Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86
Send Topic Print
Israel At War (Read 51110 times)
Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Israel At War
Reply #795 - Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:36pm

Massive crater shows implosion of Hamas tunnel in that residential area the fake news tried to claim was a refugee camp.

Quote:
@gaza_report

Scenes from the camp earlier today after heavy strikes

https://twitter.com/gaza_report/status/1720073093283283070

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #796 - Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:38pm

Quote:
Nioh Berg ♛ ✡︎
@NiohBerg

We remember how you celebrated the mass murder of our people.

We do not care about your crocodile tears or calls for ceasefire today.

https://twitter.com/NiohBerg/status/1720030739024986419

The people of Gaza were celebrating in the streets on Oct 7th when Jihadis were bringing Israeli hostages into Gaza

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #797 - Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:41pm

Quote:
Israel Defense Forces
@IDF
🔴A cruise missile launched from the southeast toward Israeli airspace was successfully intercepted by F-35i fighter jets.

🔴On the same day, the IAF’s Arrow Aerial Defense System intercepted a surface-to-surface missile in the Red Sea area.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1720081401721270646

The IAF has shot down a couple of cruise missiles launched from Yemen with the F35.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #798 - Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:43pm

Quote:
A grieving woman in Gaza lets the truth slip out. She cries that this is all because of #Hamas dogs.

The crowd quickly hushes her.

https://twitter.com/AvivaKlompas/status/1720031834644320745?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%...

Hamas will probably silence her permanently later tonight.

BBC logo on video i wonder if fake news BBC will give accurate translation with this

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #799 - Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:46pm

Quote:
Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir

היישות הציונית משקרת לכם, והיא גם משקרת כשהביעה דאגה לגבי האסירים שלה אצל הפלסטינים. אלא היא גם מחסלת אותם בהפגזות שהיא עושה.
היישות הכובשת חסרת אונים ומבולבלת עכשיו, וללא התמיכה האמריקאית תשותק בתוך ימים

Translated from Hebrew by Google

The Zionist entity is lying to you, and it is also lying when it expressed concern about its prisoners with the Palestinians. But she also destroys them with the shelling she does.
The occupying entity is helpless and confused now, and without American support will be silenced within days

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1720197808970436719

The Iranian dictator would think the US is weak since Dementia Joe is running it.

They would be laughing at US military

democrats.jpg (105 KB | 7 )
democrats.jpg

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #800 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 3:21pm

Quote:
بدالفتاح جماجم
@risty100
محتوى حساس تحذير

مشاهد مروعة الآن على شارع الرشيد غرب غزة بعد قصف الاحتلال للنازحين في وسط الشارع !

المصور يبكي ويقول امانه يارب احمي شعبنا 😭😭

حتى النازحين الصهاينة قتلوهم ☹️😒

Translated from Arabic by Google
Sensitive content warning

Horrific scenes now on Al-Rashid Street, west of Gaza, after the occupation bombed the displaced people in the middle of the street!

The photographer cries and says: Oh God, protect our people 😭😭

Even the displaced Zionists killed them

https://twitter.com/risty100/status/1720434531755262089

More bullshit propaganda for the gullible to lap up hook line and sinker.

If Israel bombed them where is the crater from bomb?

These people were shot with small arms Apache gunships would rip them apart.

Hamas killed these Palestinians.

Israel has been telling people to head south for over 3 weeks. They drop thousands of leaflets from the air advising people to do this for their safety.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #801 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 3:28pm

Quote:
Quds News Network
@QudsNen

#Israel's military admitted that it targeted ambulances in #Gaza claiming that they were used by Hamas fighters.

This video shows the inside of one of the ambulances the moment it was targeted in front of Al Shifa Hospital.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1720577635476975942

QUDS is Hamas news.

They have a kid in the ambulance to play on emotions of the gullible.

Why are the no bullet holes or broken windows missiles tend to toast things.

There is a dead Donkey under ambulance looks like a road accident to me. Did the Israelis fling a donkey at the ambulance?

donkww.jpg (65 KB | 5 )
donkww.jpg

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #802 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 3:43pm

Hamas will say clothes show just another civilian killed.

