Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54
Send Topic Print
Muslims Celebrate Hamas Terrorism in Sydney (Read 27927 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muslims Celebrate Hamas Terrorism in Sydney
Reply #465 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 11:47am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 7:59am:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 11th, 2023 at 4:00pm:
Poor, poor, Soren.  This coming from the man who's only response is an ad huminem insult to any serious comment made about a topic?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me, you're too afraid to admit your family's history as part of the holocaust.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are you pathetically and falsely accusing Frank’s family of being Nazis?

'cause he acts like one, Larry.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #466 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 11:57am

Frank wrote on Nov 11th, 2023 at 1:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 9th, 2023 at 6:32pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 9th, 2023 at 6:08pm:
You always, always excuse the Muslims, no matter what they do.

Never excuse Christians or Jews the same way. You sneer at them, blame them. The nuns who poet your sorry little recalcitrant Irish/Polish arse and you are full of bickering, hate and resentment. You could never imagine applying your Muslim standards to them.

You are a  spineless, two faced, hypocritical, lying apologist for Islam and Jihad, Bbwianesq his cockwomble.

I blame those that need blame, Soren.  If they are Terrorists they deserve blame and criticism, unlike you who only ever attack all Muslims without making an effort to differentiate between the good and the bad, Muslims.  We know you pray for a chance to march them into Cattle Cars on a train and off to a concentration camp like your grand-father did to the Jews in WWII.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are talking malicious, stupid BS, as usual, spineless, squishy apologist for jihad.

https://time.com/6332953/denmarks-effort-to-save-jewish-population-world-war-ii/

And unfortunately for Bwian ... I have no problem reporting the arsehole to the authorities.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #467 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 11:58am

In fact I think I might take a screenshot of 10 of his most alarming posts and do just that.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #468 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 12:31pm

Shape 'em first -then ship 'em out!!  Black chopper on a midnight dark and drear and dumped in their Paradise that they adore so much....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #469 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 1:40pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me, Larry, you seem to like Soren's bullshit.  Does that make you a Nazi too, afterall there doesn't appear all that much difference between what you and what he says.  Do you also have a picture of Uncle Adolf up on the wall?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #470 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 1:47pm

Now, to the matter of defacing war memorials. Australia is unique, our war memorials are dedicated to not only those who died but also to those that served (in WWI in particular).   I believe Australians hold their war memorials dear to their hearts but in reality they just stone.  Material objects that commemorate the sacrifice of our society to often silly ideals and concepts that do not concern us as a nation. They deserve to be left alone but in reality they are easy targets for idiots who don't share the same reverence for them.  They do not deserve to be desecrated but they do not deserve to be revered in the way they are.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #471 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:19pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 11:57am:

Never excuse Christians or Jews the same way. You sneer at them, blame them. The nuns who poet your sorry little recalcitrant Irish/Polish arse and you are full of bickering, hate and resentment. You could never imagine applying your Muslim standards to them.

You are a  spineless, two faced, hypocritical, lying apologist for Islam and Jihad, Bbwianesq his cockwomble.

I blame those that need blame, Soren.  If they are Terrorists they deserve blame and criticism, unlike you who only ever attack all Muslims without making an effort to differentiate between the good and the bad, Muslims.  We know you pray for a chance to march them into Cattle Cars on a train and off to a concentration camp like your grand-father did to the Jews in WWII.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are talking malicious, stupid BS, as usual, spineless, squishy apologist for jihad.

https://time.com/6332953/denmarks-effort-to-save-jewish-population-world-war-ii/

And unfortunately for Bwian ... I have no problem reporting the arsehole to the authorities.

Report him for what?
For being a shite covered little blue arse fly - persistently  stupid, irritating and otherwise insignificant?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #472 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:24pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 1:47pm:
Now, to the matter of defacing war memorials. Australia is unique, our war memorials are dedicated to not only those who died but also to those that served (in WWI in particular).   I believe Australians hold their war memorials dear to their hearts but in reality they just stone.  Material objects that commemorate the sacrifice of our society to often silly ideals and concepts that do not concern us as a nation. They deserve to be left alone but in reality they are easy targets for idiots who don't share the same reverence for them.  They do not deserve to be desecrated but they do not deserve to be revered in the way they are.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It is not about the 'stones', you stupid, squishy, spineless yet spiteful little worm.  Is drawing Mohammed cartoons about paper and ink? Is burning the Koran about just paper?
« Last Edit: Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:45pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #473 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:59pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:19pm:

Report him for what?
For being a shite covered little blue arse fly - persistently  stupid, irritating and otherwise insignificant?

Guess who is a Racist Xenophobe, who expresses his Islamophobia in nearly every post, who is a white Supremacist when ever he can?  It is of course, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #474 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:02pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:24pm:

It is not about the 'stones', you stupid, squishy, spineless yet spiteful little worm.  Is drawing Mohammed cartoons about paper a ink? Is burning the Koran about just paper?

