Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53
Send Topic Print
Has the money stolen by Drunk yet been recovered? (Read 17802 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: Has the money stolen by Drunk yet been recovered?
Reply #600 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:12pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 4:39pm:
The $60 was for the postage.

I find it difficult that anyone would post a fruit cake through the post. But, the Auspost website says you can do that if packaged carefully. But, $60 is quite a bit for postage.

That being said, I cannot see how anyone would pay that amount for a cake that is claimed to be costing $100 in ingredients, even if the cake is being sent for free. But, that is the allegation.

And I cannot see how a cake, being made in a 25 x 25cm cake tin would need 14 eggs to make. I mean, I fried up 6 eggs to go with my big breakfast meal I like to make. The contents of the eggs there would have filled up half of the cake tin (10cm high) and would not have made much room for whatever else ingredients would have been needed to complete the cake. $10 worth of eggs... $90 worth of other ingredients. 4 hours to bake. That brings images of Japanese subways packing the passengers.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #601 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:27pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 4:34pm:
Hi Everyone,
ignore Monk - he loves being the centre of attention.

https://wiki.cs.auckland.ac.nz/stageonewiki/images/4/46/Troll-web.jpg

Good advice there Bobby.

Also given the insane online antics of Dumbarse Drunk over the past few months it’s clear he hasn’t got long to live.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #602 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:29pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:27pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 4:34pm:
Hi Everyone,
ignore Monk - he loves being the centre of attention.

https://wiki.cs.auckland.ac.nz/stageonewiki/images/4/46/Troll-web.jpg

Good advice there Bobby.

Also given the insane online antics of Dumbarse Drunk over the past few months it’s clear he hasn’t got long to live.

thanks

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #603 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:29pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:12pm:

I find it difficult that anyone would post a fruit cake through the post. But, the Auspost website says you can do that if packaged carefully. But, $60 is quite a bit for postage.

That being said, I cannot see how anyone would pay that amount for a cake that is claimed to be costing $100 in ingredients, even if the cake is being sent for free. But, that is the allegation.

And I cannot see how a cake, being made in a 25 x 25cm cake tin would need 14 eggs to make. I mean, I fried up 6 eggs to go with my big breakfast meal I like to make. The contents of the eggs there would have filled up half of the cake tin (10cm high) and would not have made much room for whatever else ingredients would have been needed to complete the cake.
$10 worth of eggs... $90 worth of other ingredients. 4 hours to bake. That brings images of Japanese subways packing the passengers.

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 3:46pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 17th, 2023 at 8:21pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 17th, 2023 at 1:14pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 17th, 2023 at 12:51pm:
You DID ask me for the town I live in, shank and doxxer!

No I did not.  I asked for the place from which you claimed to have posted the alleged envelope with $60.00 in it.

You have lost the plot Monk.

It’s time YOU cut the demented 80 yr old nutter loose. Don’t you think?

These 2 posts pretty much say it all really  Cool

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #604 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:32pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 3:02pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 19th, 2023 at 2:29pm:
$60 for a cake... has anyone ever questioned the value for money? Surely a store would sell a good quality fruitcake for one-third the cost. And that would be a rip off, even with postage and handling.

Dumbarse Drunk is a thief for “costing” that cake at $60! Said cake was a small cake (only 25 x 25 ffs) and as such it could be made for $10 (ingredients) plus $20 labour = $30 max! Drunk wanted $60. So that there is a pretty bloody big issue. But it gets far worse. Why?

Dumbarse Drunk should never have asked a single cent given Aussie helped the incel forum thief by giving him FREE legal/conveyancing assistance easily worth $1000. The cake should have been made and given to Aussie for FREE.

Bottom line : Dumbarse Drunk has walked away with $1000 worth of free legal/conveyancing work AND $60 which was directly credited into Drunk’s bank account by Aussie. Aussie should never have given that $60 over because long term alcoholism is an unresolved issue for the 80 yr old incel Drunk. We all now know the money was withdrawn and used for alcohol consumption by Drunk AND both Aussie and I BOTH know for a fact that NO POST OFFICE under the post code given by Drunk or in any surrounding post codes ever received an envelope with the particular sender’s name and receiver’s name which Dumbarse Drunk stipulated.

All incoming mail that’s specifically held for collection is registered and signed off by 2 Australia Post officers. Anyone coming into that Post Office to collect any envelope that’s held for collection must provide photo ID which must match the name of the recipient on the envelope that’s held at the branch (it’s in a secure area).

Even then 2 signatures are required to release such an envelope. The signature of the Australia Post officer and the signature of the person who has verified his/her identity (by photo ID) proving they are the recipient. The details of that photo ID are also retained ie the photo ID card itself is screen shot and attached to the release signature panels.

