Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print
racist lies about Aborigines (Read 3358 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: racist lies about Aborigines
Reply #30 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:40pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:34pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:29pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:21pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:06pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:02pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:12pm:
There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

To condense them into a single identity is to dehumanise them.

Likewise ... there’s no such thing as Greek people or Italian people or Australian people because to condense these people into a single identity is to dehumanise them. Yes?

Yes. For outsiders to condense peoples into a singular identity is to dehumanise them.

Many Italians and Greeks have a sense of identity that transcends national identity, given a singular national identity in both countries is a modern invention.

Ok well guess what pal... you’re wrong! See how little you know about other cultures?

Greeks AND Italians most certainly do not feel dehumanised just because you mistakenly think they do. The fact that you would think/feel you could make such a judgement call on how other people identify is problematic.

In reality ... Greeks and Italians defer to national identity because national identity is what captures their HISTORY in terms of culture, language, religion, music, customs and traditions. Re language : any dialects which exist (and they do) reflect a unity because basic language patterns remain and indeed many words/phrases co exist ACROSS  dialects so it’s possible to still understand the gist of what is being stated.

1. (Autistic rants removed from your post).

2. Why did it take 30 years for the unification of Italy in 1871?

1. The only autistic rants are coming from your ignorant and pwned arse.

2. Stick to the topic Multi Troll. Edit : You obviously STILL don’t understand what I meant by my post. How could you? Oh that’s right .... you’re neither Italian nor Greek!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:43pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:40pm:
There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

Likewise ... there’s no such thing as Greek people or Italian people or Australian people because to condense these people into a single identity is to dehumanise them. Yes?

Yes. For outsiders to condense peoples into a singular identity is to dehumanise them.

Many Italians and Greeks have a sense of identity that transcends national identity, given a singular national identity in both countries is a modern invention.

Ok well guess what pal... you’re wrong! See how little you know about other cultures?

Greeks AND Italians most certainly do not feel dehumanised just because you mistakenly think they do. The fact that you would think/feel you could make such a judgement call on how other people identify is problematic.

In reality ... Greeks and Italians defer to national identity because national identity is what captures their HISTORY in terms of culture, language, religion, music, customs and traditions. Re language : any dialects which exist (and they do) reflect a unity because basic language patterns remain and indeed many words/phrases co exist ACROSS  dialects so it’s possible to still understand the gist of what is being stated.

2. Stick to the topic Multi Troll. Edit : You obviously STILL don’t understand what I meant by my post. How could you? Oh that’s right .... you’re neither Italian nor Greek!

Reggie, if you're reading this, you're going to need to build a deeper bunker with high-grade cement this time.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:44pm

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #33 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:11pm

Oh look, John Smith has run away after being caught telling more racist lies to cover up the racist lies he told.

Quote:
So Dreyfus lied to Parliament as AG when he said it will be selected by local communities?

No. The government will appoint those too. It will be an absurdly complicated bureaucracy, but at the end of the day the government will control the whole thing. Aborigines will have no direct say by virtue of being aborigines, only by virtue of gaining access to some government body.

You have had this explained to you several times already Aussie.

Quote:
Weird!!!  I thought The Voice was all about Abos doing exactly that!!!!

Plenty of Aborigines are in on it. That doesn't mean it isn't racist.

Quote:
You are not even beyond defaming people appallingly by saying as fact that they think it's great when a Nazi offers a Jew a free shower.

You are confused Aussie. Again.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:19pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:32pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:05pm:
Not sure why FD keeps pretending he has a clue, even JC Denton didn't deny he said something to set them off. Cheesy Cheesy

Oh look. John Smith telling racist lies to justify his previous racist lies.

John do you think that all these lies you make up actually help Aborigines somehow?

No lies, I made a bet based on a hunch that he had said something, he confirmed it. The only lies are what goes through that thick head of yours.

JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 8:55am:
After seeing the crap he puts on here about aborigines, it doesn't take an Einstein to work out why they went after him. Sadly for you, even that was beyond your abilities to work out.

nope, i actually said nothing to them of that nature until the second last encounter ive had with these kids, otherwise they started targeting me bc i used to walk past their house often

Why do you tell so many lies John? Do you think it helps Aborigines?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:31pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:23pm:
Not sure why FD keeps pretending he has a clue, even JC Denton didn't deny he said something to set them off. Cheesy Cheesy

John do you think that all these lies you make up actually help Aborigines somehow?

