Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Send Topic Print
HAPPY TRUMP MUGSHOT DAY! (Read 4447 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: HAPPY TRUMP MUGSHOT DAY!
Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:34pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:36pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:32pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:17pm:
Marla wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:22am:
What a wonderful day for America

whats happy about it ??

Thanks sir Nail,
Joe Biden has wrecked America.
China is now the new world super power.
It's the Chinese age.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:38pm

whats happy about it ??

Thanks sir Nail,
It's the Chinese age.

The democrats sold American jobs to the chinaman and the rest is history.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:42pm

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:49pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:38pm:
The democrats sold American jobs to the chinaman and the rest is history

I didn't know Ivanka was a democrat ... how interesting

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:55pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:49pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 1:38pm:
The democrats sold American jobs to the chinaman and the rest is history

I didn't know Ivanka was a democrat ... how interesting

https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/2JSY2REPNA...

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 2:54pm

My son told me he saw someone describe that absolutely hilarious mugshot as looking like kid who's turned up for school the first day and has just been told that school goes for more than one day.

Nailed it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 3:28pm

Never before in US history has a former president been treated like this, let alone one who is in effect the de facto opposition leader, and the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president for 2024.  Former president Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon over the Watergate scandal, explaining to the nation that he didn’t want to tear it apart politically.  Presidents following the Civil War even refrained from prosecuting military and political luminaries of the American South in the interests of national cohesion.

Democrats in this century have chosen a different path, the deliberate humiliation of a major political figure for contesting an election he lost and liaising with a handful of party officials, lawyers and bureaucrats to prepare alternative state electors if his legal theories ultimately stood up in court – which they were never going to.
Whatever the outcome of the four indictments in court rooms across America over the next few years, the Georgia mugshot will become the visual embodiment of Trump’s status as a martyr for Republicans, at the same time as it’s the symbol of his criminality for Democrats.

Naturally, Trump, speaking to reporters after his arrest, said it was a “very sad day for America”. “I thought the election was a rigged election, a stolen election, and I should have every right to do that.”

His supporters care little for the legal arguments. Trump might be a bastard, as the saying goes, but he’s their bastard, and in the US by the most prominent politician in memory who’s paid any attention the concerns of the massive lower and lower-middle class.
Could these indictments pave the way for one of the biggest political comebacks in US history?

So far, the polling isn’t auspicious for Democrats. Far from guaranteeing the end of his political career, the charges have successfully ratcheted up his political standing among Republicans to the point where he’s almost guaranteed to be the GOP nominee for president.
Could these indictments pave the way for one of the biggest political comebacks in US history?  So far, the polling isn’t auspicious for Democrats. Far from guaranteeing the end of his political career, the charges have successfully ratcheted up his political standing among Republicans to the point where he’s almost guaranteed to be the GOP nominee for president.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/donald-trumps-mugshot-a-big-gamble-f...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 3:30pm

whats happy about it ??

Thanks sir Nail,
It's the Chinese age.

Incorrect. Chi-na has been thoroughly ploughed by global support for Ukraine. They won't be invading Taiwan anytime soon.

They're also facing a building-bubble burst that could see a new GFC. The US economy, by contrast, is growing. Chi-na's ageing population problems present a significant drag to its long term growth.

This is good news for Uncle. It's terrible news to us. We rely on Chi-na's building boom to sustain our economy.

So unfair, no? Sleepy Joe Biden has led the US out of the covid era to an infrastructure and employment boom. The geopolitical balance is tilting back to America. Sleepy Joe has seen more industry return to America and more jobs created than any prez in ages The worst?

That's easy. Your Dear Leader.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/04/economy/august-jobs-report-trump-jobs-record/...

Ever get the feeling?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 3:35pm

Frank wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Never before in US history has a former president been treated like this, let alone one who is in effect the de facto opposition leader, and the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president for 2024.  Former president Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon over the Watergate scandal, explaining to the nation that he didn’t want to tear it apart politically.  Presidents following the Civil War even refrained from prosecuting military and political luminaries of the American South in the interests of national cohesion.

Democrats in this century have chosen a different path, the deliberate humiliation of a major political figure for contesting an election he lost and liaising with a handful of party officials, lawyers and bureaucrats to prepare alternative state electors if his legal theories ultimately stood up in court – which they were never going to.
Whatever the outcome of the four indictments in court rooms across America over the next few years, the Georgia mugshot will become the visual embodiment of Trump’s status as a martyr for Republicans, at the same time as it’s the symbol of his criminality for Democrats.

Naturally, Trump, speaking to reporters after his arrest, said it was a “very sad day for America”. “I thought the election was a rigged election, a stolen election, and I should have every right to do that.”

His supporters care little for the legal arguments. Trump might be a bastard, as the saying goes, but he’s their bastard, and in the US by the most prominent politician in memory who’s paid any attention the concerns of the massive lower and lower-middle class.
Could these indictments pave the way for one of the biggest political comebacks in US history?

So far, the polling isn’t auspicious for Democrats. Far from guaranteeing the end of his political career, the charges have successfully ratcheted up his political standing among Republicans to the point where he’s almost guaranteed to be the GOP nominee for president.
Could these indictments pave the way for one of the biggest political comebacks in US history?  So far, the polling isn’t auspicious for Democrats. Far from guaranteeing the end of his political career, the charges have successfully ratcheted up his political standing among Republicans to the point where he’s almost guaranteed to be the GOP nominee for president.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/commentary/donald-trumps-mugshot-a-big-gamble-f...

Ever get the feeling you've been well and truly fucked?

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:00pm

People living in public dunny's. Biden's legacy Sad

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:03pm

Trump himself sought to make the most of the ceremony of the fourth indictment, choosing to turn himself in to Fulton County Jail on Thursday evening, during prime-time broadcast hours, when he could have arrived anytime until Friday morning.

His campaign was selling US$47 tee-shirt emblazoned with his mugshot to supporters via email not even a few hours after he departed Georgia.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #27 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:26pm

Frank wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:03pm:
one of the biggest political comebacks in US history

'If you go after me, I'm > > >'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:58pm

Frank wrote on Aug 25th, 2023 at 4:03pm:

His supporters care little for the legal arguments.

He doesn't have any.

Not a single one.

He's toast.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #29 - Aug 25th, 2023 at 5:10pm

**OMG!! PROOF TRUMP IS INNOCENT!! Trump's Mugshot REVEALED
And Here's Why He Will Still Win In 2024