Reply #420 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 11:58am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:05am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:00am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:11am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 7:57am:
chimera wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 5:27am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 5:15am:
, the allies did not stop til the german people were completely humiliated,

The Versailles Treaty 1919 was humiliating to Germany. Expulsion of the Palestinians is humiliating.
The Germans were honoured after defeat as opponents to the Soviets in 1946.

The reason we had world war 2 is that the Germans did not feel totally defeated in world war 1

Make no mistake, the Germans felt defeated after WW1, but worse, they felt humiliated by the terms of the Armistice.

From 1918 until 1933, Germany was the first modern nation to suffer from hyper-reparations for a war prosecuted to settle the affairs of Kings.

I would call that incorrect

I think a lot of Germans were quite surprised when Germany surrendered in world war one

I don't think any Germans were surprised when Germany surrendered in world war two

Total defeat allows rebirth to occur

You'd be right about Germans being surprised about WW1, but that surprise was soon replaced by a severe sense of defeat, then absolute humiliation after the signing of the Armistice and persisted until the early 1930s.

When war was declared in 1939, it was not met with a euphoric sense of patriotism by Germans as it was in 1914. There was a creeping sense of deja vu.

but after the russians went in and turned berlin into a car park in 1945 there was a period (there still is a period) of prosperity .

sometimes , you have to be that brutal to make the loser come to his senses

bill clinton had palestine on the verge of a peace deal 20 years ago
arafat pulled out at the last minute

any sort of deal they could get in 2023 will be way way worse

and they dont want a deal anyway, the israelis need to demand "unconditional surrender"

ot worked for the allies in 1945 and it will work now .

ignore the do-gooders who have done the palestinians no good.

destroy and rebuild

israel very kindly gave up a lot of the sinai to egypt after egypt LOST the war (as an act of good faith)

stick the palestians there, make gaza jewish , make the west bank jewish and end it

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel At War
Reply #421 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:03am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:26am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:00am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 5:22am:
this is indeed the problem

these "half measures' are tragic

when the germans killed innocent kids in london, the allies did not stop til the german people were completely humiliated, their towns were rubble, their soldiers were disarmed, their land was occupied

then they divided it up and the allies ran it and now, 2 generations later, they are americas and britains strongest ally. they love their former enemies

israel cant do half measures or the next generation will just be worse

think of  hamas as a cancer bobby
like your wifes breast cancer

do you want the surgeon (in this case the israeli army) to just nibble away a bit of it and then sew her up and say "my work is done"

of course not

you want every little bit of cancer cut out
then  you want her hit with chemo and radio therapy to wipe out any of the the little baby cancers
you dont want this crap resprouting
you want to get it all

this is the only way she can thrive in the future

no half measures bobby

you must be bomber harris is WW2

no mercy
just steely resolve to cleanse the enemy territpry

Killing innocent children will only cause 3 more generations of hatred.
It is part of an endless cycle of violence.

The Israeli military are responsible for the welfare of Israeli babies and children

Hamas a responsible for Palestinian babies and children

If you look at what's going on Bobby you will see that hamas are actually trying to prevent the civilians from leaving

If you have a complaint you should direct it to those responsible

I'm happy to shoot off an email to hamas
Do you have their email address

No, dear, the Palestinian Authority is tasked with the welfare of Gazans. Israel called off any elections putting Hamas in a position of control.

Hamas are no more than a volunteer organisation.

Of course Israel are responsible for people in Gaza. They've blockaded the city. They control everything - and everyone - who comes or goes.

Saying they're not responsible is like saying the Nazis weren't responsible for the Warsaw Ghetto.

Absolutely and totally incorrect and reprehensible to even compare the treatment of the Jews in world war two to what is currently going on

If anything you should be holding the Egyptians responsible as they are the ones refusing safe passage for the refugees out of Gaza

The Germans rounded up the Jews for annihilation

The Israelis have very carefully delayed their initiative and issued countless warnings
Asking the Palestinian people to vacate the battlefield

These two approaches are at total opposites
And it is unsurprising that a nincompoop such as yourself cannot see the obvious facts

The Israeli government are far more caring for the people of Gaza
Then hamas who deliberately use them as human Shields

Incorrect. The Germans rounded up the Jews to contain disease, squalor and racial integration. They tasked the Judenrat with keeping them in line.

