Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:21am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 5:32pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 4:40pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:59pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:41pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

And no one ever said the voice was to reconcile with bigots and racists

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

Why don't they return to that blessed way of life?

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

Then they need to learn to live with the ways of todays modern society, as a part of it, not a separate entity based on ancestry.(some of which is questionable for many)

Perhaps you should explain that to Sore end. Afterall, I wasn't the idiot who suggested they had to go back to pre 1788  Cheesy Cheesy

But you're always referencing pre-colonisation issues.

So indeed you are .... the idiot.

The only time I've referenced pre colonisation was in response to some dumbarse like you bringing it up. You really should learn to read.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rent and Reparations
Reply #211 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:37pm

Bleating for rent and reparations ignores the other side of the ledger. This is best described in the classic Monty Python answer to the question ‘What have the Europeans ever done for us, Aborigines?’

The answer is ‘sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health.’ To this could be added agriculture, literary (January 26th is also Literacy in Australia Day), and the system of government which gives Thorpe, Burney, Pearson,  Davis, et al their platform. In other words, if they wish to monetize their grievances, we should monetize the benefits which Western culture has provided to Aborigines, free of charge.
Paying for all that would send them all broke.

This consideration - of the TWO SIDES of the ledger - shows the stupidity and base motivations of the Aboriginal activist class, most of whom  have more British blood in them than about a third of the population.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #212 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:37pm

JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15am:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:50pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:32pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 9:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:57pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:08pm:
got harassed by that same group of boong kids that spat on me in kfc car park again

was just walking through the park and 2 of the same kids walked up to me and one of them said WANT A WORD WITH YOU menacingly

i just ignored him and walked around them, kept walking

then 2 others followed and they all formed a semi circle around me shouting abuse

i just kept ignoring them but they kept following / surrounding me, one of them started throwing air punches over and over again right in my face and i lost it

so i started running after the one trying to  punch him to grab him then when he ran off i went after another one

then they both started coming back, i grabbed a metal scooter (think it belonged to them) off the pavement and whacked one of them in the shoulder with it like a club

then i ran like hell lol

fmd though now its absolute war since i hurt one of them, its not safe anymore to be here so i prob need to leave

ph uck these feral boongs

$100 says you said something stupid to set them off.  Cheesy

oh wow yeah so assuming that's true that justifies the campaign of harassment theyve launched agaist me

theyre absolute feral animals who indiscriminately go after anyone

They didn't indiscriminately go after anyone,  they went after the feral who abused them

nup, you dont know jack sh1t about them

youre a victim blaming piece of human f_cking sh i t

John must think they can do no wrong. And even if they can, it is not their fault.

After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

nope, i actually said nothing to them of that nature until the second last encounter ive had with these kids, otherwise they started targeting me bc i used to walk past their house often

they have a lockup next to the hungry jacks and an abandoned house and one day they followed me across the street nearby into the KFC car park and started spitting on me repeatedly

followed me another time when i walked past their house accusing me of "opening the gate" on it (which i didnt) and tried to fight me 3-1 in the park nearby

culminated in what happened today/yesterday but now i'm getting out of town to get away from them

they only moved in recently and i've been walking down that street for over 2 years now

Up for Frodo who was expelled from school at age 15 and still can’t read and comprehend what’s posted online.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #213 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:52pm

Frank wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:37pm:
Bleating for rent and reparations ignores the other side of the ledger. This is best described in the classic Monty Python answer to the question ‘What have the Europeans ever done for us, Aborigines?’

The answer is ‘sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health.’ To this could be added agriculture, literary (January 26th is also Literacy in Australia Day), and the system of government which gives Thorpe, Burney, Pearson,  Davis, et al their platform. In other words, if they wish to monetize their grievances, we should monetize the benefits which Western culture has provided to Aborigines, free of charge.
Paying for all that would send them all broke.

This consideration - of the TWO SIDES of the ledger - shows the stupidity and base motivations of the Aboriginal activist class, most of whom  have more British blood in them than about a third of the population.

Frank

Frodo is an ignorant uneducated nong from Yahoo who pretended to be Italian even there until the truth accidentally spilled out that he was a half cast Abo. He has never held down an honest job. In fact he himself stated many times that he was kicked out of high school at age 15 and has been on the dole most of his life (plus a little cash in hand work doing basic tiling and painting). Renting has never been an issue for him thanks to Aboriginal Housing (and of course sponging off women here and there).

In essence : his life is one of chronic hand outs compliments of the tax payer. The only reason he wants the Voice to go through is for further hand outs. And that is all.

The idea of getting a job and paying tax is an abomination to him. And it’s been like this for decades unfortunately. Most of the guys on Yahoo hated his guts because he was ignorant, uneducated and chronically unemployed YET he saw fit to rub in their noses all the extra benefits he was enjoying at the expense of white Aussies who unlike him did work and did pay taxes.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #214 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:22am

Word for today:-

"half cast" (n) (adj) - one who is stuck in the pub door while being thrown out insensible; one who gets so hammered he/she can't make it out the door; 50% of a movie cast; (adj) the position of being stuck in the pub door on the floor while hammered and ordered out.

