Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
God’s Children Are Not for Sale (Read 3357 times)
Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Re: God’s Children Are Not for Sale
Reply #15 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:25pm

Karnal wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 1:45pm:
Violet Crumble wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 8:01am:
What a sad state American-style Christianity is in.

I don't know about that, Violet. What's wrong with Making America Great again? Jesus would do that if he could, no?

Look, Mr Trump might not be perfect, but he's promised Jesus the right judges if He'll overlook the locker-room talk, a bit of hanky panky in a dressing room and holding onto the nuclear codes until he can find the time to take out his golf shirts and trousers.

Mr Trump's always said the Art of the Deal's his second favourite book. The Bible's number one, okay?

Is this Pizzagate on the BIG SCREEN? Jim Caviezel is an amazing actor. A modern-day Charleton Heston, really. I watch The Passion every Easter.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #16 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:40pm

Belgarion wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 2:54pm:
I am amused by the usual suspects attempts to excuse sex trafficking and demonise this film because the movie is critical of the Biden governments border policy. These are same people baying for Donald Trumps blood and accusing him of paedophilia and sex trafficking.

The hypocrisy is typical of these people. Roll Eyes   

And that’s why I now want to see the movie WITH my left winger hubby 😂🤣😆

I’ll even quietly post in this topic some of his “commentary” 😂😂😆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:51pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:40pm:
I am amused by the usual suspects attempts to excuse sex trafficking and demonise this film because the movie is critical of the Biden governments border policy. These are same people baying for Donald Trumps blood and accusing him of paedophilia and sex trafficking.

The hypocrisy is typical of these people. Roll Eyes   

And that’s why I now want to see the movie WITH my left winger hubby 😂🤣😆

I’ll even quietly post in this topic some of his “commentary” 😂😂😆

Surely the film will be streaming quite soon on a QAnon website near you. Perhaps you could stay in one evening and give him a drink to make this "film" more bearable then seduce him later if he is still able to get an erection.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:58pm

am amused by the usual suspects attempts to excuse sex trafficking

who excused sex trafficking? Can you copy/paste the post? Unless you were thinking of Mat Getz, a Qnon favourite

Typical of the retarded right to pretend their racist policies have anything to do with protecting anyone. If the retarded right were worried about children they wouldn't cry every time someone suggesting a way to stop school massacres

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:33pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 3:58pm:

who excused sex trafficking? Can you copy/paste the post? Unless you were thinking of Mat Getz, a Qnon favourite

Typical of the retarded right to pretend their racist policies have anything to do with protecting anyone. If the retarded right were worried about children they wouldn't cry every time someone suggesting a way to stop school massacres

An excellent point.

And of course nobody excused child sex trafficking. God knows where they pull this crap from.

And the bizarro segue to border control?

I for one only commented on the glaringly obvious mental health concerns presented in the OP. If anyone thinks that is reasonable and rational then i'm afraid they themselves are neither.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:43pm

mothra wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:33pm:

An excellent point.

And of course nobody excused child sex trafficking. God knows where they pull this crap from.

I for one only commented on the glaringly obvious mental health concerns presented in the OP. If anyone thinks that is reasonable and rational then i'm afraid they themselves are neither.

Yours and others condemnation of this movie because you don't like the supposed politics behind it are a tacit endorsement of the child sex trade. You would rather see this trade go unreported than have to acknowledge that supposed 'right wing' interests have brought it to the publics attention.   

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:46pm

An excellent point.

careful your halo doesnt fall off

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:48pm

Belgarion wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:43pm:

An excellent point.

Yours and others condemnation of this movie because you don't like the supposed politics behind it are a tacit endorsement of the child sex trade. You would rather see this trade go unreported than have to acknowledge that supposed 'right wing' interests have brought it to the publics attention.   

What a stupid comment. Because i don't like The Fast and the Furious, i'm anti-car?

In any event, i haven't made any comment on the movie.

Fell free to apologise when you're man enough to.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:11pm

An excellent point.

That's the sort of absolute stupidity I've come to expect from the retards on this forum Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:13pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:11pm:

An excellent point.

That's the sort of absolute stupidity I've come to expect from the retards on this forum Cheesy

you and moth being the worst offenders
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:26pm

I am amused by the usual suspects attempts to excuse sex trafficking ...

This guy, you mean?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 6:00pm

mothra wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:48pm:

An excellent point.

What a stupid comment. Because i don't like The Fast and the Furious, i'm anti-car?

That's terrible, Mothra. The automobile has given the Superior Man incredible opportunities.

Cruising down the freeway with his hot babe wife by his side is one. Driving on the "narrow road to success" is another - a path seldom few dare to drive.

You have to be able to afford the tolls, no?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 6:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:26pm:

This guy, you mean?

https://media.snopes.com/2021/05/mattgaetzvoteno.png

Greggery, that's not fair. She told him she was over 16.

Look, if the leftards wanted laws in place to prevent child sex trafficking, they'd be voting Republican. If they wanted a prez to stand up for victims and lock up sexual abusers, they'd vote for Mr Trump.

I trust this puts the matter to rest.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 7:11pm

Karnal wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 6:24pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 5:26pm:

This guy, you mean?

https://media.snopes.com/2021/05/mattgaetzvoteno.png

Greggery, that's not fair. She told him she was over 16.

Look, if the leftards wanted laws in place to prevent child sex trafficking, they'd be voting Republican. If they wanted a prez to stand up for victims and lock up sexual abusers, they'd vote for Mr Trump.

I trust this puts the matter to rest.

But this little fella was only 12 when Gaetz moved him into his home:

All above board, of course   Wink

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #29 - Jul 17th, 2023 at 7:37pm

Marla wrote on Jul 17th, 2023 at 4:05am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 16th, 2023 at 10:02pm:
You have me interested in watching this movie.

It's a substandard QAnon propaganda film. Stars James "Christfuc*er" Caviezel a well known Qtard hypocrite and loves his antisemitism. Most if not all of this film has been debunked based on lies and false pretenses. Perfect fodder for gullible no I.Q. shitbags like morty torty.

It takes a lot of hate to be as twisted as you, seek help!

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print