Send Topic Print
Rent and Reparations (Read 3557 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rent and Reparations
Reply #165 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #166 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:58pm

Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:43pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:41pm:
100% getting out of town now

Why are you in Dubbo, to start with?

i was born into the darkness

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #167 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:09pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:58pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:43pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:41pm:
100% getting out of town now

Why are you in Dubbo, to start with?

i was born into the darkness

Well, don't be an abo about tour attachment to the 'land's.

It's nonsense. Abos dont 'belong to the land's -  nobody does. It's  a load of overblown nonsense.

Otherwise we would al  still be in ****ing Africa.

Get outa Dubbo. The name of that place shoulda been enough warning.  Dubbo. Wagga, Melbourne.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #169 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:

then i ran like hell lol

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #170 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:37pm

The Abbos rob the money from each other.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6...

A matter of trust: What happened to $34 million from Aboriginal fund on Groote Eylandt?

By the National Reporting Team's Alison McClymont and Kate Wild
Posted Wed 4 Nov 2015

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #171 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:

then i ran like hell lol

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #172 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 11:02pm

Dubbo, you say?  The Old Girl comes from Dubbo... took me on a tour of The Village .... burned out houses, plywood over windows and doors.... vacant blocks with ash on them... pubs you don't go to ...

Sounds worse now that Albo has stirred them all up with his promises of a flowing gold future from the White C*nts.

That man is clearly mad... sounds rational, but you can leave out the -ional.... a rat racer of the finest water.......

Some of them consider that they are at war with the rest of us... have been for a while.... it's just boiling along at the moment, a few bushfires mysterious.... bit of fire threat to property... theft and threats... vandalism like Mt Warning  ....worse on the Far North Coast of NSW and up Queenslund in  places north of Brisbane.  Wait until their miraculous voice falls on its arse as it so richly deserves... then the fun will really start....

I regret getting rid of my semi-auto .22 now - brass jacketed hollow points... make a mess of the chest area..... keeps 'em quiet... thanks Howard the Coward.....
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2023 at 11:07pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #173 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 11:15pm

dubbo is rough as guts

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #174 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:47am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:37pm:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6...

A matter of trust: What happened to $34 million from Aboriginal fund on Groote Eylandt?

Posted Wed 4 Nov 2015

Cannot be true. She is an "elder" and they are the spiritual custodians of the land and all knowledge back for 65k years.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:05am

issuevoter wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:47am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:37pm:

Posted Wed 4 Nov 2015

Cannot be true. She is an "elder" and they are the spiritual custodians of the land and all knowledge back for 65k years.

Not the only one, either - you forgot lived in harmony with the land in a peaceful and non-competitive, non-self promoting, non-grasping for fancy homes etc environment of sharing ....

I watched the video of Bruce Pascoe carrying on about the 'past' of the Aborigines pre-1788, and couldn't stop laughing.  The greatest fantasy ever told and that's saying something.  Aborigines invented bread, you know.....

"She believes non-Indigenous businesses who preyed on the trust received a large percentage of the missing millions.

"I guess we'd call them carpetbaggers wouldn't we?" she said.

"They're people, or sharks, that prey on vulnerable populations.

"They find that organisations are limited in their governance structures and capacity, they work their way in there."

Pretty much says it all... Whitey did it.... and clearly non-whiteys are easy prey because they have no idea of their magnificent governance skills since the Invasion... maybe they spent it on mattresses and air conditioners... just can't recall and the record-keeping is beyond simple-minded.

Sounds like she's asking for a paternalistic hand to control the money for them since they can't do it for themselves (any more than sisters can, eh - but that's another flaw that is killing the West in its rampant stupidity - we'll leave that one for the killing floor after the voice is dead, cremated and buried - part of The True Awakening and The Great Reset)......
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:16am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #176 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am

JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:

then i ran like hell lol

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #177 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:47am

Can't finish what you never start .....

Anyway - all this violence and official torpor is going to end up with vigilantism - and officialdom will roar into full swing then...

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:53am

then i ran like hell lol

I don't need to know about them, I know about you. You shot your mouth off and are now crying because they retaliated .... here's a suggestion, stop being a dick all your life and maybe no one will feel like they need to retaliate.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #179 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:

then i ran like hell lol

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16
Send Topic Print