Send Topic Print
Israel At War (Read 50954 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel At War
Reply #1200 - May 21st, 2024 at 11:39pm

Quote:
Almost one million Gazans have evacuated from Rafah.

Rafah is nearly empty of civilians while fighting is ongoing.

So why is Egypt, the UN and everyone still freaking out about it? What's in Rafah that they don't want anyone to uncover?

https://x.com/NiohBerg/status/1791436925426905437

Israel directed those in Rafah to move towards the beach.

Around 50 tunnels into Egypt have been found and blown up

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1201 - May 21st, 2024 at 11:45pm

Quote:
Translated from Turkish by Google

Terrorists detected by drone and their endings. There is no place to hide for Hamas.

https://x.com/Admeliorax/status/1792833711798673902

Impressive little drone. Hamas fighters tried shooting it and throwing rocks  it killed them.

Hamas only wear their military uniforms in parades they never wear them while fighting the jews.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1202 - May 22nd, 2024 at 9:42am

Baronvonrort wrote on May 21st, 2024 at 11:45pm:
Quote:
Translated from Turkish by Google

Terrorists detected by drone and their endings. There is no place to hide for Hamas.

https://x.com/Admeliorax/status/1792833711798673902

Impressive little drone. Hamas fighters tried shooting it and throwing rocks  it killed them.

Hamas only wear their military uniforms in parades they never wear them while fighting the jews.

Good one.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1203 - May 26th, 2024 at 12:15am

Quote:
Father-son Hamas terrorists casually describe taking turns raping Israeli woman, then executing her

Bone-chilling new footage shows a Hamas terrorist and his teenage son casually telling Israeli interrogators how they took turns raping a woman, then executed her during the October 7 terror rampage.

Jamal Hussein Ahmad Radi, 47, and his son, Abdallah, 18, were seized by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in the Gaza Strip this spring and subsequently questioned about the terror attack, The Daily Mail revealed.

Jamal described finding a woman who was “screaming” and “crying” in a house at Kibbutz Nir Oz, a community near the Israel-Gaza border.

“I did what I did, I raped her,” he said nonchalantly.

“I threatened her with my gun to take her clothes off, I remember she was wearing jean shorts, that’s about it.”

Jamal claimed he did not know what happened to the woman after the rape, but his teen son told the interrogator that his father killed the desperate victim.

“My father raped her, then I did and then my cousin did and then we left but my father killed the woman after we finished raping her,” Abdallah said in his own interview tape.

In the footage, Jamal was handcuffed and dressed in a gray tracksuit while sitting in front of an Israeli flag.

“In each house where we found someone, we either killed them or kidnapped them,” he said.

The father and son’s interviews were released shortly after the Hostages and Missing Families Forum shared sickening body camera footage of Hamas terrorists gloating over the blood-spattered faces of five female Israeli soldiers.

In the video, the terrorists could be heard making plans to sexually assault the women.

“Here are the girls who can get pregnant,” one of the gunmen said.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/fatherson-hamas-terrorists...

Islam allows the rape of female captives.

muslim_004.jpg (104 KB | 0 )
muslim_004.jpg

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1204 - May 26th, 2024 at 12:20am

The only rapes that occurred on 10/7 was the minds of the dupes that believe the Israeli propaganda.

There is no evidence.

Israeli Jews assign perverts to invent rape stories to rape the minds of dupes.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1205 - May 26th, 2024 at 12:43am

Innuendo....

Israel_2.jpg (30 KB | 1 )
Israel_2.jpg

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1206 - May 26th, 2024 at 12:44am

Baronvonrort wrote on May 26th, 2024 at 12:15am:
Quote:
Father-son Hamas terrorists casually describe taking turns raping Israeli woman, then executing her

Bone-chilling new footage shows a Hamas terrorist and his teenage son casually telling Israeli interrogators how they took turns raping a woman, then executed her during the October 7 terror rampage.

Jamal Hussein Ahmad Radi, 47, and his son, Abdallah, 18, were seized by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) in the Gaza Strip this spring and subsequently questioned about the terror attack, The Daily Mail revealed.

Jamal described finding a woman who was “screaming” and “crying” in a house at Kibbutz Nir Oz, a community near the Israel-Gaza border.

“I did what I did, I raped her,” he said nonchalantly.

“I threatened her with my gun to take her clothes off, I remember she was wearing jean shorts, that’s about it.”

Jamal claimed he did not know what happened to the woman after the rape, but his teen son told the interrogator that his father killed the desperate victim.

