Sydney
Re: Israel At War
Reply #105 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 9:34pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 5:50pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:46pm:
as far as I am concerned the last scarab standing can have the sh
itt
y ground where once was the State of Israel.  All the peace loving Israelis ~ Jews, Muslims, Calathumpians and Purple People Easters) will be enjoying the idyllic and irenic life Tasmania offers.

I can't make everyone happy.

It's a stupid idea aussie.

All you will achieve with that is making Tasmania the target when the Mad Mullahs in Iran get a nuclear weapon.

Let the radioactive fallout cover Israels neighbors instead of Australia.

Quote:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2922

The Mad Mullahs in Iran take that sky fairy stuff seriously.

I suggest you stick to driving taxis

Who would target Tasmania and with what and why?  All the Palestinians want is a State where one of its neighbours does not chew away at its land on a daily basis.  It will not give a flying f
uc
k if the State of Israel pisses off to Tasmania, neither will any other Muslim State.

FFS Aussie! How about YOU go and live in bloody freezing Tasmania. There’s nothing there but penguins and if you get bored you can always have a dip in the cold waters of Antarctica. Oh and you could always visit Dumbarse Drunk and his flea ridden dog. You may even get your $60 back off the lying forum thief!

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #106 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 9:35pm

Gordon wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 8:35pm:
I like these two quotes :

If the Palestinians lay down their weapons, there will be peace. If the Israelis lay down their weapons, there will be a massacre.

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

🙏

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Oct 11th, 2023 at 9:40pm

“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us."

No, Israelis can never forgive the Arabs for killing their children.

Would you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Iarael At War
Reply #108 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 1:16am

Frank wrote on Oct 8th, 2023 at 11:12am:
No more Jew killing with impunity. There is no overreaction. Hamas is a terrorist organization controlling Gaza, supported by the population.

Oh? Israel is surrounded on four corners by Arabs. See what happens if they try to nuke somebody.

Every neighbour daring to speak up has advised Israel to be nice. There's currently a US carrier on the way, with Sleepy Joe vowing to stick by Israel. Israel has cut off Gaza's power and cordoned off surrounding districts. It's called up more reservists than Russians in Ukraine. This is starting to become the biggest powder keg in the world.

Now is not the time to advise overreaction. We know you've been waiting for this, old boy, but you're advised to take a couple of Valium and have a nice lie down.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 5:18am

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 12th, 2023 at 1:16am:
No more Jew killing with impunity. There is no overreaction. Hamas is a terrorist organization controlling Gaza, supported by the population.

Oh? Israel is surrounded on four corners by Arabs. See what happens if they try to nuke somebody.

Every neighbour daring to speak up has advised Israel to be nice. There's currently a US carrier on the way, with Sleepy Joe vowing to stick by Israel. Israel has cut off Gaza's power and cordoned off surrounding districts. It's called up more reservists than Russians in Ukraine. This is starting to become the biggest powder keg in the world.

Now is not the time to advise overreaction. We know you've been waiting for this, old boy, but you're advised to take a couple of Valium and have a nice lie down.

shows your ignorance

suadis are arabs, palestinians are considered persians (along with iranians).

arabs hate persians as much as they hate jews.

you wont find arabs crying any tears for the people of gaza , they are probably lending the jews weapons

how many palestinians have been resettled in saudi

gawd you are dumb

i can see why the noble conservative gets so frustrated with the ignorant chode  Cry Cry

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #110 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 6:53am

aquascoot wrote on Oct 12th, 2023 at 5:18am:
i can see why the noble conservative gets so frustrated with the ignorant chode 

He's not getting through to you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 8:16am

shows your ignorance

suadis are arabs, palestinians are considered persians (along with iranians).

arabs hate persians as much as they hate jews.

you wont find arabs crying any tears for the people of gaza , they are probably lending the jews weapons

gawd you are dumb

i can see why the noble conservative gets so frustrated with the ignorant chode  Cry Cry

Persians live in Iran, dear. That's a couple of countries east, in a place called Central Asia.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #112 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 8:36am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 9:40pm:

No, Israelis can never forgive the Arabs for killing their children.

Would you?

They have, a dozen times over. If the Israelis were as vengeful as the Muslims, the Gaza strip would be nothing but charred bones and rubble.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 8:44am

What is the korrekt response to terrorist invading your country and massacring hundreds of civilians and and taking dozens of hostages?

What would you, wee paki arse bandit, do?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 8:53am

gawd you are dumb

Or in Iran, and any of the other dozens of Muslim countries of the Ummah?

It is far, far easier for a Gaza or West Bank Arab, or Syrian, Turk, Paki or Pashtoon to become a citizen of Australia, Canada, the Great or Little Satan than of any of the Muslim countries.
And what do they do once they become citizens? The go apeshite and agitate to turn these countries into exactly the same kind of Islamic hellholes they have supposedly fled.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #115 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:18am

Why are Israeli and Hamas tactics so brutal?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:27am

Zelensky Asks If This Is A Bad Time To Maybe Get A Couple More Billion

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #117 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:29am

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 9:34pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 5:50pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 5:43pm:
Aussie wrote on Oct 11th, 2023 at 4:46pm:
as far as I am concerned the last scarab standing can have the sh
itt
y ground where once was the State of Israel.  All the peace loving Israelis ~ Jews, Muslims, Calathumpians and Purple People Easters) will be enjoying the idyllic and irenic life Tasmania offers.

I can't make everyone happy.

It's a stupid idea aussie.

All you will achieve with that is making Tasmania the target when the Mad Mullahs in Iran get a nuclear weapon.

Let the radioactive fallout cover Israels neighbors instead of Australia.

Quote:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

https://sunnah.com/muslim:2922

The Mad Mullahs in Iran take that sky fairy stuff seriously.

I suggest you stick to driving taxis

Who would target Tasmania and with what and why?  All the Palestinians want is a State where one of its neighbours does not chew away at its land on a daily basis.  It will not give a flying f
uc
k if the State of Israel pisses off to Tasmania, neither will any other Muslim State.

FFS Aussie! How about YOU go and live in bloody freezing Tasmania. There’s nothing there but penguins and if you get bored you can always have a dip in the cold waters of Antarctica. Oh and you could always visit Dumbarse Drunk and his flea ridden dog. You may even get your $60 back off the lying forum thief!

Such ignorance on proud public display.

Little penguins come ashore in the Tamar River just in from Bass Strait. Fairy penguins come ashore on Mornington Peninsula. No difference Tas and Vic then, ignoramus.

Apart from the highlands, Tassie doesn’t freeze. Frosts yes, same as Vic—Ballarat would be colder than many, many places in Tasmania.

Socks has her Flea and Tick treatments every month—never a sign of a flea. Obviously, you do not have a dog hence the venom spat at my lovely, fleet dog Socks.

Aussie has his $60 as far as I am concerned. Silly idiot could have had a great, large, tasty fruitcake but spoiled that with his stupid games etc.

Like Gordon, you seem jealous I have a house. Do you two scabby losers rent?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:48am

Jovial Monk wrote on Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:18am:
Why are Israeli and Hamas tactics so brutal?

Ah...  both-sideism.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #119 - Oct 12th, 2023 at 9:49am

Population in Tasmania in 2021 shows that the top five ancestries nominated were: English (243,587 people or 43.7%).'
Their prophets say to return to Stonehenge and be healed by eating pork at sunset. The Jerusalem temple was vandalised by Roman terrorist pigs about 2000 years ago and is in worse shape than Stonehenge. But Tasmania is flowing with milk and honey, penguins and devils with cancer, so why not?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 86
Send Topic Print