Reply #180 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:57am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

Whatever butthurt you feel over his posts does not magically transform the lies you just made up into the truth John.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rent and Reparations
Reply #181 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:10am

Aussie wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 11:22am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

Honestly you're full of 'it.

Anyone descendant from a violently dispossessed culture which has been here for a squillion years, yes.

It was the way the whole world evolved you clown. Violent dispossession of cultures.

Your grasp of history is as piss weak as your arguments for the voice.

Aboriginals haven't been on the planet any longer than the forebears of all races.

A "squillion" years? Wanker Grin

Just that they were locked in stone age hunter gatherer isolation for a lot longer whilst the rest of the world evolved/progressed.

This continent was always going to be discovered by Europeans one way or another.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #182 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong? you're delusional & still full of sh1t.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #183 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

That's what happens dickhead.

Perhaps they should be still roaming the country on foot, on their own, naked, with primitive weapons & subsisting of wildlife & native flora ...

they could always camp in your backyard.

Stick your pitiful guilt trip up your arse.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #184 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am

Against a lot of opposition, Chinese diggers managed to squirrel away a hell of a lot of gold between 1850 and 1880. That was Aboriginal gold and probably from sacred sites. They need to pay up and apologise.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #185 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am

A quick reminder to all that you’re wasting your time talking to Frodo - an ignorant, long term unemployed and uneducated dumbarse who is good at proving himself wrong 😂🤣

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 2:05pm:

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want,s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we ALL need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests?

My oath we do! In fact Frodo the Dumbarse Dodo has just unwittingly pledged his support FOR the NO VOICE campaign! 😂🤣😆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #186 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:19am

issuevoter wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am:
Against a lot of opposition, Chinese diggers managed to squirrel away a hell of a lot of gold between 1850 and 1880. That was Aboriginal gold and probably from sacred sites. They need to pay up and apologise.

Lots of Chinese live in Oz these days. Yeah?

They’re voting NO!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #187 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:21am

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:32pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:59pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

And no one ever said the voice was to reconcile with bigots and racists

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

Why don't they return to that blessed way of life?

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

Then they need to learn to live with the ways of todays modern society, as a part of it, not a separate entity based on ancestry.(some of which is questionable for many)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #188 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:35am

issuevoter wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:47am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:37pm:
The Abbos rob the money from each other.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-04/groote-eylandt-trust-fund-what-happened/6...

A matter of trust: What happened to $34 million from Aboriginal fund on Groote Eylandt?

By the National Reporting Team's Alison McClymont and Kate Wild
Posted Wed 4 Nov 2015

Cannot be true. She is an "elder" and they are the spiritual custodians of the land and all knowledge back for 65k years.

Quote:
Jacqueline Lahne was brought in as the interim operations manager at GEAT when the trust was put into administration in 2012.

"My initial impression was that there was a group of people [on Groote Eylandt] who were literally living like rock stars," she said in an interview with the ABC.

"Chartered planes, vehicles waiting for them at airports, they owned multiple vehicles and boats themselves. They had access endlessly to cash for their lifestyles and then for their families."

Groote Eylandt, a remote island off Arnhem Land in the Northern Territory, regularly appears at the top of the Northern Territory's richest postcodes.

It earns millions each year in royalties from the nearby South32 manganese mine.

Since its inception in the early 1960s, the trust has earned more than $200 million in royalties.

And Galarrwuy James Yinipingu has done the same thing since bauxite mining & refining started in Gove in 1971 up until his death earlier this year.

The corruption & misappropriation of mining royalties & Govt funding by the Big Men & Women has been going on ever since.

Vote NO.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:48am by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #189 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:39am

issuevoter wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am:

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #190 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:56am

"Big Men & Women" = Silverbacks...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #191 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 10:36am

mothra wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:06am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:07pm:
Like Hell I did.

FD's arguments are so convoluted that what he says could mean anything
and he hasn't bothered to explain himself.
However - if you look for offence you'll always find it.

LOL! Hilarity!
No. They're really not.
All Fleadriver's "arguments" are sound bytes he's taken out of context to
harangue whatever poster is on his radar with.
The farthest thing he does is debate.
He trolls.

FD is a wise oracle who sits upon a mountain of truth.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #192 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:35pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:57am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

Whatever butthurt you feel over his posts does not magically transform the lies you just made up into the truth John.

You need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to reality. You'll find your butt might not hurt so much that way too.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #193 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:42pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong?

Absolutely ... I've already explained why. Don't let your dementia get the better of you, just scroll back and re read where you went wrong..

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #194 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:43pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am:
Not at all.

That's what happens dickhead.

Then don't cry about the results.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print