What is it about, then, Soren?  What do you care? You flew here, I was born here, I have served in the Australian Army, I have a greater understanding of their reverence than you, a recent arrival can ever have and guess what, I'm not as upset as you are.  By paying attention to the defacement of the memorials, you are playing the game the protestors want you to play.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #475 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:40pm

Now, to the matter of defacing war memorials. Australia is unique, our war memorials are dedicated to not only those who died but also to those that served (in WWI in particular).   I believe Australians hold their war memorials dear to their hearts but in reality they just stone.  Material objects that commemorate the sacrifice of our society to often silly ideals and concepts that do not concern us as a nation. They deserve to be left alone but in reality they are easy targets for idiots who don't share the same reverence for them.  They do not deserve to be desecrated
but they do not deserve to be revered in the way they are.
   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please explain? What way then do you think we should revere them?

Should I have refused to do Cenotaph duty in Martin Place Sydney. It was the highlight of my two years consription, in front of early morning crowds honoring the fallen and those who served

We did a perfect Cenotaph drill performance, and the occasion, with all those people there, almost brought a tear to our eyes. We understood the relevance of remembering

It wasn't just stone, you poor excuse for a human. You are a proper traitor, and you call yourself a military man. Military jerk more like it 

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #476 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:59pm:
Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 2:19pm:

Report him for what?

Guess who is a Racist Xenophobe, who expresses his Islamophobia in nearly every post, who is a white Supremacist when ever he can?  It is of course, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cheesy Cheesy

Watch your gammon head, cockwomble, it will explode with all that pressurised, sucky, self-satisfied shite you carry in it and dribble and hiss everywhere.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #477 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 4:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:02pm:

It is not about the 'stones', you stupid, squishy, spineless yet spiteful little worm.  Is drawing Mohammed cartoons about paper a ink? Is burning the Koran about just paper?

What is it about, then, Soren?  What do you care? You flew here, I was born here, I have served in the Australian Army, I have a greater understanding of their reverence than you, a recent arrival can ever have and guess what, I'm not as upset as you are.  By paying attention to the defacement of the memorials, you are playing the game the protestors want you to play.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What is the game those 'protesters ' want you to play, despicable, spineless worm?  They want you to take your own history and inheritance serioseriouusly so they can sneer at you and denounce you as a "settler colonial just white supremacist"?  But you will show them no care, no bother.
But when THEY get miffed about a cartoon or a book, you will be everywhere loudly denouncing cartoonists, writers, critics of Islam coz you knew a few Muslims somewhere along the line, your life's greatest moral achievement.  THEN you show care, then you bother.

You ARE really a spineless, stupid coward. Not a military man indeed, not even man, just a jerk.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #478 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 4:44pm

Frank wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 4:01pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Nov 12th, 2023 at 3:02pm:

What is the game those 'protesters ' want you to play, despicable, spineless worm?  They want you to take your own history and inheritance serioseriouusly so they can sneer at you and denounce you as a "settler colonial just white supremacist"?  But you will show them no care, no bother.
But when THEY get miffed about a cartoon or a book, you will be everywhere loudly denouncing cartoonists, writers, critics of Islam coz you knew a few Muslims somewhere along the line, your life's greatest moral achievement.  THEN you show care, then you bother.

You ARE really a spineless, stupid coward. Not a military man indeed, not even man, just a jerk.

What did I say earlier about your habit of resorting to ad huminem insults at the drop of a hat.  For someone who claims they want to discuss matters seriously, you're the first to run away with the insults, Soren.  You don't have a serious bone in your body, you just like to mouth off at people all the time to prove how big a man you are, to yourself.  No one else takes you seriously, no one pays you any attention.  Run along, neo-Nazi who is too afraid to talk seriously about anything.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #479 - Nov 12th, 2023 at 5:30pm

Further, to the matter of defacement of memorials, in the 1960s, the word, "Peace" was scrawled across the columns of the Melbourne Shrine of Remberance on ANZAC day.  Protest against wars has grown since then.  ANZAC day was dying out as the older generations died out.  Younger generations were voicing their opposition to war and conscription volubly and loudly.  We had Moratorium marches of hundred of thousands of people across Australia that shook the Government to it's bones.  Australians seemed to thinking very differently to the old ways about war and it's commemoration.  That changed, yet again, after the end of the Vietnam War and today ANZAC Day and the 11 of November are commemorated differently.  We have come a long way from "The One Day of the Year," and Soren's slavish condemnation of all and sundry of non-white protests.  We have a better understanding of what War does to service people and to civilians, we have better job at remembering them and how lucky Australia is, so far from the zones of conflict.  Time for Soren to wake up and stop being a White Supremacist sh!t and become an Australian and think long and hard as to why people deface memorials.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54
Send Topic Print