Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 170
Send Topic Print
The human cost in Gaza (Read 65945 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The human cost in Gaza
Reply #2100 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 1:24pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 1st, 2024 at 11:54am:
Over 100 people gunned down in cold blood by the Jews.

Cold blooded murder by the Jewish Nazis

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2101 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 1:30pm

Over 30,000 now dead.

Will Hezbollah attack Tel Aviv now?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68434443

Israel-Gaza war: More than 100 reported killed in crowd near Gaza aid convoy

Published

1 hour ago

At least 112 Palestinians are said to have been killed and 760 injured trying to get desperately needed aid in Gaza.

Crowds descended on a convoy of lorries on the coastal road south-west of Gaza City, in the presence of Israeli tanks.

Israel's military say tanks fired warning shots but did not strike the convoy. Some Palestinians say troops fired directly at them.

A Palestinian witness told the BBC most of those who died had been run over as lorry drivers tried to move forward.

Israeli aerial footage shows hundreds of people on and around lorries, while graphic videos posted online show bodies loaded on to emptied aid lorries and a donkey cart.

Giving the figures of 112 dead and 760 injured,
Gaza's Hamas-run health ministry accused Israel of a "massacre".

The UN Security Council has scheduled a closed-door emergency meeting to discuss the incident.

The incident came hours before Gaza's health ministry
announced that more than
30,000 people
including 21,000 children and women,
had been killed in Gaza since the start of the current conflict on 7 October.
Some 7,000 were missing and 70,450 were injured, it said.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2102 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:01pm

The Jews machine gunned down unarmed civilians.
   Shocked

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-02-29-24...

At least 112 people have been killed and hundreds injured in Gaza after
Israeli forces opened fire as Palestinian civilians were waiting for food,

according to the Palestinian health ministry in Gaza. Israel's military and eyewitnesses have provided contradictory accounts of the events on the ground.

US President Joe Biden said the aid site deaths add urgency to ceasefire talks but will also complicate the negotiations.
It comes as more than 30,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel’s war with Hamas began in October, the health ministry said Thursday.
Palestinian factions are meeting in Moscow today to discuss forming a new government after the Palestinian Authority cabinet resigned on Monday. Hamas hasn’t confirmed attendance, but a Russian official said "all parties" have agreed to participate.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2103 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:09pm

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/1/israels-war-on-gaza-live-mass-s...

Israel’s war on Gaza live: Mass shooting of aid seekers condemned globally

Published On 1 Mar 20241 Mar 2024

Foreign ministries, aid groups and rights organisations
denounce
Israel’s “heinous massacre”

that killed more than 100 people waiting to receive emergency food assistance in northern Gaza.

Gaza Health Ministry says four more children have died of starvation and dehydration in the north of the Palestinian territory.

A shooting attack on the occupied West Bank settlement of Eli leaves two Israelis dead, sparking fears of further settler violence against Palestinian communities.

US President Joe Biden holds phone calls with Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani and Egypt’s Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, as Washington says it is pushing towards a temporary ceasefire in Gaza.

At least 30,035 people have been killed and 70,457 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7. The revised death toll in Israel from the October 7 attacks stands at 1,139.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2104 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:27pm

Give it a little while and the real evidence will come out with them being 'armed' men in women's clothes - as HAMAS have been doing a lot.  Wink All caught on camera.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2105 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:28pm

John Smith wrote on Mar 1st, 2024 at 1:24pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 1st, 2024 at 11:54am:

Cold blooded murder by the Jewish Nazis

Every Tall-Poppy Houso's wet dream.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2106 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:28pm

hi bobby

they were killed when they trampled each other to try to loot the aid trucks

they are people who are takers and now their extreme selfishness has seen them kill each other in the taker "law of the jungle"

palestinians usually look pretty fat.

i'd send the aid trucks to yemen where people really are starving, a million kids suffering malnutrition thanks to obamas dirty war  Cry Cry Cry

yemen.jpg (7 KB | 1 )
yemen.jpg

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2107 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:29pm

Good point Aqua.
The Lefty Propaganda is always found wanting.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2108 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:31pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:28pm:
hi bobby

they were killed when they trampled each other to try to loot the aid trucks

they are people who are takers and now their extreme selfishness has seen them kill each other in the taker "law of the jungle"

palestinians usually look pretty fat.

i'd send the aid trucks to yemen where people really are starving, a million kids suffering malnutrition thanks to obamas dirty war  Cry Cry Cry

Gunned down in cold blood.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2109 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:34pm

they were trampled in a stampede to loot the trucks  Cry Cry

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2110 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:37pm

aquascoot wrote on Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:34pm:
they were trampled in a stampede to loot the trucks  Cry Cry

It's serious -

maybe Hezbollah will now hit Tel Aviv with 10,000 rockets?

I wouldn't want to live in Tel Aviv right now.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2111 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:41pm

why hasnt egypt allowed them to cross the border and start thier new life in the sinai?

they arent staying in gaza. it is going to be national park and israel would be insane to let them stay there.

jordan hates them because they killed their king

kuwait deported them because they supported sadam

egypt hates them because they did terrorist acts at luxor

the saudis hate them and want to do a deal with israel.

why does everyone hate the palestinians (except for western soy boys )

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2112 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 2:45pm

More than 100 Palestinians have died while desperately scrambling for food aid.

Authorities in Israel and Gaza have given starkly different accounts of what happened early on Thursday morning.

The health ministry in the Hamas-run territory said 112 people died and 280 were injured after Israeli troops opened fire.

In contrast, the Israeli military most of the deaths were caused by a “stampede” and others were crushed by vehicles trying to escape as thousands of Palestinians surrounded a convoy of 30 aid trucks.

The IDF said soldiers did not shoot into the large crowd and only fired on a small group that had threatened a checkpoint.

A spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces stated: “This morning humanitarian aid trucks entered northern Gaza, residents surrounded the trucks and looted the supplies being delivered. As a result of the pushing, trampling and being run over by the trucks, dozens of Gazans were killed and injured.”

US President Joe Biden has said a ceasefire was now unlikely to happen by Monday because the incident would likely complicate negotiations

Westerners (Lefties) like to call Israel as NAZI because they can't cope with the idea that there is a nation out there that is doing all the 'right military' things when engaging an enemy in 'War', compared to them. Simple as that.
Remember, USA was #3 in atrocities committed during WW2 against Civilians.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2113 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 3:56pm

Those HAMAS terrorists who attacked those Aid Trucks and trampled each other - were only yesterday chanting for the execution of Jewish Citizens as they were driven past in the back of utes as soon to be executed hostages.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2114 - Mar 1st, 2024 at 5:12pm

Hamas terrorists kidnapped Israeli girls to Gaza, raped and paraded them on the streets. Hamas still hold 14 Israeli women as hostage.  Hamas must be destroyed and I have zero sympathy for their supporters in Gaza or anywhere else..

https://twitter.com/AzzatAlsaalem/status/1763168240602116506
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2024 at 5:17pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 170
Send Topic Print