Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:57pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:34pm:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:29pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:06am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:07pm:
Like Hell I did.

FD's arguments are so convoluted that what he says could mean anything
and he hasn't bothered to explain himself.
However - if you look for offence you'll always find it.

LOL! Hilarity!

No. They're really not.

All Fleadriver's "arguments" are sound bytes he's taken out of context to harangue whatever poster is on his radar with.

The farthest thing he does is debate.

He trolls.

FD is a wise oracle who sits upon a mountain of truth.

FD is a troll who sits on a throne of crap

Judge not lest ye be judged.

It's not judgement, it's an observation

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rent and Reparations
Reply #151 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:59pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

Where as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

And no one ever said the voice was to reconcile with bigots and racists
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:31pm by John Smith »  

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #152 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:30pm

There will  be no rent, no reparations, no compensation, a reversal of land grabs and their reduction to enough room to live on, a return to public hands of all National Parks, a cessation of all special funding current and firm rules over future dispensation of funding, and a requirement that any training paid for will lead to constructive inputs for remote communities, an adherence to law and order and a cessation of demands that their 'tribal law' take precedence and instead takes its place way behind Common Law for all, and a strict requirement that Albo's original position of improvements in major KPIs such as reduction in violence, increase in school attendance, and crime reduction in communities be adhered to without any voice, treaty, or similar, control over royalties so that each tribal member gets a fair share, and all this before any extra funding is provided to ensure growth within communities.

I guess that pretty much covers it...... we thank the PM for drawing to the attention of the Australian people the REAL issues that require to be fixed about Aboriginal culture and way of life.

As for the Gove disaster lead by that thief and thus hero of the Left because he's Aboriginal:-

Abos_1.jpg (99 KB | 6 )
Abos_1.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:40pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

Why don't they return to that blessed way of life?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:32pm

Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:40pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:38pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:32pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

So they need to fit in with the 21st century.
Go to school, finish school, get a job, look after their children.

It is no good keeping the worst bits of Aboriginality, taking only the worst bits of modernity and then bellyaching about victimhood.

Be an Aborigine and be true to yourself and return to the bush or fit in with modernity and its demands so you can enjoy all its benefits.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #156 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:48pm

Up for Frank.

A quick reminder that you’re wasting your time talking to an ignorant, long term unemployed and uneducated dumbarse who is good at proving himself wrong 😂🤣

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 2:05pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want,s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests?

My oath we do! In fact Frodo the Dumbarse Dodo has just unwittingly pledged his support FOR the NO VOICE campaign! 😂🤣😆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #157 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 6:29pm

Well - Smith - like mothra - constantly boxes himself into a corner without knowing it.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:03pm

Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

What gate was that, thicko? Modernity? The jammy bastards are LUCKY that the gate to modernity was opened for the prehistoric Stone Age Abos by the British and not the Belgians, French, Italians, Chinese or Muslims, as in Indonesia and Malaysia. Lucky, lucky jammy bastards. They don't know they're  born, the lucky buggers.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #159 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm

got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:21pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

Get a gun.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #161 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:41pm

100% getting out of town now

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #162 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:43pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:41pm:
100% getting out of town now

Why are you in Dubbo, to start with?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #163 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:54pm

Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:38pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

So they need to fit in with the 21st century.
Go to school, finish school, get a job, look after their children.

It is no good keeping the worst bits of Aboriginality, taking only the worst bits of modernity and then bellyaching about victimhood.

Be an Aborigine and be true to yourself and return to the bush or fit in with modernity and its demands so you can enjoy all its benefits.

They are fitting in. Claiming ownership of what is theirs is very modern day. 

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:55pm

Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:03pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

What gate was that, thicko? Modernity? The jammy bastards are LUCKY that the gate to modernity was opened for the prehistoric Stone Age Abos by the British and not the Belgians, French, Italians, Chinese or Muslims, as in Indonesia and Malaysia. Lucky, lucky jammy bastards. They don't know they're  born, the lucky buggers.

Boohoo

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print