Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170
Send Topic Print
The human cost in Gaza (Read 65879 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The human cost in Gaza
Reply #2340 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 10:35am

John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:09pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:01pm:
Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

You are deformed moral cripples.  Evil, stupid, mindless robotic f***s.

Righteous sore end?

If you think the genocide of Palestinians is righteous for the death and kidnapping of a few hundred isrealis, what is the righteous response for over 6000 dead non combatants and the kidnapping of over 80 Palestinian children in the 17 yrs prior to Oct?

‘Raped Daily’: Former Israeli Hostages Recount Sexual Abuse by Hamas Terrorists as Families Plead for Action

Mothers and sisters of the remaining hostages stood with their loved ones’ pictures outside the committee room, some of them wearing clothes that appeared to be stained with blood. Liri Albag’s mother, Shira, said at the start of the hearing, “She’s in hell. Does anyone understand what it means to be in hell?”

“Our daughters experience daily suffering there. They are harmed in body and soul. My Liri was, and still is — I don’t know because I have no information about her — a slave in the homes of Gazans,” she said.

“All the decision-makers — you need to understand that every day you witness the rape that happens in Gaza,” she continued. “These girls are raped daily and everyone ignores them. You close your eyes. I hear Liri every day screaming for help: ‘Mom, save me already.’ Liri’s soul is crushed, and I cannot speak about what has happened to her body.”

Yaffa Ohad, the aunt of Noa Argamani, attended the hearing instead of Argamani’s mother, who is dying of cancer. Ohad fainted during the hearing and required medical attention. Before she fainted, Ohad said since the testimony of Amit Soussana, the first hostage to go public with her testimony of sexual torture during her captivity, had “wiped the family out. The thoughts will not leave us alone.”

Soussana, a 40-year-old lawyer from Kfar Aza, told the New York Times that her Hamas captor forced her to perform a “sexual act on him” at gunpoint among other incidents of sexual assault, in a child’s bedroom.

Ohad also said that, due to the recently released confession of a Palestinian terrorist who said he raped Israeli women, “our days and nights have been intolerable.”

Several other family members also provided disturbing testimony about the abuse their loved ones may be enduring. Yarden Gonen, sister of hostage Romi Gonen, cited testimonies from first responders and Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers who found evidence showing that on Oct. 7 the terrorists were following orders permitting escalating levels of brutality against hostages over time, including rape.

“Women and men bound naked, burned alive, not just a few, a recurring pattern,” she said. “The terrorists came with notes tucked inside their vests. Inside the note was scribed, ‘If there is no time, just kill. But if you have more time, inflict a maim and then kill. Have a little more time? Torture and then kill. A little more time? Burn them alive and then kill them. If you have ample time, rape as long as you desire because it is permitted and it vindicates the resistance.'”
https://www.algemeiner.com/2024/04/02/raped-daily-former-israeli-hostages-recoun...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2341 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 11:32am

I haven't been keeping up on events in Gaza.

Is the IDF still blowing up women and children?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2342 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:11pm

Quote:
I haven't been keeping up

You never did John.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2343 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:14pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:11pm:
Quote:

You never did John.

And still way ahead off you

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2344 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 1:47pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:14pm:
Quote:

You never did John.

A Moroccan man who stabbed to death a passer-by in the street in northeast England in what he later told police was revenge for Israeli action in Gaza was found guilty of murder on Thursday.

Ahmed Alid, 45, who had sought asylum in Britain, killed his 70-year-old victim after approaching him from behind on a road in Hartlepool in the early hours of October 15 last year, having previously attacked his housemate with two knives, prosecutors said.

After his arrest, he told detectives he had committed the acts because of the conflict in Gaza, and in revenge for Israel killing innocent children, blaming Britain for creating Israel, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.
https://www.jpost.com/international/islamic-terrorism/article-798703

A grusome bozo after your own heart, thicko. His "mind" turns like yours.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #2345 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:18pm

A report from Daily Mail, via microsoft to my email:

Columbia drops midnight deadline for dismantling pro-Gaza encampment
©Anadolu via Getty Images

Johnson (my edit: RW goon and speaker of the US House of Reps) who met with Columbia University President Minouche Shafik before making his address, publicly called for her to resign if she remains unable to control the protests that have roiled on campus. He also threatened to pull federal funding from schools that are unable to ensure the safety of their Jewish students.

