Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Immigration failure - Criminals thrive (Read 3181 times)
Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Immigration failure - Criminals thrive
Jul 24th, 2023 at 9:32pm

Failures in the immigration system are allowing violent criminals to thrive in Australia

https://9now.nine.com.au/60-minutes/immigration-failures-in-system-are-allowing-...

Immigration is a bi-partisan policy, so both the Libs and Labs must accept the blame. It'll be a good day when they are booted out of Parliament forever, they are just so far past their use-by date we won't know where to start in overhauling Australia to put things right. There'll be a lot to do

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Re: Immigration failure - Criminals thrive
Reply #1 - Jul 24th, 2023 at 9:39pm

the entire immigration system is designed to be rorted, those in the know refer to it as the visa churn. it is very hard to actually be deported in australia against some determined immigrant who wants to remain here for as long as possible if not indefinitely.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2023 at 6:17pm

Migration and integration

The most important thing I know is that one cannot and must not discuss the act of migration without considering the subsequent process of integration. To me, integration means that the newcomers must make every effort to learn the host community’s rules of conduct in the public domain, and obey them. What meals they cook at home, to what gods they pray—that is left to their own private choice. Integration, though personally gratifying and potentially rewarding, is a huge challenge. It touches on deeply held feelings of personal identity and demands the adaptation of normally persistent cultural norms[1].

Insisting on the newcomers adopting the habits and modes of public behaviour of the host community is not racist. Racism is abhorrent, because it amounts to discrimination according to what we have been given by nature, characteristics which we cannot change. By contrast, habits and modes of behaviour come from nurture; they are cultural features, which are learnt and can be relearnt.
https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2019/09/the-epochal-challenge-of-mass-immigrati...

Integration is key. But...

Some 10 per cent of migrants are genuine refugees in the definition of the original Geneva Convention, having justified fears for their life and liberty. These people deserve our sympathy and our support. However, many of them, once in a safe place, begin shopping for a more advantageous host country and then become illegal migrants.

The remainder of the newcomers from the South are either illegals or are accepted under orderly, official settlement programs to stay permanently or temporarily. Concepts such as “asylum seeker” and “economic refugee” are poorly defined weasel words, which should be avoided when discussing rational immigration policies.
Ibid.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 10th, 2023 at 8:43pm

The majority of immigration has come from India and Asia.
What comes from the UK and NZ is probably 'back door entry' by the same lot more than whities.
500,000 of em this past year.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Sep 10th, 2023 at 8:46pm

The Great Replament is happening.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Sep 10th, 2023 at 8:52pm

Wasn't the default Cold War of the USSR and USA to help make the entire Northern Hemisphere 'all white' like Yin/Yang?
As General Macarthur said in the Korean War "We are here to kick out the yellow mongol from Asia"?
Guess the Browns of the Middle-East see Australia as their promised land and the Yellows to join their polynesian cousins in Oceania.
Maybe that's why they're moving here in their 500,000's?
Don't see Whities breeding much here in Australia these last number of decades.
Already been outbred and outlived in Sydney and Melbourne by Moslems and darkies.
Maybe the Southern Hemisphere is for 'Darkies'?
Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 2:10pm

Frank wrote on Sep 10th, 2023 at 6:17pm:

Migration and integration

The most important thing I know is that one cannot and must not discuss the act of migration without considering the subsequent process of integration. To me, integration means that the newcomers must make every effort to learn the host community’s rules of conduct in the public domain, and obey them. What meals they cook at home, to what gods they pray—that is left to their own private choice. Integration, though personally gratifying and potentially rewarding, is a huge challenge. It touches on deeply held feelings of personal identity and demands the adaptation of normally persistent cultural norms[1].

Insisting on the newcomers adopting the habits and modes of public behaviour of the host community is not racist. Racism is abhorrent, because it amounts to discrimination according to what we have been given by nature, characteristics which we cannot change. By contrast, habits and modes of behaviour come from nurture; they are cultural features, which are learnt and can be relearnt.
https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2019/09/the-epochal-challenge-of-mass-immigrati...

Integration is key. But...

Some 10 per cent of migrants are genuine refugees in the definition of the original Geneva Convention, having justified fears for their life and liberty. These people deserve our sympathy and our support. However, many of them, once in a safe place, begin shopping for a more advantageous host country and then become illegal migrants.