I'm not a terrorist i use RPG for rabbit hunting.

rpg_lr.jpg (155 KB | 3 )
rpg_lr.jpg

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #803 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:35pm

Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:42pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 11:49am:
John Smith wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:30am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 31st, 2023 at 10:37pm:
Hamas say they want to kill every jew in Israel.
'

So Israel decides to exterminate every Palestinian instead.  Cheesy

The Israelis are no different to the nazis during WWII.

Barefaced lie.

Yes, JS, don't fib. Israel are just exterminating Palestinians by accident.

They mean it in the nicest possible way, no?

I asked your turd, he can't answer, so I ask you, grimacing paki and thick-as bozo:

What is the "korrekt" approved response to a pogrom like the one on 7 October?
If you could direct Israel, what would YOU actually do in response?

Not a hard questions to people liked you who KNOW the Israeli response to be wrong. SO tell us your korrekt response.

Why, old boy, we told you the correct response years ago. The two-state solution's hardly new, dear. It's the policy of the UN, Uncle, Mother and even jolly old Oz.

As far as I'm aware, the only people who won't go along are Bibi and Hamas.

Tricky, no?

My response would be to send UN peacekeepers into Gaza, then work on negotiating the next Palestinian authority and establishing a peaceful Palestinian nation. To do this, you'd need Vlad and the Chows on board, but also Uncle. Actually, it's hard to say what France and Mother would decide too, but you asked for my response now, didn't you?

Israel has no right to create an ethno-Jewish state in a territory with a significant Arab population. Most naughty. Modi's trying to do the same thing in India. Vlad's playing on similar sympathies in Russia.

My solution is to eradicate such toxic ethnic populism. We did this after WWII. We've done it after various conflicts from the 1648 Treaty of Westphalia to the 1815 Congress of Vienna.

The rise of the Bibis and Modis and Vlads, of course, along with the Hitlers and Napoleons before them, is a response to the resentment and agitation of wealthy landholders and other players.

Today, we call them oligarchs, industrialists, or just billionaires. Back in pre-modern Europe, they used pamphlets. Today, they use the internet, radio and TV. The English-speaking world has News Ltd, and in America, Fox. Elon Musk is attempting to turn a social media site once dedicated to giving everybody a voice to putting the billionaires in control.

Cunning, but true. After Trump got the axe and the Brits woke up to Brexit, we thought we were making some progress, and do you know? In some small ways, we are. But that's just us.

The world is a big place. It's full of Iranian Ayotollahs and Saudi Sheiks and wealthy players who use powerless people like the Palestinians as pawns. They try to indoctrinate us with fake news, they get around our banking and tax laws through offshore loopholes, and they use rogue states like Iran, Russia and Venezuela as a base for global criminal networks.

I'm not sure I have one simple solution to that, dear boy, apart from electing leaders who are prepared to act, rather than talk krap. 

You?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #804 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:39pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 3rd, 2023 at 4:46pm:
Quote:
Khamenei.ir
@khamenei_ir

היישות הציונית משקרת לכם, והיא גם משקרת כשהביעה דאגה לגבי האסירים שלה אצל הפלסטינים. אלא היא גם מחסלת אותם בהפגזות שהיא עושה.
היישות הכובשת חסרת אונים ומבולבלת עכשיו, וללא התמיכה האמריקאית תשותק בתוך ימים

Translated from Hebrew by Google

The Zionist entity is lying to you, and it is also lying when it expressed concern about its prisoners with the Palestinians. But she also destroys them with the shelling she does.
The occupying entity is helpless and confused now, and without American support will be silenced within days

https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/1720197808970436719

The Iranian dictator would think the US is weak since Dementia Joe is running it.

They would be laughing at US military

The Iranian dictator had agreed to work with the US, Baron. A certain DL changed all that.

Ever get the feeling you've been farmed?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #805 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:52pm

Quote:
Focus on what the head of the Palestinian Authority said before: 'The #Hamas leaders – and I say this for the first time – fled #Gaza to the Sinai in ambulances, leaving their people behind.'

https://twitter.com/amjadt25/status/1720582816742637767

Not unprecedented for Hamas leaders to get around in ambulances.