The Judenrat failed. Typhus rampaged through the Warsaw ghetto. Poverty was rife. Jews died by the cart-load. Eventually, Jewish trouble-makers acquired firearms and incited an uprising - terrorising the peaceful citizens of Warsaw and requiring German soldiers to restore the peace, taking valuable man-power away from the front.

The Final Solution was a response to these problems. The Jews showed that they couldn't be trusted to live alongside civilised people, or even run their own affairs. Ultimately, the Germans were forced to cleanse the ghetto and obliterate all resistance. Those responsible for the Warsaw uprising were terrorists.

I'm sorry, dear, I'm not seeing any difference.

You?

are you suggesting that the palestinians were dying by the cart load on the last decade?

incorrect

they have experienced a population boom

they suck in so much money from the do-gooders, they have an obesity epidemic.
they are complaining their wifi has been shut down
they spend aid dollars on rockets and weapons.

did the red cross go into the warsaw ghetto and hand over billions of dollars?
did they buy rockets for the jews?

the palestinians have had orders of magnitude more cash and attention then say the rohinga .
and they still have done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #422 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:33pm

Here's a chart of population percentages over time. Israelis immigrated where Jews had co-existed with Arabs. The incomers seized power and land, expelling resident Arabs.  They conquered the Arabs as aquascoot requires (Jews had been under the Nazis so were familiar with fascist expansion). They had unconditional surrender by Arabs. How much destruction would aqua be pleased with? Hitler said "Is Paris burning?"  Putin wants to nuke UK to improve their manners.

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #423 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:35pm

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #424 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:49pm

chimera wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:33pm:
Here's a chart of population percentages over time. Israelis immigrated where Jews had co-existed with Arabs. The incomers seized power and land, expelling resident Arabs.  They conquered the Arabs as aquascoot requires (Jews had been under the Nazis so were familiar with fascist expansion). They had unconditional surrender by Arabs. How much destruction would aqua be pleased with? Hitler said "Is Paris burning?"  Putin wants to nuke UK to improve their manners.

Sorry to hurt your feelings. But Europe pushed Jews out, via the violence of Nazism and the International Community deemed Israel a justified place for existence.
You could say the Arab sea parted for Moses.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #425 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:51pm

Quote:
I just got the chills.

Never fear, Mother. When the Superior Man gets a chill, he burns some coal. Such is the way of the "noble Alpha", he on the "narrow path to success".

Your chode, according to his bent, asks for a jumper. Such is the way of the inferior man, who basically lives a life of pure garbage.

Read the Donald's favourite book, the Bible. Jesus said the same thing.

Nietzsche, Paretto, Wayne Dyer, they all borrowed from the big J.

The "noble Donnie" most of all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #426 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:02pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:04pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:56am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:03am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:26am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:00am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 5:22am:
this is indeed the problem

these "half measures' are tragic

when the germans killed innocent kids in london, the allies did not stop til the german people were completely humiliated, their towns were rubble, their soldiers were disarmed, their land was occupied

then they divided it up and the allies ran it and now, 2 generations later, they are americas and britains strongest ally. they love their former enemies

israel cant do half measures or the next generation will just be worse

think of  hamas as a cancer bobby
like your wifes breast cancer

do you want the surgeon (in this case the israeli army) to just nibble away a bit of it and then sew her up and say "my work is done"

of course not

you want every little bit of cancer cut out
then  you want her hit with chemo and radio therapy to wipe out any of the the little baby cancers
you dont want this crap resprouting
you want to get it all

this is the only way she can thrive in the future

no half measures bobby

you must be bomber harris is WW2

no mercy
just steely resolve to cleanse the enemy territpry

Killing innocent children will only cause 3 more generations of hatred.
It is part of an endless cycle of violence.

