Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:21am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:32pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:59pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

And no one ever said the voice was to reconcile with bigots and racists

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

Why don't they return to that blessed way of life?

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

Then they need to learn to live with the ways of todays modern society, as a part of it, not a separate entity based on ancestry.(some of which is questionable for many)

Perhaps you should explain that to Sore end. Afterall, I wasn't the idiot who suggested they had to go back to pre 1788  Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rent and Reparations
Reply #196 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:32pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:54pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:38pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

So they need to fit in with the 21st century.
Go to school, finish school, get a job, look after their children.

It is no good keeping the worst bits of Aboriginality, taking only the worst bits of modernity and then bellyaching about victimhood.

Be an Aborigine and be true to yourself and return to the bush or fit in with modernity and its demands so you can enjoy all its benefits.

They are fitting in. Claiming ownership of what is theirs is very modern day. 

What about the rest, about school, work, not being criminals, domestic abusers, child abusers?

Just holding the hand out for 'rent' is not fitting in.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #197 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:36pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:35pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:57am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

Whatever butthurt you feel over his posts does not magically transform the lies you just made up into the truth John.

You need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to reality. You'll find your butt might not hurt so much that way too.

You don't like what he posts here, so you made up lies about him. You have absolutely no knowledge or awareness of what actually happened other than what he posted, but you actually think you are justified in making up lies because what you have read here magically tells you what actually happened.

You are pretending to know with certainty something that you have zero knowledge of. It is your MO, and you get caught out doing this in just about every thread. You are a habitual liar, and you don't even realise when you are caught.

Did you finish high school John?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:42pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:43pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am:
Not at all.

That's what happens dickhead.

Then don't cry about the results.

Dozens of pastoral stations were purchased in Western Australia to provide Aboriginal communities with their “traditional” land. Native Title was subsequently granted over some 90 per cent of the Kimberley region, including Noonkanbah in 2007. Yet, today, across the entire region, the blight of alcohol and drugs and the related domestic abuse among many of these communities is beyond crisis levels, from Broome to Fitzroy Crossing to Kalumburu. Noonkanbah itself was, until a few years ago, plagued by alcohol and drug addiction and related violence.[xliii] In many remote communities, high levels of unemployment and the seeming uselessness of future dreams lead inevitably to chronic drunkenness and drug addiction, juvenile crime and high suicide rates. It is sadly all too clear that many people—not all, but many—in those communities have not found the return to the land ennobling in any way, finding instead that they are without jobs, dependent on welfare, devoid of any sustaining sense of self-worth and without any hope of a better future.

So you return the natives to their traditional, sacred, spiritual lands and what happens? Do they regain their strong, proud Aboriginal culture and live in lotus-eating harmony with Nature and each other, as before 1788?
No, of course not. They sink ever deeper into an alcoholic stupor and self-degradation.

But they got the 'rent'.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:50pm

Asked about the potential for reparations if local governments were to begin negotiating treaties, Senator Thorpe said there is ‘a lot of money owed to First Peoples. Look at the resources that have been extracted over 200 years’ but Senator Thorpe was hesitant to put a dollar-figure sum on the amount that could be paid. She added indigenous people are owed a lot from the commonwealth government. ‘We don’t want to send the country broke,’ she said. ‘I’ll put that out there now. Otherwise, we could with what is owed’.
This however ignores the other side of the ledger. This is best described in the classic Monty Python answer to the question ‘What have the Romans ever done for us?’ The answer in Life of Brian is ‘sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health.’ To this could be added agriculture, literary (January 26th is also Literacy in Australia Day), and the system of government which gives Senator Thorpe her platform. In other words, if Senator Thorpe  - or any other Aborigine - wishes to monetize her grievances, we should monetize the benefits which Western culture has provided her, up to now free of charge. I have no wish to send her broke. But we could with what is owed.

https://quadrant.org.au/magazine/2023/08-online/the-ruse-of-tradition/

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #200 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:55pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:36pm:
You don't like what he posts here, so you made up lies about him. You have absolutely no knowledge or awareness of what actually happened other than what he posted, but you actually think you are justified in making up lies because what you have read here magically tells you what actually happened.

