Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170
Send Topic Print
The human cost in Gaza (Read 65828 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The human cost in Gaza
Reply #2325 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:16pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:54pm:
Why shouldn't Palestinians cheer the death of people who imprisoned them and murdered and tortured them whenever they chose.

If no Gazans are innocent, no Israeli Jews are innocent.

Israeli Jews murdered unarmed women and children, unarmed aid workers, unarmed journalists, unarmed doctors and nurses, and unarmed ambulance drivers.

Israeli Jews maimed children with bombs supplied by Genocide Joe Biden.

Hi LTYC -
does it make it any better that Christians built and supplied the bombs to Israel and still do?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2326 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:34pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:16pm:
Why shouldn't Palestinians cheer the death of people who imprisoned them and murdered and tortured them whenever they chose.

Israeli Jews murdered unarmed women and children, unarmed aid workers, unarmed journalists, unarmed doctors and nurses, and unarmed ambulance drivers.

Hi LTYC -
does it make it any better that Christians built and supplied the bombs to Israel and still do?

Israeli Jews have enslaved Christians?

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2327 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:39pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:34pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:16pm:

Hi LTYC -

Israeli Jews have enslaved Christians?

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2328 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:51pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:32pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:13pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:44pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:27pm:
It has as much chance of stopping Israel slaughtering Palestinians as you have of stopping Trump telling lies.

Killing innocents only breeds hatred. This won't weaken hamas, it'll give them more angry recruits.  Not just now,  but for the next few decades as well. Israelis got upset because hamas killed a few hundred of them, are not Palestinians also going to want to avenge their thousands of dead?

Israelis are stupid -
all they are doing is helping to breed the next 2 generations of suicide bombers.
Israel will never be safe for the Jews.

Oh, dear... imagine being upset by the murder of 1200 or so... petty mindedness at its very lowest....

What makes you think any of this rocket firing and stuff will be just let go if they continue it?  Fire a rocket - expect a retaliatory strike... and so it goes on....

BS they are targeting women and children.

Oh dear,  imagine that Palestinians might be upset at the murder of over 6000 non combatants in the 17 yrs prior to Oct 17.  Cheesy

Why do you idiots applaud Israel seeking revenge, yet cry when an Arab seeks revenge?

Well, the same Palestinians were ululating and rejoicing after 7 October

And? You're rejoicing now. Does that mean the Palestinians would be justified in killing your wife and kids?

I am not 'rejoicing, thick bugger. You will never catch me ululating and handing out sweets to fat little Mohammedans.

Gazans are getting EXACTLY what they hoped for when they invaded Israel and raped and murdered hundreds of totally innocent civilians.

What else did they expect? Nothing else. They wanted exactly what has been happening. They sacrifice their families, their friends, their children to their new hatred. They love death, they keep telling the world. N o w they are getting what they love.
You can't reason with fanatics like that. Or like you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2329 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:53pm

The only rape that occurred in Israel was the rape of Frank's head by Israeli Jewish propagandists. Frank's Hasbara associates.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2330 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:56pm

Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 8:51pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:32pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 7:23pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 6:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 4:13pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:44pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 2:27pm:
It has as much chance of stopping Israel slaughtering Palestinians as you have of stopping Trump telling lies.

Killing innocents only breeds hatred. This won't weaken hamas, it'll give them more angry recruits.  Not just now,  but for the next few decades as well. Israelis got upset because hamas killed a few hundred of them, are not Palestinians also going to want to avenge their thousands of dead?

Israelis are stupid -
all they are doing is helping to breed the next 2 generations of suicide bombers.
Israel will never be safe for the Jews.

Oh, dear... imagine being upset by the murder of 1200 or so... petty mindedness at its very lowest....

What makes you think any of this rocket firing and stuff will be just let go if they continue it?  Fire a rocket - expect a retaliatory strike... and so it goes on....

BS they are targeting women and children.

Oh dear,  imagine that Palestinians might be upset at the murder of over 6000 non combatants in the 17 yrs prior to Oct 17.  Cheesy

Why do you idiots applaud Israel seeking revenge, yet cry when an Arab seeks revenge?

Well, the same Palestinians were ululating and rejoicing after 7 October

And? You're rejoicing now. Does that mean the Palestinians would be justified in killing your wife and kids?

