Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel At War
Reply #1110 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 10:33pm

Quote:
Imshin
@imshin

Less than a month after Deema & her family left home in central Gaza Strip for Rafah in the south, they have returned. The house is hardly damaged at all, besides a lot of broken glass.
I think Deema understands that they may have returned prematurely.
Isn't she is beautifully made up, even in the middle of war?
#TheGazaYouDontSee

https://twitter.com/imshin/status/1760184111455437210

Clean clothes in a war zone.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1111 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 10:45pm

Quote:
Open Source Intel
@Osint613

IDF releases footage of the attack, looks like some serious damage

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1759150158976098414

Hezbollocks losing a few more for attacking Israel

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1112 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 10:48pm

Quote:
An Israeli airstrike appears to have eliminated two terrorists in a residential building following RPG fire against IDF troops.

https://twitter.com/JoeTruzman/status/1758147849240678466?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7C...

Israel has lost 237 IDF since Oct 7th.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1113 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 10:50pm

The Border between Gaza and Egypt.

Egypt considers Hamas to be terrorists aligned with the muslim brotherhood which is outlawed in Egypt.

gaza_egypt.jpg (95 KB | 11 )
gaza_egypt.jpg

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1114 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 11:01pm

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1115 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 11:06pm

Egypt is very much like Israel, a failed state dependent on US aid.

Al Sissi and his predecessors were able to bank $100s million in their secret accounts for obeying Uncle Sam on their knees.

Israel has corrupted the whole Middle East.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1116 - Feb 21st, 2024 at 11:41pm

A lot of Allahu Akbars on that day in the Sydney muslim ghetto.

Quote:
Harris Sultan
@TheHarrisSultan

I wonder how this guy is feeling right now. This is how he was feeling on October 8th.

https://twitter.com/TheHarrisSultan/status/1757000486610514104

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1117 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 5:18am

why is egypt commiting genocide ?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1118 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 7:19am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 21st, 2024 at 10:33pm:
Quote:
Imshin
@imshin

Less than a month after Deema & her family left home in central Gaza Strip for Rafah in the south, they have returned. The house is hardly damaged at all, besides a lot of broken glass.
I think Deema understands that they may have returned prematurely.
Isn't she is beautifully made up, even in the middle of war?
#TheGazaYouDontSee

https://twitter.com/imshin/status/1760184111455437210

Clean clothes in a war zone.

No starvation.. no terror of the skies all the time... seems to have survived pretty well under genocide...

Meanwhile in Yemen ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1119 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:58am

Hamas all have a common ancestor - and they remain common to this day... nearly perfected the art form...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1120 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:15pm

The fundamentalists are proud of that stain on their forehead. This is a parasite infection from the dirty feet on the mosque floor. They tap their heads on the ground 5 times a day with their arse in the air while facing Mecca.

Quote:
Hamas senior leader Hamad, while visiting Nigeria, meticulously lists every detail of civilian casualties in Gaza.

When asked about Hamas fighter casualty numbers, his response:

“I don’t know what the number of Hamas fighters were killed… the situation is an area of war… no one  can count, no one can know, no one can make an investigation…”

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1760376676733591633

Ham-ass have numbers for everyone killed by the jews except ham-ass fighters.
Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Israel reports 237 IDF killed in Gaza.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1121 - Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:35pm

Quote:
Desperate Palestinians fleeing Gaza stand at the Egyptian border.

Egypt, an Arab country, is refusing to open its borders to the refugees.

Not a single Arab country has offered to take in the refugees.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1760418168403538003

Penny Bonkers gave 2300+ visas for these people to come to Australia. No security checks could be done with these people.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1122 - Feb 23rd, 2024 at 7:16am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 22nd, 2024 at 11:15pm:
The fundamentalists are proud of that stain on their forehead. This is a parasite infection from the dirty feet on the mosque floor. They tap their heads on the ground 5 times a day with their arse in the air while facing Mecca.

Quote:
Hamas senior leader Hamad, while visiting Nigeria, meticulously lists every detail of civilian casualties in Gaza.

When asked about Hamas fighter casualty numbers, his response:

“I don’t know what the number of Hamas fighters were killed… the situation is an area of war… no one  can count, no one can know, no one can make an investigation…”

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/1760376676733591633

Ham-ass have numbers for everyone killed by the jews except ham-ass fighters.
Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin

Israel reports 237 IDF killed in Gaza.

Not even Ham-ass can tell fighter s and civilians apart. They are all Ham-ass, one way or another.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1123 - Feb 25th, 2024 at 3:55pm

This week, the Association of Rape Crisis Centres in Israel published its first report based on survivor testimonies from October 7.

Silent Cry: Sexual Crimes in the October 7 War details the sexual atrocities committed, in the words of witnesses, first responders, coroners and returned hostages.

A copy of the ARCCI report was handed to the UN. As journalist Efrat Forsher writes in Israeli news website Israel Hayom, it details “gang rapes at gunpoint, sometimes in front of family and friends – a practice aimed at sowing fear and deepening oppression and humiliation – castration and mutilation of female and male organs, and ‘insertion of weapons in intimate areas … genital organs’.

“This included ‘nails, grenades, and knives. It represents a specific expression of the pattern of targeted mutilation and harm to sexual organs.’ ”

According to the ARCCI report, “When other women are forced to witness the sexual assault, even if they were not themselves victims, they are influenced and subdued by the perpetrator’s power. Forcing spouses, parents, and siblings to witness the sexual assault of a family member is a practice of torture. In many cases, family members are killed when they try to protect their family from sexual assault.”

Something inside me fractures, reading this. I read this and I see the faces of my friends, my mother and my aunt and niece. I see the faces of my neighbours, women in my neighbourhood who I don’t know but recognise.

To the women who continue to champion the Hamas cause, you are complicit.

With every chant of “From the river to the sea” you condemn women and children on the other side of the world to a life you would never want for yourself or your own. There is historic, irrefutable, first-hand evidence of how women are abused under the control of ISIS and Hamas, yet you call for this regime to be legitimised. As for the men among you? You are weak apologists for a regime that revels in the subjugation of women.

You don’t believe Israeli women, Jewish women. Will you believe Muslim women who testify bravely to the same truths, the same endemic behaviours? There is no grey here, only right and wrong.

Feminism is so pesky, isn’t it? All of a sudden “believe all women” is inconvenient so it’s believe some women; certainly not the women you don’t like, and definitely don’t believe Jewish or Israeli women. While we’re at it, you absolutely can’t afford to believe a Christian or conservative woman. Throw them under a bus as often as you like.

The privileged, bored pseudo-feminists and academics of the West are betrayed by their ignorance. Women were kept as sex slaves by ISIS years ago. The Assad regime in Syria had killed more than 5000 women and children by 2020 and now all of sudden these ladies have discovered war? Cowards who enjoy complete sexual, social, financial, religious and political liberty are not raising voices to demand that women in the disputed territories might be free, they are raised in hatred of Israel. For Jews. For Jewish women.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/pseudofeminists-betrayed-by-their-own-...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1124 - Feb 26th, 2024 at 8:34am

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 86