individual stories tell the truth. And that’s the problem; Sound of Freedom tells a story that the left doesn’t want you, average American citizen, to hear.

The problem with sabotaging such an important story is that there are young lives at stake, and they need our help. Child trafficking is a huge industry and people of good moral conscience need to act in order to save them. At the end of the film the following statements appear just before the credits:

Human trafficking is a 150 billion dollar-a-year business. The United States is one of the top destinations for human trafficking and is among the largest consumers of child sex.

There are more humans trapped in slavery today than any other time in history – including when slavery was legal.

Millions of these slaves are children.

How could any sane person read all that and not be certain that that is one deranged dude.

Palpable mental illness.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:53pm

dont watch it on your phone whilst serving customers at the DMV or your boss might fire you

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:54pm

I am amused by the usual suspects attempts to excuse sex trafficking and demonise this film because the movie is critical of the Biden governments border policy. These are same people baying for Donald Trumps blood and accusing him of paedophilia and sex trafficking.

The hypocrisy is typical of these people. Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print