I am not 'rejoicing, thick bugger. You will never catch me ululating and handing out sweets to fat little Mohammedans.

Sure you are. Every time you hear of a Palestinians child being bombed you get an election and cheer. Your method of sheering might not be the same as the Palestinians but you cheer nevertheless. 

And you keep pretending this started in Oct if you think that helps. The idf are no less terrorists than the craziest hamas members. The only difference is the idf aren't Muslim so you cheer when they do it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2331 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:01pm

Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

You are deformed moral cripples.  Evil, stupid, mindless robotic f***s.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2332 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:03pm

The only mass rape of 20231007 was of Frank's head by Frank's hasbara associates.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2333 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:08pm

Maybe Palestine should have thought things through before chanting their war-cry "Kill Jews!" (that includes the women and children chanting that too!). Then going in to massacre innocent and unarmed civilian Jews - then committing atrocities and executions on hostages... of which the women and children joined in for the 'blooding'.

The lefty morons are just grubbing rubbish for their trolling.
You only have to read the idiotic comments from LTYC the Snoop Dog anus-sniffer to see that Smith hasn't got much to work with.  Grin Losers!  Smiley

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2334 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:09pm

Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:01pm:
Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

You are deformed moral cripples.  Evil, stupid, mindless robotic f***s.

Righteous sore end?

If you think the genocide of Palestinians is righteous for the death and kidnapping of a few hundred isrealis, what is the righteous response for over 6000 dead non combatants and the kidnapping of over 80 Palestinian children in the 17 yrs prior to Oct?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #2335 - Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:11pm

Jasin wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:08pm:
Maybe Palestine should have thought things through before chanting their war-cry "Kill Jews!" (that includes the women and children chanting that too!). Then going in to massacre innocent and unarmed civilian Jews - then committing atrocities and executions on hostages... of which the women and children joined in for the 'blooding'.

The lefty morons are just grubbing rubbish for their trolling.
You only have to read the idiotic comments from LTYC the Snoop Dog anus-sniffer to see that Smith hasn't got much to work with.  Grin Losers!  Smiley

So Israeli Jews murdering other Jews is OK?

There has been a lot of Jew on Jew murder since 20231007.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2336 - Apr 26th, 2024 at 11:18pm

Over 34,000 dead and 37 million tons of debris in Gaza
from the 30,000 tons of bombs dropped on it.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/un-official-clearing-37-million-ton...

UN official: Clearing 37 million tons of debris in Gaza could take 14 years

By Agencies and ToI Staff Today, 26 April 2024.  3:11 pm

The vast amount of rubble including unexploded ordnance left by the war between Israel and the Hamas terror group in the Gaza Strip could take about 14 years to remove, a United Nations official says during a briefing in Geneva.

Pehr Lodhammar, senior officer at the United Nations Mine Action Service (UNMAS), says that the war has left an estimated 37 million tons of debris in the widely urbanized, densely populated coastal enclave.

He says that although it is impossible to determine the exact number of unexploded ordnance found in Gaza, it could take 14 years under certain conditions to clear debris, including rubble from destroyed buildings.

“We know that typically there’s a failure rate of at least 10 percent of land service ammunition that is being fired and fails to function,” he says. “We’re talking about 14 years of work with 100 trucks.”

The war in Gaza erupted after Hamas’s October 7 massacre, which saw some 3,000 terrorists burst across the border into Israel by land, air and sea, killing some 1,200 people and seizing 253 hostages, mostly civilians, many amid acts of brutality and sexual assault.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2337 - Apr 26th, 2024 at 11:23pm

Gaza destruction.

Over 34,000 dead and 37 million tons of debris in Gaza
from the 30,000 tons of bombs dropped on it using American bombs.
Isn't 37 million tons a bit much? -
wouldn't 1 million tons have been enough?
effing hell -
the poor women and children had nothing to do with it.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2338 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 7:16am

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a lobbying group that
advocates pro-Israel policies to the legislative and executive branches of the United States.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2339 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 7:20am

Bobby. wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 7:16am:
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is a lobbying group that
advocates pro-Israel policies to the legislative and executive branches of the United States.

Ah.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 ... 170
Send Topic Print