The Israeli military are responsible for the welfare of Israeli babies and children

Hamas a responsible for Palestinian babies and children

If you look at what's going on Bobby you will see that hamas are actually trying to prevent the civilians from leaving

If you have a complaint you should direct it to those responsible

I'm happy to shoot off an email to hamas
Do you have their email address

No, dear, the Palestinian Authority is tasked with the welfare of Gazans. Israel called off any elections putting Hamas in a position of control.

Hamas are no more than a volunteer organisation.

Of course Israel are responsible for people in Gaza. They've blockaded the city. They control everything - and everyone - who comes or goes.

Saying they're not responsible is like saying the Nazis weren't responsible for the Warsaw Ghetto.

Absolutely and totally incorrect and reprehensible to even compare the treatment of the Jews in world war two to what is currently going on

If anything you should be holding the Egyptians responsible as they are the ones refusing safe passage for the refugees out of Gaza

The Germans rounded up the Jews for annihilation

The Israelis have very carefully delayed their initiative and issued countless warnings
Asking the Palestinian people to vacate the battlefield

These two approaches are at total opposites
And it is unsurprising that a nincompoop such as yourself cannot see the obvious facts

The Israeli government are far more caring for the people of Gaza
Then hamas who deliberately use them as human Shields

Incorrect. The Germans rounded up the Jews to contain disease, squalor and racial integration. They tasked the Judenrat with keeping them in line.

The Judenrat failed. Typhus rampaged through the Warsaw ghetto. Poverty was rife. Jews died by the cart-load. Eventually, Jewish trouble-makers acquired firearms and incited an uprising - terrorising the peaceful citizens of Warsaw and requiring German soldiers to restore the peace, taking valuable man-power away from the front.

The Final Solution was a response to these problems. The Jews showed that they couldn't be trusted to live alongside civilised people, or even run their own affairs. Ultimately, the Germans were forced to cleanse the ghetto and obliterate all resistance. Those responsible for the Warsaw uprising were terrorists.

I'm sorry, dear, I'm not seeing any difference.

You?

are you suggesting that the palestinians were dying by the cart load on the last decade?

incorrect

they have experienced a population boom

they suck in so much money from the do-gooders, they have an obesity epidemic.
they are complaining their wifi has been shut down
they spend aid dollars on rockets and weapons.

did the red cross go into the warsaw ghetto and hand over billions of dollars?
did they buy rockets for the jews?

the palestinians have had orders of magnitude more cash and attention then say the rohinga .
and they still have done nothing but shoot themselves in the foot

Forget about the do-gooders, dear. Israel just culled the population by a good 3000, and counting.

If Gazans want to make good, they should work hard to repay their benefactors. There's only two ways to liberation. If any of them feel like they don't want to carry on, they're always free to go and grab the fence.

Arbeit macht frei, no?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #427 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
I just got the chills.

Never fear, Mother. When the Superior Man gets a chill, he burns some coal. Such is the way of the "noble Alpha", he on the "narrow path to success".

Your chode, according to his bent, asks for a jumper. Such is the way of the inferior man, who basically lives a life of pure garbage.

i would suggest some self help books could be very useful to the palestinians.

they are stuck in "victim mindset" which lefties perpetuate.

i am an enormous fan of dubai and of singapore

2 of my favourite places.

both built from nothing 2 generations ago.

singapore built from a brutal occupation.

if the palestinians can cast off the anchor of people like matty fisk advising them and get some mentors from fellow arabs in dubai, then the sky is the limit.

what one man can do, another can do.

but they have to give up the complaining and the sooking and the attachment to negative emotions

this will be difficult

emotional states are soooooo addictive.

perhaps  1000 schoolkids from gaza could be sent to singapore and to dubai and in 10 years time, get them back and establish them as a ruling consortium.

certainly , for a child to stay in gaza under the care of complaining beaten down losers like the palestinians and complaining beaten down losers like the lefty intellectual aid organisations is a fate worse then death.

i will shoot this off in an email to the palestinian authority.
you still need to supply me with their web address

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #428 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:15pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 11:58am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:05am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 9:00am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 8:11am:
aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 7:57am:
chimera wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 5:27am:
, the allies did not stop til the german people were completely humiliated,

The Versailles Treaty 1919 was humiliating to Germany. Expulsion of the Palestinians is humiliating.
The Germans were honoured after defeat as opponents to the Soviets in 1946.