Abbas the PA leader confirms this.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #806 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 7:43pm

How many children must die before Baron is happy?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #807 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 7:49pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:52pm:
Quote:
Focus on what the head of the Palestinian Authority said before: 'The #Hamas leaders – and I say this for the first time – fled #Gaza to the Sinai in ambulances, leaving their people behind.'

https://twitter.com/amjadt25/status/1720582816742637767

Not unprecedented for Hamas leaders to get around in ambulances.

Not unprecedented for terrorists to get around in airplanes and then fly them into buildings.

According to your "logic", the US should be bombing every plane in sight.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #808 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 8:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:35pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:42pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 11:49am:
John Smith wrote on Nov 1st, 2023 at 5:30am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Oct 31st, 2023 at 10:37pm:
Hamas say they want to kill every jew in Israel.
'

So Israel decides to exterminate every Palestinian instead.  Cheesy

The Israelis are no different to the nazis during WWII.

Barefaced lie.

Yes, JS, don't fib. Israel are just exterminating Palestinians by accident.

They mean it in the nicest possible way, no?

I asked your turd, he can't answer, so I ask you, grimacing paki and thick-as bozo:

What is the "korrekt" approved response to a pogrom like the one on 7 October?
If you could direct Israel, what would YOU actually do in response?

Not a hard questions to people liked you who KNOW the Israeli response to be wrong. SO tell us your korrekt response.

Why, old boy, we told you the correct response years ago. The two-state solution's hardly new, dear. It's the policy of the UN, Uncle, Mother and even jolly old Oz.

As far as I'm aware, the only people who won't go along are Bibi and Hamas.

Tricky, no?

My response would be to send UN peacekeepers into Gaza, then work on negotiating the next Palestinian authority and establishing a peaceful Palestinian nation. To do this, you'd need Vlad and the Chows on board, but also Uncle. Actually, it's hard to say what France and Mother would decide too, but you asked for my response now, didn't you?

Israel has no right to create an ethno-Jewish state in a territory with a significant Arab population. Most naughty. Modi's trying to do the same thing in India. Vlad's playing on similar sympathies in Russia.

My solution is to eradicate such toxic ethnic populism. We did this after WWII. We've done it after various conflicts from the 1648 Treaty of Westphalia to the 1815 Congress of Vienna.

The rise of the Bibis and Modis and Vlads, of course, along with the Hitlers and Napoleons before them, is a response to the resentment and agitation of wealthy landholders and other players.

Today, we call them oligarchs, industrialists, or just billionaires. Back in pre-modern Europe, they used pamphlets. Today, they use the internet, radio and TV. The English-speaking world has News Ltd, and in America, Fox. Elon Musk is attempting to turn a social media site once dedicated to giving everybody a voice to putting the billionaires in control.

Cunning, but true. After Trump got the axe and the Brits woke up to Brexit, we thought we were making some progress, and do you know? In some small ways, we are. But that's just us.

The world is a big place. It's full of Iranian Ayotollahs and Saudi Sheiks and wealthy players who use powerless people like the Palestinians as pawns. They try to indoctrinate us with fake news, they get around our banking and tax laws through offshore loopholes, and they use rogue states like Iran, Russia and Venezuela as a base for global criminal networks.

I'm not sure I have one simple solution to that, dear boy, apart from electing leaders who are prepared to act, rather than talk krap. 

You?

Blather.

What is the korrekt response to the 7 October pogrom is the question, paki, not where greatdivided has gone astray with the parroting about the world order and human nature and world historical prognostications.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #809 - Nov 4th, 2023 at 8:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Nov 4th, 2023 at 4:35pm:
My solution is to eradicate such toxic ethnic populism. We did this after WWII. 

the principal beneficiaries of post-war 'Holocaust guilt' turned out to be the Muslims. Anyone familiar with the cheerfully open prejudices of 'tween-wars Continentals knows that they would never for a moment have contemplated the rise of mosques and madrassahs in Brussels and Lyons and Frankfurt and Salzburg. But in post-war Europe the Holocaust got laid at the feet of ethnocultural nationalism, and so there were no acceptable grounds on which to object.

Just to reiterate:

But then the Holocaust happened, and 'nationalism' got blamed, and mass immigration was instituted as a form of penance, and in one of history's blacker jests the principal beneficiary of Holocaust guilt was Islam. So, in the newest variant of the oldest hatred, Jews get hated for the Islamization of Europe ( and America and Australia).
Steyn

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86
Send Topic Print