The remainder of the newcomers from the South are either illegals or are accepted under orderly, official settlement programs to stay permanently or temporarily. Concepts such as “asylum seeker” and “economic refugee” are poorly defined weasel words, which should be avoided when discussing rational immigration policies.
Ibid.

And what Ethnicity are you?
What is your cultural identity?
Do you feel superior and why?
What does integration have to do with compliance with the law?
And finally, how can one integrate when there is nothing to integrate into?
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2023 at 2:20pm by athos »  

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 2:15pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 10th, 2023 at 8:52pm:
Wasn't the default Cold War of the USSR and USA to help make the entire Northern Hemisphere 'all white' like Yin/Yang?
As General Macarthur said in the Korean War "We are here to kick out the yellow mongol from Asia"?
Guess the Browns of the Middle-East see Australia as their promised land and the Yellows to join their polynesian cousins in Oceania.
Maybe that's why they're moving here in their 500,000's?
Don't see Whities breeding much here in Australia these last number of decades.
Already been outbred and outlived in Sydney and Melbourne by Moslems and darkies.
Maybe the Southern Hemisphere is for 'Darkies'?
Wink

Being a Muslim is a religious, not a racial, category. Race and religion are not the same.
Smiley

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 6:54pm

athos wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 2:10pm:

It has lot to do with it

Learning about the laws in an adopted nation is a big part of integration. Different nations have different laws, so many immigrants to Australia have to become accustomed to a new set of laws

Letting criminals in, on the other hand, is a failure within the Department of Immigration

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 11:12pm

At least the Lebs are a self-regulating lot... a little cull now and then on the front porch never hurt nobody...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 11:20pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 6:54pm:

It has lot to do with it

Learning about the laws in an adopted nation is a big part of integration. Different nations have different laws, so many immigrants to Australia have to become accustomed to a new set of laws

Letting criminals in, on the other hand, is a failure within the Department of Immigration

... but... but... but.... you have to be aware that under affirmative action and the 'need' for people who understand the language and culture - many 'officers' in immigration etc now are themselves ethnic based..... and are thus subject to the same biases and prejudices as their 'fellow countrymen'...

It is not likely, under such a scenario, that there will be much, if any, attempt to work towards what is best for Australia.

When I entered the QANTAS building in El Cidney for my job interview with ASIO - the other guy present was ethnic.... the doorman was SAS.... the interviewer was another sheila who didn't know much at all ..... just a bureaucratic flunkey ....  I can spot those... I was wearing a flannel shirt, no tie, and ordinary trousers and shoes .... just someone they wouldn't pay much attention to.... I guess they missed the point...

Why do I openly discuss such things?  One word - Betrayal!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #11 - Sep 20th, 2023 at 10:27am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 11:20pm:

It has lot to do with it

... but... but... but.... you have to be aware that under affirmative action and the 'need' for people who understand the language and culture - many 'officers' in immigration etc now are themselves ethnic based..... and are thus subject to the same biases and prejudices as their 'fellow countrymen'...

It is not likely, under such a scenario, that there will be much, if any, attempt to work towards what is best for Australia.

When I entered the QANTAS building in El Cidney for my job interview with ASIO - the other guy present was ethnic.... the doorman was SAS.... the interviewer was another sheila who didn't know much at all ..... just a bureaucratic flunkey ....  I can spot those... I was wearing a flannel shirt, no tie, and ordinary trousers and shoes .... just someone they wouldn't pay much attention to.... I guess they missed the point...

Why do I openly discuss such things?  One word - Betrayal!

What do you mean by "Ethnic based"?
Who is not ethnic based?
Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 20th, 2023 at 10:50am

Considering both Governments want Australians 'off the dole'.
They allow 500,000 a year of 'lame' immigrants to enter and end up on the Dole anyway.

Look at what Biden has given to New York.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #13 - Sep 20th, 2023 at 11:07am

It has lot to do with it

In Australia, like in any other British colony, everyone is obliged to respect the law except British Monarch.

We are talking about cultural integration here. Australia is just a conglomeration of different cultures and ethnic groups, therefore there is no Australian cultural and ethnic (national) identity. In fact, there are only Australian passport holders who are mistakenly called Australian citizens (who are actually His Majesty's subjects).
Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2023 at 11:18am by athos »  

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #14 - Sep 20th, 2023 at 11:17am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 11:12pm:
At least the Lebs are a self-regulating lot... a little cull now and then on the front porch never hurt nobody...

True, there are also many self-regulating Anglo Yobbos.
Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print