Examples:-  "He was half cast out the door for being drunk, but collapsed and blocked it."  "The barman ordered her out but she couldn't even even get through the door."  "When the police arrived, Smithy was lying in a half cast position on the floor, never having made the door.  He pleaded not guilty on the basis that he had not been fully thrown out."

(coll.) a loose throw that only travels half the wicket in a test match, known as bodyline; an NRL pass that only goes half way to the intended recipient; a poor attempt by a fisherman to throw a line; a plaster cast that only covers part of a limb......................

Tomorrow's word will be half caste...
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:36am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #215 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:41am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:44pm:
Not at all.

Of course it is. Only a cretin would pretend otherwise. We made the rules and forced them to live by them, don't cry now because they are using your rules against you.

Which is why it is going to be defeated by a large margin.- there is nothing reconciliatory, 'walking together'-ish and coming together-ish in this Uluru and Voice wheeze. It is exactly about antagonism, hostility and division of Abos against everyone else.

Tellembuggerem.

We're as the rules you imposed on them weren't antagonistic to them and their way of life ehhh?

They are welcome to return to their pre1788 way of life. They have plenty of land to do so and need none of the terrible impositions of modernity to practice what they say they mourn, their wonderful pre-contact way of life..

You opened the gate, don't cry now that the horse has bolted. They are no more able to return to pre 1788 ways then you are able to claim you have a brain

Then they need to learn to live with the ways of todays modern society, as a part of it, not a separate entity based on ancestry.(some of which is questionable for many)

Perhaps you should explain that to Sore end. Afterall, I wasn't the idiot who suggested they had to go back to pre 1788  Cheesy Cheesy

The only time I've referenced pre colonisation was in response to some dumbarse like you bringing it up. You really should learn to read.

Yeah yeah sure you did. You couldn't lie straight in bed.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #216 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:44am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:23pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

Honestly you're full of 'it.

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong?

Absolutely ... I've already explained why. Don't let your dementia get the better of you, just scroll back and re read where you went wrong..

No ... you're wrong you
f
uc
k
*tard.

You've never had a coherent point in the whole discussion.

You stick to your woke wanker GC lifestyle alienated from reality.

When it comes to Aboriginal issues you're as ignorant as a 2 yr old.

I'm not the one pretending the voice is about everything other than what it actually us. Here's a hint, if you have to pretend,  you were wrong to start with.

You don't know what it is,
it's not what you think it is.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #217 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 7:43am

https://www.skynews.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Document-14-1.pdf

Where are the first 86 pages?  The ones where all the discussion points were being discussed....

Even this FOI doco is a cheat.... worship that?  NEVER!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:24am

Gnads wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:41am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:24pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:44pm:
Not at all.

Tellembuggerem.

Yeah yeah sure you did. You couldn't lie straight in bed.

So you'll have no trouble quoting me then, ..... but I'm betting you'll do an FD and run away Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:25am

Gnads wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 6:44am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:23pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 12:42pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 9:12am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 1:25pm:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 10:02am:
John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:46am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 8:28am:
I live in a suburb, a community of a city, where are my non elected representatives to Federal Parliament?

Your local MP doesn't represent you ... you're kidding yourself if you think s/he does. He doesn't give a crap about you and what you want, s/he only cares what his/her donors want.

OK so we all need a special voice to Parliament enshrined in the constitution with a body of our locally elected people from within our communities to represent our best interests? ... yes? Grin

Honestly you're full of 'it.

don't cry just because you were wrong

Wrong?

Absolutely ... I've already explained why. Don't let your dementia get the better of you, just scroll back and re read where you went wrong..

No ... you're wrong you
f
uc
k
*tard.

You've never had a coherent point in the whole discussion.

You stick to your woke wanker GC lifestyle alienated from reality.

When it comes to Aboriginal issues you're as ignorant as a 2 yr old.

I'm not the one pretending the voice is about everything other than what it actually us. Here's a hint, if you have to pretend,  you were wrong to start with.

You don't know what it is,
it's not what you think it is.

I know what it is. You are the one making up crap about what it is and isn't. I bet you still have people read you fairy tales before you go to bed too.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #220 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:27am

John Smith wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:24am:
So you'll have no trouble quoting me then, ..... but I'm betting you'll do an FD and run away Cheesy

Are you really part Aboriginal?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #221 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:37am

Frank wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:27am:

Are you stuttering Sore end? You asked that in another thread.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:38am

John Smith wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:37am:

Well, are you?

Not a difficult question, even for one as thick as you.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:41am

Frank wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:38am:

Well, are you?

It's a stupid question, all 4 times that you asked.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #224 - Aug 23rd, 2023 at 10:22am

John Smith wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:41am:
Frank wrote on Aug 23rd, 2023 at 8:38am:

Well, are you?

It's a stupid question, all 4 times that you asked.

Why is Aboriginality a stupid question?

If you can tell me to **** off to Denmark then why is it a stupid question to ask your Aboriginality - or anyone's?
If it's not racist and stupid from you then it's not racist and stupid from me, either.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print