Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 170
Send Topic Print
The human cost in Gaza (Read 65768 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The human cost in Gaza
Reply #2310 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:17pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:13pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:44pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:27pm:
It has as much chance of stopping Israel slaughtering Palestinians as you have of stopping Trump telling lies.

Killing innocents only breeds hatred. This won't weaken hamas, it'll give them more angry recruits.  Not just now,  but for the next few decades as well. Israelis got upset because hamas killed a few hundred of them, are not Palestinians also going to want to avenge their thousands of dead?

Israelis are stupid -
all they are doing is helping to breed the next 2 generations of suicide bombers.
Israel will never be safe for the Jews.

Oh, dear... imagine being upset by the murder of 1200 or so... petty mindedness at its very lowest....

What makes you think any of this rocket firing and stuff will be just let go if they continue it?  Fire a rocket - expect a retaliatory strike... and so it goes on....

BS they are targeting women and children.

Does the fact that Israel is using bombs manufactured by Christians make it any better?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2311 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:18pm

The Jews are using mostly bombs manufactured by Christians:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68737412

United States

The US is by far the biggest supplier of arms to Israel, having helped it build one of the most technologically sophisticated militaries in the world.

According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), the US accounted for 69% of Israel's arms imports between 2019 and 2023.

The US provides Israel with $3.8bn (£3bn) in annual military aid under a 10-year agreement that is intended to allow its ally to maintain what it calls a "qualitative military edge" over neighbouring countries.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2312 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:20pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:14pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 1:56pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 10:56am:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 10:00am:
In a recent statement, the IDF said it had killed about 13,000 Hamas fighters since the start of the war,...

Did they mention how many innocent women, children, and aid workers they've killed?

No but the BBC has shown the carnage - mostly women and children:

Indeed.

The IDF is deliberately targeting women (pregnant, preferably), babies, children, and anyone who tries to help them.

The BBC show what they are lead to show - you don't imagine they get to film the murder rooms for Jewish women, do you?

Nobody is denying the horrendous crimes committed by Hamas.

Everyone here on the left has condemned them unconditionally.

However, nobody here on the right will condemn the IDF for murdering innocent women & children.

Why?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2313 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:24pm

It has as much chance of stopping Israel slaughtering Palestinians as you have of stopping Trump telling lies.

Killing innocents only breeds hatred. This won't weaken hamas, it'll give them more angry recruits.  Not just now,  but for the next few decades as well. Israelis got upset because hamas killed a few hundred of them, are not Palestinians also going to want to avenge their thousands of dead?

Israelis are stupid -
all they are doing is helping to breed the next 2 generations of suicide bombers.

Oh, dear... imagine being upset by the murder of 1200 or so... petty mindedness at its very lowest....

What makes you think any of this rocket firing and stuff will be just let go if they continue it?  Fire a rocket - expect a retaliatory strike... and so it goes on....

Oh dear,  imagine that Palestinians might be upset at the murder of over 6000 non combatants in the 17 yrs prior to Oct 17.  Cheesy

Why do you idiots applaud Israel seeking revenge, yet cry when an Arab seeks revenge?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2314 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:34pm

Islam: on the way out.
Israel: on the way in.

The Lefties just can't cope with things out of their control.
But hey, they should just stick to Eurovision or the MTV Awards.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2315 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:16pm

mothra wrote on Apr 6th, 2024 at 9:06pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 6th, 2024 at 8:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Apr 6th, 2024 at 7:57pm:
Why won't those on the right condemn rape, murder, and terrorism?

Because as long as they are murdering Arabs, they see nothing wrong with it. They're no better than the Nazis who saw the  Jews as animals.

They are poorly educated on the subject and revert, as you say, to just not liking Muslims.

So far just this evening we've had Horse Boy claim nobody has starved to death in Gaza and Frank saying the IDF hadn't been in Gaza in years before Oct. 7th.

Like most of their hate-mongering, it's based entirely on ignorance.

For someone like you who is no more educated than a Pavlovian dog, the reflex recitation of poor education as an argument is laughable.

Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005. Israel FORCIBLY removed Jewish settlers. Gaza was completely Judenfrei.

What did the Pallos do? 'Elected' a bunch of terrorist who fought and outed another bunch of terror i st, the PLO.

And ever since they have been building up a functional civil society with all the internatio nnal aid Elvis h ed on them.
Not.

No. They built a terrorist entity, with the help of Iran and various Muslim fundamentalist monsters like the Muslim Brotherhood.

As Voltaire said about the Church and as it still applies to Islam and Hamas today and always: 'Ecrasez l'Infâme', or 'Crush the monster'.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2316 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:22pm

Frank is deluded and spouting Israeli Jew propaganda.

Gaza has been under occupation with the borders closed and Israel controlling what goes in and out of Gaza.

Israeli Jews also murdered Gaza Palestinians whenever they chose to without any cause other than bloodlust.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2317 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:23pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:24pm:

Israelis are stupid -

Oh dear,  imagine that Palestinians might be upset at the murder of over 6000 non combatants in the 17 yrs prior to Oct 17.  Cheesy

Why do you idiots applaud Israel seeking revenge, yet cry when an Arab seeks revenge?

Well, the same Palestinians were ululating and rejoicing after 7 October.

They are not ululating now. There was not a single Palestinian saying that mass rape and murder of civilians is not what he wants and is not what he suports. Not a single one.

They are all knowingly  complicit and supportive of Mohamedan terrorism.

Let Hamas feed and heal them. They chose Hamas, let them have Hamas.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2318 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:25pm

Why shouldn't Palestinians cheer the death of people who imprisoned them and murdered and tortured them whenever they chose.

If no Gazans are innocent, no Israeli Jews are innocent.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2319 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:32pm

Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:24pm:

Israelis are stupid -

Well, the same Palestinians were ululating and rejoicing after 7 October

And? You're rejoicing now. Does that mean the Palestinians would be justified in killing your wife and kids?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2320 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:33pm

Palestinians genocided innocent unarmed civilians.

Now they cry genocide when the armed Israelis came out to play.

Georgie Porgies.  Grin
Like LTYCry-baby Cry - Palestinians and their supporters all around the world are crying like babies. Cry Cry Cry

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2321 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:34pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:25pm:
Why shouldn't Palestinians cheer the death of people who imprisoned them and murdered and tortured them whenever they chose.

Well, they are not cheering now.

Whose's the **** ing loser NOW??  Now it's all 'gissa aid, we are ****ed",  Cry Cry Cry Cry

Well, ululate and rejoice. You got exactly what you wanted. Why complain???

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2322 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:54pm

Israeli Jews murdered unarmed women and children, unarmed aid workers, unarmed journalists, unarmed doctors and nurses, and unarmed ambulance drivers.

Israeli Jews maimed children with bombs supplied by Genocide Joe Biden.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2323 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:06pm

Long time ago - with the help of the Romans, the Arab peoples, like those who would usurp the lands of Israel & Judah, come Palestinians did the same to Jews.
Forcing the entire Jewish people to flee their lands and become the 'Wandering Jews' around the world.

...now we've come back home.  Wink

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2324 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:09pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:06pm:
Long time ago - with the help of the Romans, the Arab peoples, like those who would usurp the lands of Israel & Judah, come Palestinians did the same to Jews.
Forcing the entire Jewish people to flee their lands and become the 'Wandering Jews' around the world.

...now we've come back home.  Wink

JSin is justifying the historical expulsion of Jews.

The true Jewish homeland is New York.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 170
Send Topic Print