Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lemon Biden v Orange Trump (Read 1358 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Lemon Biden v Orange Trump
Reply #45 - Mar 7th, 2024 at 2:48pm

"I won't answer Questions because I'm not allowed to."

This will go down in history as the famous words of the most incompetent President ever - because lets face it, he just proved he's 'no President' at all!
Besides having the personality of a Beta male, the charisma of shrodinger's cat and the institutionalised inability to think for himself - he's shown what a Muppet he truly is and always has been.

It's the con of the century when the Democrats & Media changed what rules they could and publically blockaded Trump from doing his campaign for a 2nd term.
They tried enough when he first ran, but second time around - they succeeded in 'destroying the competition' because they new they couldn't compete with Trump fairly.
This time, Trump doesn't have to 'win it', because Biden is surely 'losing it' in more ways than one.

Here's a good clip and the comedian send-up of his Border 'stupidity and denial' is priceless.

Biden has shown what a sham American Politics is.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/biden-appears-confused-and-admits-he-will-g...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print