The reason we had world war 2 is that the Germans did not feel totally defeated in world war 1

Make no mistake, the Germans felt defeated after WW1, but worse, they felt humiliated by the terms of the Armistice.

From 1918 until 1933, Germany was the first modern nation to suffer from hyper-reparations for a war prosecuted to settle the affairs of Kings.

I would call that incorrect

I think a lot of Germans were quite surprised when Germany surrendered in world war one

I don't think any Germans were surprised when Germany surrendered in world war two

Total defeat allows rebirth to occur

You'd be right about Germans being surprised about WW1, but that surprise was soon replaced by a severe sense of defeat, then absolute humiliation after the signing of the Armistice and persisted until the early 1930s.

When war was declared in 1939, it was not met with a euphoric sense of patriotism by Germans as it was in 1914. There was a creeping sense of deja vu.

but after the russians went in and turned berlin into a car park in 1945 there was a period (there still is a period) of prosperity .

sometimes , you have to be that brutal to make the loser come to his senses

bill clinton had palestine on the verge of a peace deal 20 years ago
arafat pulled out at the last minute

any sort of deal they could get in 2023 will be way way worse

and they dont want a deal anyway, the israelis need to demand "unconditional surrender"

ot worked for the allies in 1945 and it will work now .

ignore the do-gooders who have done the palestinians no good.

destroy and rebuild

israel very kindly gave up a lot of the sinai to egypt after egypt LOST the war (as an act of good faith)

stick the palestians there, make gaza jewish , make the west bank jewish and end it

Minor problem in that Israel doesn't control the Egyptian Department of Immigration and Border Security, dear. They'd also face the do-gooders in the UN. Apparently it's a violation of the UN Declaration to make 7.5 million people stateless.

Still, Moses led the Jews out of Egypt. Perhaps Mahmoud Abbas can do the same. He might face problems parting the Red Sea, but I think it's a smart move.

Allah Uakbar, no?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #429 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:21pm

i think egypt probably would let them thru but the western media are on a hate campaign against egypt.

egypt is trying to join BRICKS and , as such, the suze canal will come under chinese control

dont ignore your geo-politics fisky  Wink

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #430 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:27pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:49pm:
But Europe pushed Jews out, .

Who did? When? Where?

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #431 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:30pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:15pm:

Superior super-powermen were victims at Pearl Harbor and Stalingrad.  The sooks wouldn't shut up and sit down.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #432 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:36pm

chimera wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:30pm:

Superior super-powermen were victims at Pearl Harbor and Stalingrad.  The sooks wouldn't shut up and sit down.

they were indeed and they got their super business men (superior men) to out manufacture japan and demolish it

such is the path of the superior man

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #433 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:42pm

aquascoot wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:21pm:
i think egypt probably would let them thru but the western media are on a hate campaign against egypt.

egypt is trying to join BRICKS and , as such, the suze canal will come under chinese control

dont ignore your geo-politics fisky  Wink

Exactly !!!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #434 - Oct 16th, 2023 at 1:43pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Oct 16th, 2023 at 12:51pm:
Quote:
I just got the chills.

i would suggest some self help books could be very useful to the palestinians.

i am an enormous fan of dubai and of singapore

2 of my favourite places.

both built from nothing 2 generations ago.

singapore built from a brutal occupation.

if the palestinians can cast off the anchor of people like matty fisk advising them and get some mentors from fellow arabs in dubai, then the sky is the limit.

what one man can do, another can do.

but they have to give up the complaining and the sooking and the attachment to negative emotions

this will be difficult

emotional states are soooooo addictive.

perhaps  1000 schoolkids from gaza could be sent to singapore and to dubai and in 10 years time, get them back and establish them as a ruling consortium.

certainly , for a child to stay in gaza under the care of complaining beaten down losers like the palestinians and complaining beaten down losers like the lefty intellectual aid organisations is a fate worse then death.

i will shoot this off in an email to the palestinian authority.
you still need to supply me with their web address

Do you think Israel will let self-help books past the blockade?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 86
Send Topic Print