Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Chemtrails or Contrails (Read 845 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Chemtrails or Contrails
Oct 17th, 2023 at 5:05pm

FMD.......just met a new female driver for my Cab ~ (her Mother is Austrian and her Father is Egyptian....I tells ya...Cabbies are an interesting mob....she was raised in Austria and has a strong European accent) and we got chatting about the Israeli/Hamas thing and she then decided to test me out on the above subject.

Ima not buying into that but I did promise her I'd check out a Dane Wittington of geoengineering.com etc.  She was convinced 'they' are deliberately poisoning the atmosphere via aircraft chemical trails to engineer both climate and life on Earth.

So, I kept my promise and had a look.  FMD.

Bobby.....I'll bet you are a disciple?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Chemtrails or Contrails
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2023 at 5:57pm

This looks like a good one.
I'm not sure myself - Chemtrails or Contrails.
Hmm, the mind boggles.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2023 at 5:58pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 17th, 2023 at 5:05pm:
FMD.......just met a new female driver for my Cab ~ (her Mother is Austrian and her Father is Egyptian....I tells ya...Cabbies are an interesting mob....she was raised in Austria and has a strong European accent) and we got chatting about the Israeli/Hamas thing and she then decided to test me out on the above subject.

Ima not buying into that but I did promise her I'd check out a Dane Wittington of geoengineering.com etc.  She was convinced 'they' are deliberately poisoning the atmosphere via aircraft chemical trails to engineer both climate and life on Earth.

I know someone who believes that crap.

Totally insane.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 8:12am

No such thing as "chemtrails".  End of story.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Chemtrails

"According to several paranoid conspiracy theorists, chemtrails
look like contrails but they are intentionally created by unknown
people to poison us with unknown chemicals for some unknown
reason".

The Sceptic's Dictionary

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:22pm

I might also be a disciple of that. Umm I’m not sure yet. Let me click on that link and have a read. BBL.

1/ Google : Dane Wittington

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #5 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:35pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:22pm:
I might also be a disciple of that. Umm I’m not sure yet. Let me click on that link and have a read. BBL.

1/ Google : Dane Wittington

https://twitter.com/RealGeoEngWatch/status/1710057450395566286?ref_src=twsrc%5Eg...

If it’s this guy then on the basis of that Twitter clip I agree 100% with his words.

Have a listen please.

Note : It’s under 2 minutes.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:36pm

Chemtrails are mostly nonsense.

There have been some small attempts to seed clouds with silver iodide to make it rain.

https://www.watercorporation.com.au/Help-and-advice/Water-supply/Alternative-wat...

Everything else we see is just normal vapor trails.

https://www.britannica.com/science/vapor-trail

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:45pm

To be honest this is a very important Environment topic. I’m glad it’s been raised. It’s time we had a closer look at WTF is going on and why medications and vaccines CANNOT keep up with diseases in 2023. Also we ought to have a conversation about why more and more pesticides are being used in plants esp those plants which animals and humans rely on for food. Disease in plants are an issue. This is why I grow whatever I can HERE at home organically ie with no pesticides/no vegetable dust/no tomato dust etc.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #8 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:51pm

Quote:
To be honest this is a very important Environment topic.

yes -

Aussie - please move it to my MRB.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #9 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 12:36pm:

Chemtrails are mostly nonsense.

There have been some small attempts to seed clouds with silver iodide to make it rain.

https://www.watercorporation.com.au/Help-and-advice/Water-supply/Alternative-wat...

Everything else we see is just normal vapor trails.

https://www.britannica.com/science/vapor-trail

https://cdn.britannica.com/32/123132-004-0FC89A06/vapour-trail-jet-airliner.jpg

Bobby it’s not as you say. I’m sorry to disagree with you but here I must speak up.

The NSW govt DOES have contractors on file who regularly fly and spray dangerous chemicals all over the skies in certain vast regions.

Rather than struggling to explain what I mean please just read this. It was one of hundreds of articles I quickly googled.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/outrage-over-citys-plans-to-spray...

See that? 👆 It was a major factor in where we bought our Sth Coast holiday home.

From Bulli to Gerringong ... we discovered the entire region’s atmosphere is sprayed with freaking Zero weed killer AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR! So we bought further down the coast btwn Vincentia and Mollymook Beach. It was more expensive but heaps safer too. We paid extra for safety. Can you believe it?

I’m telling you all here and now THEY ie those in power DO NOT CARE!

Sometimes out of sheer frustration I feel I ought to exchange my apron for a placard and be an activist dedicated to exposing the obvious obscenities perpetrated (by those who know better) against innocent people.
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2023 at 1:11pm by Lisa Jones »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #10 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 1:06pm

I Lisa,
I am surprised that anyone can spray such a dangerous chemical without permission
from the people it is sprayed on?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #11 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 1:20pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 1:06pm:
I Lisa,
I am surprised that anyone can spray such a dangerous chemical without permission
from the people it is sprayed on?

I was totally shocked at first.

I just couldn’t accept the brazen reckless negligence aspect of it.

So ... it’s imperative that you check out what is going on in any area you wish to buy property in. Conducting your due diligence before signing any contract is more important now than ever.

I swear we have reckless dheads running our country. I keep telling everyone on OzPol in that Covid topic which Carl regularly and faithfully updates with the latest Covid stats on infection and death...WE ARE ON OUR OWN! We must do whatever we can to stay healthy and safe. Why? That will help us stay out of hospital where people have the highest rates of death from super bugs AND Covid (by all means look it up if you don’t believe me).

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:10pm

Agent Orange by America anyone?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:24pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:10pm:

Yeah that was a real crime against humanity. They're still dealing with the after affects of that

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:46pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:24pm:
Jasin wrote on Oct 18th, 2023 at 2:10pm:

Yeah that was a real crime against humanity. They're still dealing with the after affects of that

I have a NZ uncle who is still alive, but basically has been pretty much handicapped by the effects of Agent Orange.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print