Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Send Topic Print
racist lies about Aborigines (Read 3347 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: racist lies about Aborigines
Reply #45 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:57pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:40pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:21pm:
The Voice does demonstrate Abos are willing to be held responsible for their own destiny,

Grin

We literally had an aboriginal 'representative' complaining that Aborigines will be denied a vote in the referendum, and suggesting they be allowed to vote in it without enrolling, but making no suggestion at all that they actually enrol and vote in the federal election at the same time.

Having someone speak on your behalf without having any real control over what they say on your behalf is abdicating the last shred of personal responsibility.

Oh...you mean like my local Parliamentarian?  S/He gets to speak for me despite what I think, and my chance to get rid of him (if I wish) is the next election, just as will happen with the Voice, or for some reason did you think that those initially selected to be on the Voice have a job for life?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:01pm

That they invented bread, astronomy, aerodynamics, navigation, and lived in peaceful harmony with nature and with one another, and that they are never responsible for their own actions, even when that involves robbing their own tribe of money etc.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:02pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:32pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:31pm:
JC Denton wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:26pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:12pm:
There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

To condense them into a single identity is to dehumanise them.

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

That's with those who are still in remote communities & hanging on to their tribal roots.

The vast majority of urban, multi race & box tickers are in no way similar & no way traditionally Aboriginal.

Yes, so the question must be asked: if not traditional aboriginality (notwithstanding that there are many of them), then what form of aboriginality would the Voice be representing?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #48 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:03pm

Quote:
S/He gets to speak for me despite what I think

There is no racist mythology surrounding your local rep that because your skin is white, she is your voice, and there is no need for you to even enrol to vote. You have the right to vote, speak etc so you can try to get rid of your local rep. You know how it works.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:07pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:28pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 2:26pm:
The voice is based on a fundamental, racist lie: that aborigines are some kind of mindless collective that can be adequately represented by a single voice to parliament. Aborigines do not even need to vote on who is behind their voice. The government will appoint it.

So Dreyfus lied to Parliament as AG when he said it will be selected by local communities?

Quote:
There is a growing culture of telling racist lies about Aborigines, often based on reinforcing the view that they do not need to take responsibility for their own actions or their future well being.

Weird!!!  I thought The Voice was all about Abos doing exactly that!!!!

Quote:
For some reason woke leftists have convinced themselves that telling these lies will actually help Aborigines.

You lie like a pig in
sh
it about The Voice freediver...like a pig in
sh
it.

You are not even beyond defaming people appallingly by saying as fact that they think it's great when a Nazi offers a Jew a free shower.

Regale us again about what you want to see done with a cactus on a woman running a brothel.

How do you work that out?

It's going to take the majority of Australians into changing the Constitution based on race ... just so if those put on the Voice committee don't do what they are supposed to .... they can't be thrown off or the Voice disbanded.

Sounds like a stupid idea to me.... especially in light of all the unaccountability for the $billions spent every year by Govts & the hundreds of millions in mining royalties.

But then again I've also so found that for a supposed legal mind like yours - you're as thick as pigshit when it comes to commonsense & reality.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #50 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:07pm

There is no such thing as the Aboriginal people - only Aboriginal peoples separated by the likes of language, tribe, culture and values, among others.

abos are a pan-identity / ethnicity, to suggest that there's really some huge significant cultural differences between them anymore is ridiculous lol

This is a common response from people who have no experience with Aboriginal peoples. The same mistake was/is made by non-Maori Kiwis regarding NZ Maoris - notwithstanding that the word 'Maori' itself is not an ethnic identifier but a word meaning 'ordinary'. NZ Maori peoples identify by tribal affiliations as do Aboriginal peoples - not as a singular people.

That's with those who are still in remote communities & hanging on to their tribal roots.

The vast majority of urban, multi race & box tickers are in no way similar & no way traditionally Aboriginal.

Nazi Maori?  I didn't know they had Nazi Maori........ oh - NZ Maori.... what other kind are there?  Bondi and Manly Maori?

When you see two black feet,
Walking down Manly Street,
It's a Maori!

When you walk through Bondi,
And some bloke hits your eye,
It's a Maori...