You are pretending to know with certainty something that you have zero knowledge of. It is your MO, and you get caught out doing this in just about every thread. You are a habitual liar, and you don't even realise when you are caught.

John left school when he was 15 to paint houses.
In my day they called such students dunces.
He then blabs all his nonsense on forums as though he's a university intellectual.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #201 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:25pm

got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

nope, i actually said nothing to them of that nature until the second last encounter ive had with these kids, otherwise they started targeting me bc i used to walk past their house often

they have a lockup next to the hungry jacks and an abandoned house and one day they followed me across the street nearby into the KFC car park and started spitting on me repeatedly

followed me another time when i walked past their house accusing me of "opening the gate" on it (which i didnt) and tried to fight me 3-1 in the park nearby

culminated in what happened today/yesterday but now i'm getting out of town to get away from them

they only moved in recently and i've been walking down that street for over 2 years now

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:43pm

Frank wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:54pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:38pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

So they need to fit in with the 21st century.
Go to school, finish school, get a job, look after their children.

It is no good keeping the worst bits of Aboriginality, taking only the worst bits of modernity and then bellyaching about victimhood.

Be an Aborigine and be true to yourself and return to the bush or fit in with modernity and its demands so you can enjoy all its benefits.

They are fitting in. Claiming ownership of what is theirs is very modern day. 

What about the rest, about school, work, not being criminals, domestic abusers, child abusers?

Just holding the hand out for 'rent' is not fitting in.

It all costs money

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:50pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 1:36pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:35pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:57am:

then i ran like hell lol

Whatever butthurt you feel over his posts does not magically transform the lies you just made up into the truth John.

You need to pull your head out of your arse and wake up to reality. You'll find your butt might not hurt so much that way too.

You dumb arse.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:56am:
"Big Men & Women" = Silverbacks...

Yep Wink

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

Honestly you're full of 'it.

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong?

Absolutely ... I've already explained why. Don't let your dementia get the better of you, just scroll back and re read where you went wrong..

No ... you're wrong you
f
uc
k
*tard.

You've never had a coherent point in the whole discussion.

You stick to your woke wanker GC lifestyle alienated from reality.

When it comes to Aboriginal issues you're as ignorant as a 2 yr old.
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:27pm by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:23pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:43pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:16am:
Not at all.

That's what happens dickhead.

Then don't cry about the results.

Yes they are ... big time you dopey twat.

That's what the whole issue is about.

Their whining/crying as perpetual victims.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:24pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:44pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:21am:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

Then they need to learn to live with the ways of todays modern society, as a part of it, not a separate entity based on ancestry.(some of which is questionable for many)

Perhaps you should explain that to Sore end. Afterall, I wasn't the idiot who suggested they had to go back to pre 1788  Cheesy Cheesy

But you're always referencing pre-colonisation issues.

So indeed you are .... the idiot.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #208 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:13pm

Met one today... I asked here if she had Scandinavian ancestry in discussion... she said - "No - Indigenous and English"... I nearly said:- "Which foot is Indigenous - left or right??"

Classical Modern Aboriginal - blue eyes, European features, blonde hair, no makeup needed to be a ghost at Halloween ........ tits don't sag to the waist... arse not too big for her age.... no brain trauma.... you know.... bit of the attitude though...

It's like New Labor or the once New Australians - now we have New Aboriginals.... 95% European and maybe 5% Aboriginal... we're all Indigenous when we're born here, so she used the wrong word even... some people these days.... just can't keep up with the times.... and Aboriginality has become the badge of the young rebel without a cause these days.... their cause celebre`.

Oh, well - the landslide/tsunami against the voice will solve that for them....  I still predict 80% NO - within bounds, of course...

Bring On the Vote!!!  Can't wait!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:23pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

Honestly you're full of 'it.

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong?

Absolutely ... I've already explained why. Don't let your dementia get the better of you, just scroll back and re read where you went wrong..

No ... you're wrong you
f
uc
k
*tard.

You've never had a coherent point in the whole discussion.

You stick to your woke wanker GC lifestyle alienated from reality.

When it comes to Aboriginal issues you're as ignorant as a 2 yr old.

I'm not the one pretending the voice is about everything other than what it actually us. Here's a hint, if you have to pretend,  you were wrong to start with.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print