Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
God’s Children Are Not for Sale (Read 3372 times)
Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Re: God’s Children Are Not for Sale
Reply #45 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 8:55am

Cheesy

I know progress has no patience but something's got to give

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 12:37pm

Might be best if everyone watches the movie and get an insight into how difficult it is to stamp out child slavery

I can't imaging why anyone would want to stop people from going to see it, are there any legitimate reasons?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 1:05pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 12:37pm:
Might be best if everyone watches the movie and get an insight into how difficult it is to stamp out child slavery

I can't imaging why anyone would want to stop people from going to see it, are there any legitimate reasons?

Yes, but we're dealing with the leftards here, Bias.

Typical.

Quote:
I no longer discuss politics with anyone on the left.  I do, however, give God an earful now and then.  This is His show and, free will or not, the leftist movement needs to be handled.  Its leaders are in league with the devil, and it's not going well."

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/why_is_it_so_difficult_to_talk_politics_with_liberals.html#ixzz87mU3KWmh
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/07/why_is_it_so_difficult_to_talk_poli...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 2:20pm

Karnal wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 1:05pm:

It seems we are

Why would the lefties try to prevent theater goers from seeing that film?

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 2:42pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 2:20pm:
Karnal wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 1:05pm:

It seems we are

Why would the lefties try to prevent theater goers from seeing that film?

I wasn't aware that was happening but, if it is, it could be for a few reasons.

First of all, it's been suggested that it's a recruiting tool for dangerous far-right conspiracy theorists and I'm sure we can all agree that the world doesn't need any more of those sort of people.

The star of the movie - Jim Caviezel - has pushed QAnon-adjacent conspiracy theories about blood harvesting.

At a 2021 event promoting the film, Caviezel claimed that traffickers were harvesting adrenaline from children, a fringe conspiracy theory associated with QAnon.

Also ...

"Sound of Freedom" wrapped production in 2018, but sat in limbo for five years until its distribution rights were acquired by four Mormon brothers, who crowdfunded a campaign to get it in theaters. During that period, one of the movie's early investors pled guilty to a massive scheme to defraud Medicare.

Sound of Freedom executive producer Andrew McCubbins, a Utah serial entrepreneur, ran a telemedicine company that paid kickbacks to physicians and nurses in exchange for unnecessary prescriptions for genetic screening tests, which were processed by a lab McCubbins owned, according to charging documents and an Insider interview with McCubbins. Medicare reimbursed up to $8,000 per test, according to the federal indictment.

McCubbins has not been sentenced, a delay he attributed to a COVID backlog of cases.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 3:50pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 8:13am:
I invariably have to smile whenever I see anybody
cite the "American Thinker", the far-right wing,
Trump-supporting, ultra-conservative, antisemitic, 
bullshit blog.

Its monicker has to be a classic oxymoron.      Grin

It isn't any more or less tendentious than the NYT, Granuiad, ABC and a host of lefty, pwogwessive agit-prop publications.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 3:56pm

In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the American Thinker published a variety of articles that had claims of election fraud.

Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".

The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."

"completely false and have no basis in fact"

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:00pm

bullshit blog.

It isn't any more or less tendentious than the NYT, Granuiad, ABC and a host of lefty, pwogwessive agit-prop publications.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:01pm

Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:00pm:
bullshit blog.

In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the American Thinker published a variety of articles that had claims of election fraud.

Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".

The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:01pm:
bullshit blog.

Wiki quoting the NYT on a Guiliani hit piece.

You only have an unverifiable Wiki reference, turd. But you will repost it endlessly, like the silly stinker you are.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:06pm

Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:04pm:
bullshit blog.

You only have an unverifiable Wiki reference, turd. But you will repost it endlessly, like the silly stinker you are.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:06pm:
bullshit blog.

Really? Do you have any link - dont bother with Wikipedia of the NYT if that's all you have, stinker.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:09pm

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:14pm

Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 4:06pm:
bullshit blog.

Really? Do you have any link - dont bother with Wikipedia of the NYT if that's all you have, stinker.

Not Wiki and not the NYT?  Hmm, you make it tough  Undecided

How about from The American Thinker - will that do?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/statement.html

January 15, 2021
Retraction
By Thomas Lifson

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jul 18th, 2023 at 6:10pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Jul 18th, 2023 at 12:37pm:

Who is trying to stop anyone watching it?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print