When you see Manly's team, 
That is now such such a scream, si signori,
When they play so damned poor,
That they're out of the door
They're all Maori!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:13pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:57pm:
The Voice does demonstrate Abos are willing to be held responsible for their own destiny,

Grin

We literally had an aboriginal 'representative' complaining that Aborigines will be denied a vote in the referendum, and suggesting they be allowed to vote in it without enrolling, but making no suggestion at all that they actually enrol and vote in the federal election at the same time.

Having someone speak on your behalf without having any real control over what they say on your behalf is abdicating the last shred of personal responsibility.

Oh...you mean like my local Parliamentarian?  S/He gets to speak for me despite what I think, and my chance to get rid of him (if I wish) is the next election, just as will happen with the Voice, or for some reason did you think that those initially selected to be on the Voice have a job for life?

If you don't like living in a representative democracy I suggest you move to Fiji with your missus to live under Barnimaramas dictatorship.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:14pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:02pm:

Yes, so the question must be asked: if not traditional aboriginality (notwithstanding that there are many of them), then what form of aboriginality would the Voice be representing?

Fictional?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:16pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:37pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 5:31pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 4:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:32pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:13pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 3:05pm:
Not sure why FD keeps pretending he has a clue, even JC Denton didn't deny he said something to set them off. Cheesy Cheesy

Oh look. John Smith telling racist lies to justify his previous racist lies.

John do you think that all these lies you make up actually help Aborigines somehow?

No lies, I made a bet based on a hunch that he had said something, he confirmed it.

Can you quote him?

Do you tell these lies out of habit, or do you think they are somehow "helping"?

You're getting boring with the same dumb crap all the time ... you need to come up with something new or else get a life. It's not my fault you cannot follow a conversion. I'll make it easy for you, can you quote the lie.

Yes John. I quoted one lie in the opening post, and you told another one in this thread.

Did you finish high school John?

No fd, don't tell me you quoted it, quote it. I want to make sure that when I clobber you with it you cannot wiggle out of it with more lies

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:18pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:01pm:
That they invented bread, astronomy, aerodynamics, navigation, and lived in peaceful harmony with nature and with one another, and that they are never responsible for their own actions, even when that involves robbing their own tribe of money etc.

Invent Bread out of what? Do you know anything about our native flora?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #55 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:21pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:13pm:
Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 6:57pm:

Grin

If you don't like living in a representative democracy I suggest you move to Fiji with your missus to live under Barnimaramas dictatorship.

What's wrong with Bananarama?

IBI

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:26pm

Aboriginal descent is all that is currently used to define aboriginality - which is as meaningless as defining a 4th generation Australian of Serbian descent (by one grandparent or great-grandparent) as Serbian - and nevermind if they don't speak Serbian or a dialect, don't practise Serbian Orthodox Christianity and don't follow Serbian cultural customs (such as hating Croats).

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #57 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:27pm

Quote:

If they have The Voice, they have responsibility for what it says and its outcomes, yes?

Quote:
It's going to take the majority of Australians into changing the Constitution based on race ...

No s
hit
Sherlock.  I'm stunned!

Quote:
just so if those put on the Voice committee don't do what they are supposed to .... they can't be thrown off or the Voice disbanded.

Really?  On what basis do you lie about that?

Quote:
Sounds like a stupid idea to me.... especially in light of all the unaccountability for the $billions spent every year by Govts & the hundreds of millions in mining royalties.

Tell me about how the mining royalties have been paid to and spent, Gonads.  I bet you can't.

Quote:
But then again I've also so found that for a supposed legal mind like yours - you're as thick as pigshit when it comes to commonsense & reality.

Yet it is not me lying about it.  It is you et al.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:29pm

Aussie wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:27pm:
Quote:

If they have The Voice, they have responsibility for what it says and its outcomes, yes?

Who are 'they'?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:30pm

freediver wrote on Aug 22nd, 2023 at 7:03pm:
[quote]S/He gets to speak for me despite what I think

Quote:
There is no racist mythology surrounding your local rep that because your skin is white, she is your voice, and there is no need for you to even enrol to vote. You have the right to vote, speak etc so you can try to get rid of your local rep. You know how it works.

Fu
cke
d if I know what any of that is about but if you want me to concede the bleeding obvious...yes freediver, you have nailed it you clever c
un
t...the Voice is a race based thing.  I have no idea who says or argues otherwise.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Send Topic Print