Send Topic Print
Israel At War (Read 50983 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel At War
Reply #1020 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 6:08am

Aussie wrote on Dec 16th, 2023 at 9:49am:
So, the IDF shoots three of the hostages...their own people.

Does anyone else see what follows from that?

“Immediate lessons from the event have been learned, which have been passed on to all IDF troops in the field,” it added, expressing “deep remorse over the tragic incident”.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1021 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 6:54am

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 16th, 2023 at 10:28pm:
Aussie wrote on Dec 16th, 2023 at 1:51pm:

No-one??

Can you cite any details on how this happened?

If i was held hostage in a tunnel with opportunity to escape i would grab one of the numerous AK47s Hamas have stashed.

I would also grab Hamas facecovering for escape so any hamas encountered would think i was one of them before i shot them.

I would still have AK47 when leaving tunnel which to the IDF might look like a terrorist leaving tunnel causing me a few problems.
That is what i would be doing.

We don't have the details the jew haters never wait for facts.

They were unarmed, and carrying a white flag.

Tsk tsk   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1022 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:02am

No-one??

If i was held hostage in a tunnel with opportunity to escape i would grab one of the numerous AK47s Hamas have stashed.

I would also grab Hamas facecovering for escape so any hamas encountered would think i was one of them before i shot them.

I would still have AK47 when leaving tunnel which to the IDF might look like a terrorist leaving tunnel causing me a few problems.

From the New York Times:

Quote:
The three Israeli hostages who were killed by Israeli forces in Gaza on Friday had emerged shirtless from a building and were bearing a makeshift white flag when they were shot, the military said on Saturday. The troubling details of how they died have created widespread anguish in Israel and prompted renewed calls for another temporary truce and a deal to allow more hostages to be released.

Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevy, the Israeli military chief of staff, said the three hostages had done “everything so that we would understand” that they were harmless. Nonetheless, Israeli troops shot and killed them, in an incident which shocked a country already deeply concerned about the fate of its remaining hostages in Gaza.  He said the shooting violated the military’s rules of engagement.

“It is forbidden to shoot at those who raise a white flag and seek to surrender,” General Halevy said, adding, “The Israel Defense Forces, and myself as its commander, are responsible for what happened.”

Bunch of murderous arseholes.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #1023 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:07am

More would have died by illicit drugs and alcohol consumptions at a Musical excuse for self destruction and violence.

I mean, HAMAS was probably sent in a rage from that Music Event anyway.

Musicians are Evil.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1024 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:50am

Trigger happy IDF shoot their own men:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67738111

Israel Gaza: Hostages were carrying white cloth when shot, IDF says

1 hour ago

Three Israeli hostages mistakenly killed by Israeli soldiers in Gaza were shot dead while holding a white cloth, an Israeli military official says.

The official said the case was "against our rules of engagement" and an investigation was happening at the "highest level".

The hostages - Yotam Haim, 28, Samer Talalka, 22, and Alon Shamriz, 26 - were killed in Shejaiya on Friday.

Israeli troops have been facing stiff resistance in the area near Gaza City.

The case will add pressure on Israeli authorities to reach a deal for the release of captives who remain in Gaza.

More than 120 people remain hostage in Gaza, after being abducted in the Hamas attacks on 7 October. The wait of their families has gripped Israel, as the military carries out its offensive against Hamas.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a news conference on Saturday evening that there would be no let-up in the Israeli operations.

"Military pressure is necessary both for the return of the hostages and for victory. Without military pressure... we have nothing," Mr Netanyahu said.

Hamas, for its part, said it had told mediators there would be no negotiations to release hostages "unless the aggression against our people stops once and for all".

An Israeli military official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said an initial investigation by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) suggested the three hostages emerged shirtless from a building, with one carrying a stick with a white cloth.

One of the soldiers, the official added, felt threatened, as the men were at a distance of tens of metres, declared them "terrorists" and opened fired. Two were immediately killed while the third, wounded, returned to the building.

A cry for help was heard in Hebrew and the battalion commander ordered the troops to cease fire. The wounded hostage later re-emerged, and was shot and killed, the official said.

The hostages had either been abandoned by their captors or escaped, the official added.

Meanwhile a freed Thai hostage who was held with the three men recalled his time with them.