“My father raped her, then I did and then my cousin did and then we left but my father killed the woman after we finished raping her,” Abdallah said in his own interview tape.

In the footage, Jamal was handcuffed and dressed in a gray tracksuit while sitting in front of an Israeli flag.

“In each house where we found someone, we either killed them or kidnapped them,” he said.

The father and son’s interviews were released shortly after the Hostages and Missing Families Forum shared sickening body camera footage of Hamas terrorists gloating over the blood-spattered faces of five female Israeli soldiers.

In the video, the terrorists could be heard making plans to sexually assault the women.

“Here are the girls who can get pregnant,” one of the gunmen said.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/fatherson-hamas-terrorists...

Islam allows the rape of female captives.

Told you they all should be hung the old way along the waterfront on telegraph poles and left for the gulls...

I can't watch that all the way through.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Israel losing War against unarmed children ...
Reply #1207 - May 26th, 2024 at 9:37am

... and women.

Israel is losing in armed combat against Hamas resistance fighters.

The people of Palestine will prevail against terrorist Israeli Jews.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1208 - May 27th, 2024 at 11:15pm

Hamas terrorist from Gaza says they will rule the world.

Quote:
Egyptian Atheist
@egy_atheist

⚠️ Graphic

https://x.com/egy_atheist/status/1794347281376067682

They do have a few supporters among the bong toking dildo packing Poofters and Lesbians at Universities

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1209 - May 27th, 2024 at 11:33pm

Quote:
Amjad Taha أمجد طه
@amjadt25
When #Hamas terrorists in Rafah, south #Gaza, propose a "ceasefire," this is exactly what they mean.

https://x.com/amjadt25/status/1787604889851347185

Leftards say we should listen to the so called moderate muslims yet they don't they listen to what terrorists want.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1210 - May 28th, 2024 at 12:08am

Baronvonrort wrote on May 27th, 2024 at 11:33pm:
Quote:
Amjad Taha أمجد طه
@amjadt25
When #Hamas terrorists in Rafah, south #Gaza, propose a "ceasefire," this is exactly what they mean.

https://x.com/amjadt25/status/1787604889851347185

Leftards say we should listen to the so called moderate muslims yet they don't they listen to what terrorists want.

Israeli Jews have murdered all the moderate Muslims along with 40,000 children and women.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1211 - May 28th, 2024 at 10:45pm

Quote:
Gazans in Rafah last night confirmed the mass casualty event was caused by secondary explosions and fires.

Hamas had an ammunition warehouse in between all the civilians.

You can actually see those 2ndary explosions in the video.

https://x.com/NiohBerg/status/1795171335393485002

The video has Gazans saying Hamas was the target and ammo caused secondary explosions. They were worried a hamas rocket would cook off and come at them.

It's a war crime to hide military equipment among civilians.
It was a legitimate target for Israel.
The morally bankrupt leftards never condemn Hamas for war crimes which started when they killed people and took hostages on Oct 7th.

Quote:
Hamas has fired rockets towards Tel Aviv for the first time in months.

The armed wing of Hamas posted on its Telegram channel that rockets were launched into Israel in response to what it called "Zionist massacres against civilians".

Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed a barrage of rockets had been launched from Rafah toward central Israel.

The IDF said eight projectiles were identified and that a number of them were intercepted.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-05-26/hamas-launches-rockets-towards-tel-aviv/1...

Hamas are firing rockets from Rafah Israel has legal right to respond.

They lied when saying Israel attacked a zone they told people to evacuate to. None of the media fact checked this.

rafah.jpg (151 KB | 1 )
rafah.jpg

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1212 - May 29th, 2024 at 8:30am

baron is a stooge off the Israeli propaganda machine

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1213 - May 30th, 2024 at 11:13pm

Palestinians are poor because they jews won't let them rape pillage and plunder the wealth of the jews like muslims did in the old days.

Jihad.jpg (74 KB | 1 )
Jihad.jpg

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #1214 - May 31st, 2024 at 12:28am

Israeli Jews have been stealing Palestinian money since 1948 and before.

Israeli Jews are fearful of a Palestinian state that would have economic relations with other adjacent Islamic states because it would surpass Israel economically.

Uncle Sam would stop subsidizing Israeli Jew existence if there was a Palestinian State.

Israeli Jews can't defeat unarmed Palestinian women and children. They would be terrified if Palestinian women and children could shoot back.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86
Send Topic Print