So essentially this is the situation:

1. Drunk has run off with $1000 worth of free legal/conveyancing.
2. In addition, Drunk has also run off with $60 (which Aussie paid directly into Drunk’s account to cover God knows what ffs). That $60 was never sent back and received by Aussie despite weeks of looking for it all over freaking QLD!
3. Drunk is sitting in Aussie’s sub forum literally LYING through his green alcohol damaged filthy teeth about sending anything to Aussie.

But this has to be the best of Dumbarse Drunk’s lies 👇

4. Drunk lied about previously sending Aussie money.

Note : Here is a screenshot of Drunk stating the lie in 4. about previously sending Aussie money.👇

« Last Edit: Sep 19th, 2023 at 7:38pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #605 - Sep 19th, 2023 at 10:12pm

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #606 - Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:06pm

This cracks me up, and shows just how stupid, illogical and ill informed the madman Larry is.

Read some of these threads—Aussie reckons he never even rang the PO concerned or the number JohnSmith posted. Larry posts the complete opposite to this. Funny to see. But sad evidence of a damaged mind.

Oh yeah, and the $60 was for postage of a big, heavy cake.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #607 - Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:25pm

$60 for a cake... has anyone ever questioned the value for money? Surely a store would sell a good quality fruitcake for one-third the cost. And that would be a rip off, even with postage and handling.

Dumbarse Drunk is a thief for “costing” that cake at $60! Said cake was a small cake (only 25 x 25 ffs) and as such it could be made for $10 (ingredients) plus $20 labour = $30 max! Drunk wanted $60. So that there is a pretty bloody big issue. But it gets far worse. Why?

Dumbarse Drunk should never have asked a single cent given Aussie helped the incel forum thief by giving him FREE legal/conveyancing assistance easily worth $1000. The cake should have been made and given to Aussie for FREE.

Bottom line : Dumbarse Drunk has walked away with $1000 worth of free legal/conveyancing work AND $60 which was directly credited into Drunk’s bank account by Aussie. Aussie should never have given that $60 over because long term alcoholism is an unresolved issue for the 80 yr old incel Drunk. We all now know the money was withdrawn and used for alcohol consumption by Drunk AND both Aussie and I BOTH know for a fact that NO POST OFFICE under the post code given by Drunk or in any surrounding post codes ever received an envelope with the particular sender’s name and receiver’s name which Dumbarse Drunk stipulated.

All incoming mail that’s specifically held for collection is registered and signed off by 2 Australia Post officers. Anyone coming into that Post Office to collect any envelope that’s held for collection must provide photo ID which must match the name of the recipient on the envelope that’s held at the branch (it’s in a secure area).

Even then 2 signatures are required to release such an envelope. The signature of the Australia Post officer and the signature of the person who has verified his/her identity (by photo ID) proving they are the recipient. The details of that photo ID are also retained ie the photo ID card itself is screen shot and attached to the release signature panels.

2. In addition, Drunk has also run off with $60 (which Aussie paid directly into Drunk’s account to cover God knows what ffs). That $60 was never sent back and received by Aussie despite weeks of looking for it all over freaking QLD!
3. Drunk is sitting in Aussie’s sub forum literally LYING through his green alcohol damaged filthy teeth about sending anything to Aussie.

Note : Here is a screenshot of Drunk stating the lie in 4. about previously sending Aussie money.👇

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #608 - Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:27pm

Surprise surprise....Dumbarse Drunk now needs even more money everyone!

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2023 at 8:46pm:
Jovial Monk wrote on Sep 20th, 2023 at 9:22am:
I have a long wooden shed could be a small residence—after $15–20K renovations.

I could rent out a bedroom I suppose.

But I need cash—a new car, renovations/extensions

Why don’t you pretend to make lots of Christmas cakes with 20 eggs in each cake and get prospective gullible recipients to deposit $60 directly into your bank account before you pretend to start making their cakes?

THEN pretend to send them their cakes or even the return of their $60.

$60 x 200 gullible victims = $12 000

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #609 - Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:35pm

The money will never be recovered -
Aussie wrote it off as a bad debt months ago.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #610 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 5:49am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:25pm:

The $60 was for postage. Ingredients for the large, rich cake would cost over $100.

Aussie has his $60.
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2023 at 6:13am by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #611 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 7:00am

Lisa Jones wrote on Sep 21st, 2023 at 10:25pm:

And to this day Drunk deflects and can’t explain the lie that he previously sent Aussie money. He never did.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #612 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 7:01am

Depends on the weight

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #613 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 7:02am

I see the forums lunatic larry is still at it

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #614 - Sep 22nd, 2023 at 7:11am

John Smith wrote on Sep 22nd, 2023 at 7:01am:

Depends on the weight

The fruitcakes I make are big, heavy and rich.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53
Send Topic Print