Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print
The Biden Crime Family (Read 7130 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: The Biden Crime Family
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:00pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2023 at 5:22pm:
As Speaker, Democrat Nancy Pelosi was incensed that Trump had asked his newly elected counterpart to look into whether then vice-president Joe Biden in 2016 had pressured Ukraine to sack its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who had been nosing around Burisma, a shady Ukrainian gas company whose board Hunter Biden joined in May 2014.

“I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time,” Trump told Zelensky, a remark that formed the basis of Democrat bribery allegation against Trump, who had put $US400m in aid to Ukraine on hold only a week or two earlier.

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do … would be great,” he added.

There’s even more talk about it four years later, after a welter of new evidence, including Hunter Biden’s laptop, bank records, FBI documents and congressional testimony, emerged that suggest not only had Biden corruptly leaned on Ukraine, but that he had for years been the golden goose atop an unseemly operation of peddling family influence.

In March, the Republican-controlled House Oversight Committee, after poring over hundreds of documents subpoenaed from US banks, found that Hunter Biden, James Biden (the President’s brother), Hallie Biden (his daughter-in-law) and an unknown “Biden” were paid $US1.1m between 2015 and 2017 from funds ultimately coming from State Energy HK, a Chinese company.

READ MORE: Biden ‘used pseudonyms in emails over Ukraine’ | Biden family ‘rake in $30m from foreigners’: GOP | Son puts Biden in Republican impeachment crosshairs | US voters deserve facts on Biden | Hunter Biden plea talks break down | Hunter Biden is a geopolitical disaster ... it could get worse

In April, the committee said six more family members had received such payments. In May, it revealed the Bidens and family associates had created about 20 shell companies to receive more than $US10m from foreign national companies, including in China.

In June, two Internal Revenue Service whistleblowers produced WhatsApp messages under oath allegedly from Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman and Communist Party official Henry Zhao in 2017. “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter ­allegedly wrote.

In July, Republican senator Chuck Grassley released an FBI document the agency had been fighting to keep under wraps that described how a long-time “highly credible” although unverified source told the agency in 2020 that Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky had reportedly said he had paid $US5m each to Joe and Hunter Biden for their help in removing Shokin.

By August, the House committee had found more than $US20m in payments, including from China, Romania, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine to Biden family and related accounts, including one for $US3.5m from Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina in February 2014. A few months later Baturina dined with Joe and Hunter Biden in Washington.

Interestingly, she was among a small group of Russian oligarchs not sanctioned last year after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Also in August, Devon Archer, a former close friend and business partner of Hunter, who was similarly paid millions of dollars for his role on the board of Burisma, told the committee without “the Biden brand” Burisma “would have gone out of business”, and that Joe Biden had dined with Burisma executives in 2015 in Washington.

Hunter had put his dad on speaker phone about 20 times in front of his foreign business associates, Devon added in congressional testimony, stressing that the conversations, although “about the geography, about the weather”, were “a signal that they respected and thought was of value”.

A 2011 letter from Joe Biden to Devon Archer has since emerged too, in which the then vice-president said he was “happy you guys are together”, a seeming reference to their budding business relationships. “I hope I get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter,” he added.

Joe Biden’s repeated claims of never talking about business with his son, or having any knowledge of it, have been obliterated.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/weight-of-evidence-against-joe-biden-a...

Dear Frank - You have posted many pages of BS. I managed to browse enough bits and pieces to see this is the case. Much of it is disproven and other bits are dishonest.

example:

Quote:
Hunter had put his dad on speaker phone about 20 times in front of his foreign business associates

This is basically true, it just does not mention that they talked about the weather and other small talk and never anything to do with business. It also fails to mention this was in the period where Hunters brother was dying and he had been speaking to his father daily.

Quote:
“I hope I get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter,” he added.

Wow incriminating - no - Imagine how serious it would be for Joe to meed a friend of his son - Lock them all up now. Idiots.
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:06pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:02pm

Oh, I see. So the Hunter laptop story is now merely weported, eh?

How cunning of you, dear boy. Which weporting are you questioning?

Tucker telling the New York Post that in 2014, when Joe Biden was vice-president, “Hunter Biden was my neighbor. Our wives were friends. I knew him well."?

Tucker's BWEAKING news of Hunter Biden's LAPTOP FROM HELL? 

Tucker telling viewers he'd welease the SHOCKING contents any day now?

Tucker saying the courier company deliberwately "lost" his package?

