Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
$50 million to upgrade security (Read 490 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
$50 million to upgrade security
Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:04pm

Our multi-cultural happy diversity:

Australian synagogues and mosque given extra security amid Israel-Hamas conflict

6 hours ago

Australian synagogues and mosques will be given

to combat the threat of spontaneous violence under a new government plan.
The funding was announced by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese with bipartisan support.
It comes after an initial $40 million was announced for places of worship in July.
ASIO has warned of extremist groups exploiting the Israel-Hamas conflict to call for violence at home.
Jewish and Islamic communities have raised safety concerns after acts of targeted violence by extremists in France, Belgium and the United States.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: $50 million to upgrade security
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:09pm

France invited Muslims there too:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/france-mobilises-7000-troops-extra-security...

Europe

France deploys 7,000 troops for extra security after teacher slain

Reuters

October 15, 20235:19 AM GMT+11Updated 4 days ago

PARIS, Oct 14 (Reuters) - French President Emmanuel Macron on Saturday deployed up to 7,000 soldiers for increased security patrols, as bomb alerts forced the evacuation of the Louvre museum a day after a teacher was killed in an Islamist attack.

France was put on its highest security alert on Friday after a 20-year-old man fatally stabbed a teacher and gravely wounded two other people at a school in the city of Arras in northern France.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:13pm

I think we need to invite more Muslims here -

we have enough money for the security required.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:52pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:04pm:
Our multi-cultural happy diversity:

Australian synagogues and mosque given extra security amid Israel-Hamas conflict

6 hours ago

Australian synagogues and mosques will be given

to combat the threat of spontaneous violence under a new government plan.
The funding was announced by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese with bipartisan support.
It comes after an initial $40 million was announced for places of worship in July.
ASIO has warned of extremist groups exploiting the Israel-Hamas conflict to call for violence at home.
Jewish and Islamic communities have raised safety concerns after acts of targeted violence by extremists in France, Belgium and the United States.

So am I reading this right?
The two major Political Parties have just accused the Australian People of potentially making 'attacks' against Moslem establishments.
No, have just accused the Australian people of 'actually' going to be making attacks against Moslems establishments and thus justifying robbing another $50 million from the Australian people (who have suddenly become 'Terrorists) to protect 'the quintessential concept of a Terrorist' - the Moslem people... the same people who cheered support for Terrorism at the Opera House, etc, etc.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:58pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:52pm:
So am I reading this right?
The two major Political Parties have just accused the Australian People of potentially making 'attacks' against Moslem establishments.
No, have just accused the Australian people of 'actually' going to be making attacks against Moslems establishments and thus justifying robbing another $50 million from the Australian people (who have suddenly become 'Terrorists) to protect 'the quintessential concept of a Terrorist' - the Moslem people... the same people who cheered support for Terrorism at the Opera House, etc, etc.

It's also about protecting Jewish synagogues.
In France they already have the army on the streets.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 3:53pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:58pm:

I was just going to say that. The security measures are to keep muslims away from Jewish synagogues

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2023 at 4:54pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Oct 19th, 2023 at 3:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 19th, 2023 at 1:58pm:

I was just going to say that. The security measures are to keep muslims away from Jewish synagogues

It's not safe in Australia - the muzzies are after us.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Oct 20th, 2023 at 11:15am

They are already stabbing us:

https://www.9news.com.au/national/liverpool-stabbing-five-men-wanted-over-allege...

Happy multiculturalism.

Police released images of five men they want to speak to.

The men are described as being aged in their 20s or 30s, of African descent and of medium build.
Two were wearing light-coloured thobes and Kufi caps, with dark-coloured shoes and slides.
A third man was wearing a light-coloured Kufi cap with a dark-coloured jumper, which had white stripes on the shoulders, and black sneakers.
A fourth man has been described as having brown short hair, a moustache and a goatee. He was wearing a navy-coloured shirt, with black jeans and grey shorts.
A fifth man has been described as having brown hair. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a green printed logo, blue jeans and white shoes.
The 20-year-old victim was treated at the scene before undergoing surgery at Liverpool Hospital. 
Anyone with information can contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:24pm

I dare HAMAS supporters to try their stuff down in Cronulla, rather than the Opera House.

Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:32pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:24pm:
I dare HAMAS supporters to try their stuff down in Cronulla, rather than the Opera House.

Grin Grin

Muzzies love to  stabby  stabby.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:32pm:

Grin Grin

Only when a certain Political Party 'lets them' by suppressing any retaliation against their violence.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Oct 20th, 2023 at 4:42pm

Jasin wrote on Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:43pm:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 20th, 2023 at 2:32pm:

Grin Grin

Only when a certain Political Party 'lets them' by suppressing any retaliation against their violence.

Ask Albo - we need more of them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print