No lies, I made a bet based on a hunch that he had said something, he confirmed it.

Can you quote him?

Do you tell these lies out of habit, or do you think they are somehow "helping"?

You're getting boring with the same dumb crap all the time ... you need to come up with something new or else get a life. It's not my fault you cannot follow a conversion. I'll make it easy for you, can you quote the lie.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:40pm

Ohh look, FD has run away after being caught lying again. Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm

Quote:
So Dreyfus lied to Parliament as AG when he said it will be selected by local communities?

Quote:
No. The government will appoint those too.

They will appoint 'what' too?

Quote:
It will be an absurdly complicated bureaucracy, but at the end of the day the government will control the whole thing. Aborigines will have no direct say by virtue of being aborigines, only by virtue of gaining access to some government body.

I have said all along they will have no enforecable say, but they will at least give advice which the Government will be forced to deal with transparently.  If what Govt does accords with the voters, all good....if not...they get turfed at the next election.

Quote:
You have had this explained to you several times already Aussie.

I have read the bleary blurry bullshit bleatings of lying misrepresenters like your arsehole self, and that does not amount to an explanation.

Quote:
Weird!!!  I thought The Voice was all about Abos doing exactly that!!!!

Quote:
Plenty of Aborigines are in on it. That doesn't mean it isn't racist.

The Voice does demonstrate Abos are willing to be held responsible for their own destiny, and I have no idea what that crap is about.  It is not in the same universe as what we were talking about.

Quote:
You are not even beyond defaming people appallingly by saying as fact that they think it's great when a Nazi offers a Jew a free shower.

Quote:
You are confused Aussie. Again.

No I am not you
cu
nt.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:28pm

philperth2010 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:35pm:
You promote people on this racist forum calling Aboriginal people Boongs and accept any derogatory statements made against Aboriginal people as fact without question....You have shown you have an agenda and promote hate speech....You have shown you are a racist arsehole with no interest in anything but spewing hatred againt Aboriginal people....Dickhead!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hello brainless dickhead. Wink Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:32pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:31pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:26pm:

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

That's with those who are still in remote communities & hanging on to their tribal roots.

The vast majority of urban, multi race & box tickers are in no way similar & no way traditionally Aboriginal.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:34pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:40pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:38pm:

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

lmao you're full of sh_t most of them do not speak their oongaboonga gooba bgooba tribal languages at all

What was the historical connection between, say, aboriginal peoples from the northeast of Australia to those of the southwest?

None.

They didn't walk that far.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:37pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:31pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:23pm:

No lies, I made a bet based on a hunch that he had said something, he confirmed it.

Can you quote him?

Do you tell these lies out of habit, or do you think they are somehow "helping"?

You're getting boring with the same dumb crap all the time ... you need to come up with something new or else get a life. It's not my fault you cannot follow a conversion. I'll make it easy for you, can you quote the lie.

Yes John. I quoted one lie in the opening post, and you told another one in this thread.

Did you finish high school John?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #42 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:40pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm:
The Voice does demonstrate Abos are willing to be held responsible for their own destiny,

Grin

We literally had an aboriginal 'representative' complaining that Aborigines will be denied a vote in the referendum, and suggesting they be allowed to vote in it without enrolling, but making no suggestion at all that they actually enrol and vote in the federal election at the same time.

Having someone speak on your behalf without having any real control over what they say on your behalf is abdicating the last shred of personal responsibility.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #43 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:43pm

Boris wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:46pm:
In the NT right now - women and children - even babies are raped and murdered daily

You have never seen it - and I would suggest if you went and lived there and saw it - you could get some idea of reality

They are 20 times more likely to commit violent crimes - 2,000% - more than non aborigines.

But you just do not get it

What a load of unmitigated bullshit!

This is yet another of silliest things I've
read recently on this forum.   

And once more, I'm still laughing.    Grin    Grin    Grin

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:55pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:34pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:40pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:38pm:

lmao you're full of sh_t most of them do not speak their oongaboonga gooba bgooba tribal languages at all

What was the historical connection between, say, aboriginal peoples from the northeast of Australia to those of the southwest?

None.

They didn't walk that far.  Roll Eyes

Correct. So the separated tribal groups had literally thousands of years to develop separate languages, cultures, religious beliefs and values.

Also, as with all ethnic groups worldwide, the colour of their skin did not invoke any sense of kinship among them.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Send Topic Print