Wichian Temthong, 37, said he was "very shocked" and "saddened" to learn of the deaths of the men he spent nearly 50 days in captivity with.

He said they had no common language so they used hand signals to communicate and give each other moral support.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1025 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:50am

flip

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1026 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:50am

7 posts to flip the page.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1027 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:54am

The idf aren't after hamas, they're Jutland clearing and they don't care who they kill

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1028 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:14pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 17th, 2023 at 8:02am:

No-one??

From the New York Times:

Quote:
The three Israeli hostages who were killed by Israeli forces in Gaza on Friday had emerged shirtless from a building and were bearing a makeshift white flag when they were shot, the military said on Saturday. The troubling details of how they died have created widespread anguish in Israel and prompted renewed calls for another temporary truce and a deal to allow more hostages to be released.

Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevy, the Israeli military chief of staff, said the three hostages had done “everything so that we would understand” that they were harmless. Nonetheless, Israeli troops shot and killed them, in an incident which shocked a country already deeply concerned about the fate of its remaining hostages in Gaza.  He said the shooting violated the military’s rules of engagement.

“It is forbidden to shoot at those who raise a white flag and seek to surrender,” General Halevy said, adding, “The Israel Defense Forces, and myself as its commander, are responsible for what happened.”

The Israelis are honest about their mistakes unlike Hamas who claimed Israel bombed their hospital when it was Palestine islamic Jihad rocket.

A ceasefire command was given by Battalion commander one of the grunts shot these Israelis.

It's war it gets ugly cite one war where there has been no friendly fire incidents or innocent civilians killed.

US Patriot missile shot down British Tornado jet returning to base in Iraq.

Hamas fight in civilian clothes this is a fact which is proven by videos hamas have released.

IDF on this incident.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1029 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:18pm

Quote:
Bill Maher
@billmaher

All wars end with negotiation, but it's hard to negotiate when the other side's bargaining position is "you all die and disappear."

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/1735886698360586367

I agree with Bill on this one

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1030 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:21pm

Quote:
HamISIS sewer rat just took his last selfie.

https://twitter.com/TheMossadIL/status/1735392530173231126

Israel clearing out tunnels.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1031 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:24pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:14pm:

No-one??

From the New York Times:

Quote:

The Israelis are honest about their mistakes unlike Hamas who claimed Israel bombed their hospital when it was Palestine islamic Jihad rocket.

A ceasefire command was given by Battalion commander one of the grunts shot these Israelis.

It's war it gets ugly cite one war where there has been no friendly fire incidents or innocent civilians killed.

Hamas fight in civilian clothes this is a fact which is proven by videos hamas have released.

IDF on this incident.

How did this mistake happen IN THE ABSENCE of a policy of "If it's in Gaza and it moves without wearing an IDF uniform...shoot it."

Will the c
unts
who murdered those three Israelis get the same fair trial they handed to the three innocents they slaughtered?

No way.  It is now proven that IDF policy is to wipe out anything in their way in Gaza.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1032 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:33pm

Aussie wrote on Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:24pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:14pm:

No-one??

From the New York Times:

Quote:

IDF on this incident.

How did this mistake happen IN THE ABSENCE of a policy of "If it's in Gaza and it moves without wearing an IDF uniform...shoot it."

Will the c
unts
who murdered those three Israelis get the same fair trial they handed to the three innocents they slaughtered?

No way.  It is now proven that IDF policy is to wipe out anything in their way in Gaza.

If you watched Lt Col Conricus you might understand it a bit better.

What are these Hamas terrorists wearing while firing anti tank RPGs at Israelis?

Do you want me to post more videos of hamas attacking Israelis while wearing civilian clothes?

Quote:
Gaza Ministry of Health
@GazaHealth

These are the civilians the occupation army is attacking. You can tell they are civilians because they're wearing clothes worn by civilians.

https://twitter.com/GazaHealth/status/1722331842903154898

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1033 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:39pm

I watched the IDF spin doctor arsehole who left out the bit about these slaughtered three carrying a white flag.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1034 - Dec 17th, 2023 at 4:40pm

Lots of videos posted by Hamas online.

Quote:
A wolf in sheep's clothing.

Who’s going to tell Hamas that a terrorist in civilian clothes is still a terrorist?

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1723897129268072934

Hamas fight in civilian clothes so they can claim every hamas fighter killed is a civilian.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 86
Send Topic Print