Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53
Send Topic Print
Has the money stolen by Drunk yet been recovered? (Read 16825 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Has the money stolen by Drunk yet been recovered?
Reply #630 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:12pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:05pm:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:04pm:
Mr Smith, really?

yes really.  If you weren't so busy playing victim you might have even seen it for yourself

Explain to me how I can be 'playing' victim when Monk constantly accuses me of breach of trust and having received $60.00 via a Post Office when neither is true, and both are false?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #631 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:17pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:12pm:
Explain to me how I can be 'playing' victim when Monk constantly accuses me of breach of trust and having received $60.00 via a Post Office when neither is true, and both are false?

No problem

Exhibit A:

Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 4:09pm:
I stumbled on this.  Note...Monk saying that he had refunded me the $60.00.  (Not referring to the missing envelope sent to a PO.)

And...note...he is still saying as at February this year that the cake is coming.

Link.

For anyone interested...read to the end.

Monk?

What say ye?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #632 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:23pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:17pm:

No problem

Exhibit A:

I stumbled on this.  Note...Monk saying that he had refunded me the $60.00.  (Not referring to the missing envelope sent to a PO.)

And...note...he is still saying as at February this year that the cake is coming.

Link.

Monk?

What say ye?

How is that 'playing' victim? 

Is it not the 'victim' providing proof of the bullshit and false allegations posted by the accuser?

Or are you so into toe sucking sycophancy that you will die defending the hill of Monk's garbage on this matter?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #633 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:26pm

Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:17pm:

No problem

Exhibit A:

Link.

Monk?

What say ye?

How is that 'playing' victim? 

What is the point of making an issue out of something he said, and then corrected, over 8 months ago, if NOT to play victim?

Does it prove you didn't get the money? NO, it just more of you trolling again.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #634 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:30pm

Smith is the only poster who is defending Monk.

They must be great mates?    Embarrassed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #635 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:32pm

The 'point' is that Monk continues to falsely claim that I have received money on TWO separate occasions, and I have now provided proof, that concerning one, he is wrong.

On the alleged $60.00 he claims to have sent to a PO...all I can do is say I have never received it, despite his incessant claims that I have.

It does prove that Monk has posted completely 180 degree conflicted stories on a matter no-one who is honest could possibly manage to credibly do.

But....you are quite free to keep sucking his toes.

You'd never let freediver (for example) get away with that sort of rubbish.
« Last Edit: Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:49pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #636 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 10:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:30pm:
Smith is the only poster who is defending Monk.

They must be great mates?    Embarrassed

Christ you're an idiot.  I'm not defending Monk. I don't give a crap about Monk.  I care about Aussie being a dickhead chasing his pity party

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #637 - Sep 25th, 2023 at 10:29pm

Quote:
The 'point' is that Monk continues to falsely claim that I have received money on TWO separate occasions, and I have now provided proof, that concerning one, he is wrong.

You provided proof  Cheesy Cheesy
Get over yourself,  what you're claiming you've proven he'd already admitted he got wrong 8 months ago. Your post proves nothing except that you're chasing your pity party

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #638 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 8:32am

So, Shonk, I guess you got no reply from that PO?

You never sent the letter, did you? Since you allegedly didn’t even phone the number John provided why the hell would you send the letter?

Shonk by name, Shonk by nature. Just look at the army of socks voted Shonk for EL in the sewer.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #639 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:12am

Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:32pm:

On the alleged $60.00 he claims to have sent to a PO...all I can do is say I have never received it, despite his incessant claims that I have.

It does prove that Monk has posted completely 180 degree conflicted stories on a matter no-one who is honest could possibly manage to credibly do.

DumbArse Drunk is Ozpol’s forum thief and long term alcoholic nutjob. He’s got no money BECAUSE he’s incapable of handling finances. His sister needs to have Power of Attorney over the 80 yr old dhead AND get him into full time nursing home care. ASAP.

Nothing DumbArse Drunk posts online makes sense because his dementia is getting worse!

Five Foot Frodo Fruitloop on the other hand is just plain DUMB and he was exactly like that back on Yahoo which is why not 1 guy there tolerated him or his nonsense. Heaps of males posted on Yahoo. Not 1 could abide the ignorant uneducated long term unemployed Abo tosser!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #640 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:20am

JohnSmith is not Frodo. He certainly was an expert painter/decorator at one stage. But your autism can’t handle you being wrong so you just shout over it, eh? 20 repetitive repostings of what was a valueless OP is just one autistic behavior you show.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #641 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:25am

I {hope} Shonk will finally give a sensible and reasonably truthful answer.

He “didn’t ring” the PO/number JS provided but he WAS going to go to the cops without first checking with the PO. That, of course, was just a doxxing exercise I did not cooperate with.

Now he has sent a letter to the PO. Nobody but the autistic junky believes this crap. He said he didn’t even WANT the $60. (Apparently, the shonk now disputes that, LOL!)

Nah, put all that together—he got the $60 and is having a combined revenge and selfpity party.

He didn’t breach a trust? How can I ever trust Shonk again?

After the parade of Shonk’s socks at the last EL election in the sewer—how can anyone here trust him again?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #642 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:29am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:12am:
Aussie wrote on Sep 25th, 2023 at 6:32pm:

DumbArse Drunk is Ozpol’s forum thief and long term alcoholic nutjob. He’s got no money BECAUSE he’s incapable of handling finances. His sister needs to have Power of Attorney over the 80 yr old dhead AND get him into full time nursing home care. ASAP.

Nothing DumbArse Drunk posts online makes sense because his dementia is getting worse!

Five Foot Frodo Fruitloop on the other hand is just plain DUMB and he was exactly like that back on Yahoo which is why not 1 guy there tolerated him or his nonsense. Heaps of males posted on Yahoo. Not 1 could abide the ignorant uneducated long term unemployed Abo tosser!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #643 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 10:42am

There is the autistic behavior—repetitive actions—on proud public display.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #644 - Oct 13th, 2023 at 2:41pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 13th, 2023 at 8:32am:
So, Shonk, I guess you got no reply from that PO?

You never sent the letter, did you? Since you allegedly didn’t even phone the number John provided why the hell would you send the letter?

Shonk by name, Shonk by nature. Just look at the army of socks voted Shonk for EL in the sewer.

So, after a couple of weeks of inactivity this thread nearly died.

Why Monk did you restart the prodding of this hornets nest?

You are trolling now. So when the endless repeating of the same BS continues, we can all remember that this was you. Don't complain.

I hope you enjoy yourself while member just continue to post the same shite as has been posted 100 times before.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53
Send Topic Print