Or Tucker deciding to do the right thing, pull the story, and issue this long, sanctimonious explanation:

Quote:
“I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

In other news, you blame the media for pulling the Hunter laptop story. Here, you're blaming the media for peddling innuendo. Yeah-but-no-but so unfair Paki.

Integwity.

Now you seem to have reclaimed your tongue, would you care to comment on your Dear Leader?

You're blaming Sleepy Joe for innuendo. Dear Leader's well and truly busted.

Care to comment?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:06pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:00pm:
As Speaker, Democrat Nancy Pelosi was incensed that Trump had asked his newly elected counterpart to look into whether then vice-president Joe Biden in 2016 had pressured Ukraine to sack its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who had been nosing around Burisma, a shady Ukrainian gas company whose board Hunter Biden joined in May 2014.

“I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time,” Trump told Zelensky, a remark that formed the basis of Democrat bribery allegation against Trump, who had put $US400m in aid to Ukraine on hold only a week or two earlier.

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do … would be great,” he added.

There’s even more talk about it four years later, after a welter of new evidence, including Hunter Biden’s laptop, bank records, FBI documents and congressional testimony, emerged that suggest not only had Biden corruptly leaned on Ukraine, but that he had for years been the golden goose atop an unseemly operation of peddling family influence.

In March, the Republican-controlled House Oversight Committee, after poring over hundreds of documents subpoenaed from US banks, found that Hunter Biden, James Biden (the President’s brother), Hallie Biden (his daughter-in-law) and an unknown “Biden” were paid $US1.1m between 2015 and 2017 from funds ultimately coming from State Energy HK, a Chinese company.

READ MORE: Biden ‘used pseudonyms in emails over Ukraine’ | Biden family ‘rake in $30m from foreigners’: GOP | Son puts Biden in Republican impeachment crosshairs | US voters deserve facts on Biden | Hunter Biden plea talks break down | Hunter Biden is a geopolitical disaster ... it could get worse

In April, the committee said six more family members had received such payments. In May, it revealed the Bidens and family associates had created about 20 shell companies to receive more than $US10m from foreign national companies, including in China.

In June, two Internal Revenue Service whistleblowers produced WhatsApp messages under oath allegedly from Hunter Biden to Chinese businessman and Communist Party official Henry Zhao in 2017. “I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter ­allegedly wrote.

In July, Republican senator Chuck Grassley released an FBI document the agency had been fighting to keep under wraps that described how a long-time “highly credible” although unverified source told the agency in 2020 that Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky had reportedly said he had paid $US5m each to Joe and Hunter Biden for their help in removing Shokin.

By August, the House committee had found more than $US20m in payments, including from China, Romania, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine to Biden family and related accounts, including one for $US3.5m from Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina in February 2014. A few months later Baturina dined with Joe and Hunter Biden in Washington.

Interestingly, she was among a small group of Russian oligarchs not sanctioned last year after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Also in August, Devon Archer, a former close friend and business partner of Hunter, who was similarly paid millions of dollars for his role on the board of Burisma, told the committee without “the Biden brand” Burisma “would have gone out of business”, and that Joe Biden had dined with Burisma executives in 2015 in Washington.

Hunter had put his dad on speaker phone about 20 times in front of his foreign business associates, Devon added in congressional testimony, stressing that the conversations, although “about the geography, about the weather”, were “a signal that they respected and thought was of value”.

A 2011 letter from Joe Biden to Devon Archer has since emerged too, in which the then vice-president said he was “happy you guys are together”, a seeming reference to their budding business relationships. “I hope I get a chance to see you again soon with Hunter,” he added.

Joe Biden’s repeated claims of never talking about business with his son, or having any knowledge of it, have been obliterated.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/weight-of-evidence-against-joe-biden-a...

Dear Frank - You have posted many pages of BS. I managed to browse enough bits and pieces to see this is the case. Much of it is disproven and other bits are dishonest.

example:

Quote:
Hunter had put his dad on speaker phone about 20 times in front of his foreign business associates

This is basically true, it just does not mention that they talked about the weather and other small talk and never anything to do with business. It also fails to mention this was in the period where Hunters brother was dying and he had been speaking to his father daily.

Yes, he has a word for that. It starts with an I.

Frank would much rather speculate on Hunter, Sleepy and the business associates' phone calls than apply his favourite I word to his Dear Leader.

In fact, he's not to keen too discuss Dear Leader at all. You can't even raise a sieg heil out of the poor chap.
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:15pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2023 at 11:59pm

Karnal wrote on Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:06pm:
Dnarever wrote on Aug 19th, 2023 at 10:00pm:

example:

Quote:

Yes, he has a word for that. It starts with an I.

Frank would much rather speculate on Hunter, Sleepy and the business associates' phone calls than apply his favourite I word to his Dear Leader.

In fact, he's not to keen too discuss Dear Leader at all. You can't even raise a sieg heil out of the poor chap.

Lame-o, oompa loompas. Grow UP.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 1:14am

I say, old boy, why don't you give integwity a go? It's been a few years, but you've done it before.

Why don't you drop your silly old Sleepy Joe innuendo for a mo and address the subject at hand?

Stop acting all butt hurt and face the music. Your Dear Leader.

Say it.

IP Logged

Sir Eoin O Fada
Gold Member

Australian Politics

New England, NSW
Reply #35 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 2:24pm

Has Joe sniffed any little girls lately?

Self defence is a right.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #36 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 8:26pm

Sir Eoin O Fada wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 2:24pm:

He never has.    At any rate, this nonsensical
claim has been debated and debunked a hundred
times on this forum already.

You really need to try and keep up mate.    Cheesy

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 10:58pm

Hard to say, Matty. We hadn't considered the little girls, we'll ask the old boy.

Fwank, has Sleepy Joe been busted for rape yet? Any, er, legal rulings?

Cheers.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #38 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:14pm

With over 10,000 words posted here that I mostly didn't waste my time reading can anyone point out a law that Joe Biden has breached ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #39 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:16pm

No - He also hsn't been accused of raping any 13 year old girls with or without the assistance of Epstein or Maxwell.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:24pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:14pm:
With over 10,000 words posted here that I mostly didn't waste my time reading can anyone point out a law that Joe Biden has breached ?

Well no, but they're complaining about the leftards pretending laws should be the deciding factor here. I mean, why can't Sleepy Joe be busted for other stuff?

Hair-sniffing, being old, having a son with a LAPTOP FROM HELL.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:28pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:16pm:

No - He also hsn't been accused of raping any 13 year old girls with or without the assistance of Epstein or Maxwell.

You see? How is that fair? They strung up the big fella for a bit of hanky-panky panky in a department store dressing room.

What have they pinned on Sleepy Joe?

As ever, it's one law for us and another for the leftards.

Typical.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:14am

Karnal wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:28pm:

You see? How is that fair? They strung up the big fella for a bit of hanky-panky in a department store dressing room.

It was just a harmless schoolboy game: "Is it my finger, or is it my penis?"

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 21st, 2023 at 12:14pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2023 at 7:14am:
Karnal wrote on Aug 20th, 2023 at 11:28pm:

You see? How is that fair? They strung up the big fella for a bit of hanky-panky in a department store dressing room.

It was just a harmless schoolboy game: "Is it my finger, or is it my penis?"

[url]https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/56cb5d11f22538fb7dd843ec/master/w
_1600%2Cc_limit/donald-trump-short-fingered-vulgarian-fingers-bruce-handy-ss02.j
pg[/url]

Now now, Greggery, stick to the topic, please. This is a thread about Sleepy Joe. We're here to discuss potential crimes that are so grave they could result in impeachment - worse. Sleepy Joe may even face criminal charges.

Imagine that, an American president found to have committed serious crimes and sent to court to stand trial. It's unthinkable, no?

Maybe not. As the old boy has shown, Sleepy Joe is reported to have had 17 calls with his son on speaker phone. This, you'll note, is the same son with the LAPTOP FROM HELL, a laptop so heinous and depraved, even Tucker, a known campaigner for truth, decided not to release its contents.

Yes, he may well be innocent until guilt is proven in a court of law, but I'm sure you'll agree, a president must have the highest ethical standards there are. He must respect and obey the law to the letter. After all, he is bound by his oath to uphold the constitution. There are no ifs or buts, Greggery, a president must have the highest standard of honour and integrity, no?

Fwank said.
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2023 at 12:19pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #44 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:15pm

https://rumble.com/v3a9dg3-maui-residents-chant-fck-you-to-bribery-biden-as-he-f...

Residents of Maui greet their President, 81 million votes my ass!

Biden Met With Anger From Some Maui Residents

President Joe Biden's motorcade on Monday was met with angry messages on signs held by some community members as he arrived in Lahaina, Maui, to meet with those impacted by the devastating wildfires that tore through the Hawaiian island nearly 13 days ago.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-met-with-anger-from-some-maui-residen...

The only difference between a Communist and a Democrat is the spelling.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Send Topic Print