Ah... the typical response of RW fascists to peaceful protests.

If RW Jewish students can't demand the creation of a Palestinian state like these protestors,  they should just shut up and  hide their sorry ar*es on campus, then they won't be told what d**kheads they are. Problem solved.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2346 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:21pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 11:32am:

It's quietened down while we wait for the Rafah attack.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-calls...

At least 34,305 Palestinians have been killed and 77,293 wounded

in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7.
The death toll in Israel from Hamas’s October 7 attacks stands at 1,139, with dozens still held captive in Gaza.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2347 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:25pm

Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
Quote:

You never did John.

A Moroccan man who stabbed to death a passer-by in the street in northeast England in what he later told police was revenge for Israeli action in Gaza was found guilty of murder on Thursday.

Ahmed Alid, 45, who had sought asylum in Britain, killed his 70-year-old victim after approaching him from behind on a road in Hartlepool in the early hours of October 15 last year, having previously attacked his housemate with two knives, prosecutors said.

After his arrest, he told detectives he had committed the acts because of the conflict in Gaza, and in revenge for Israel killing innocent children, blaming Britain for creating Israel, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.

Even when a Moroccan stabs a random person to death in London, it is still the Jews' fault.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2348 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
Quote:

You never did John.

No ever said that the idf were the only terrorists dumbarse.  But notable is that when an Arab kills someone,  you pretend you care, when the idf does it, you make all sorts of excuses.  I'm guessing that is your Christianity shining through.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2349 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:28pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:25pm:
Even when a Moroccan stabs a random person to death in London, it is still the Jews' fault.

It's always the Jews' fault -

even when someone slips on a banana peel in New York.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2350 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:21pm:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/4/25/israels-war-on-gaza-live-calls...

The death toll in Israel from Hamas’s October 7 attacks stands at 1,139, with dozens still held captive in Gaza.

And of that 34000 killed,  the majority are women and children.  They have proven to be Hitler's best students

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2351 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:35pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:21pm:

And of that 34000 killed,  the majority are women and children.  They have proven to be Hitler's best students

It started during the Spanish civil war in Spain -
Hitler bombed women and children -
he did it again in Poland then he bombed the UK.
The Allies copied him and turned the whole of Germany into a pile of smoking rubble.
Since then it's been accepted -
you can bomb women and children in wars -
as many as you want to - millions if needed.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2352 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:39pm

Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 10:35am:
Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

Righteous sore end?

If you think the genocide of Palestinians is righteous for the death and kidnapping of a few hundred isrealis, what is the righteous response for over 6000 dead non combatants and the kidnapping of over 80 Palestinian children in the 17 yrs prior to Oct?

‘Raped Daily’: Former Israeli Hostages Recount Sexual Abuse by Hamas Terrorists as Families Plead for Action

Mothers and sisters of the remaining hostages stood with their loved ones’ pictures outside the committee room, some of them wearing clothes that appeared to be stained with blood. Liri Albag’s mother, Shira, said at the start of the hearing, “She’s in hell. Does anyone understand what it means to be in hell?”

“Our daughters experience daily suffering there. They are harmed in body and soul. My Liri was, and still is — I don’t know because I have no information about her — a slave in the homes of Gazans,” she said.

“All the decision-makers — you need to understand that every day you witness the rape that happens in Gaza,” she continued. “These girls are raped daily and everyone ignores them. You close your eyes. I hear Liri every day screaming for help: ‘Mom, save me already.’ Liri’s soul is crushed, and I cannot speak about what has happened to her body.”

Yaffa Ohad, the aunt of Noa Argamani, attended the hearing instead of Argamani’s mother, who is dying of cancer. Ohad fainted during the hearing and required medical attention. Before she fainted, Ohad said since the testimony of Amit Soussana, the first hostage to go public with her testimony of sexual torture during her captivity, had “wiped the family out. The thoughts will not leave us alone.”

Soussana, a 40-year-old lawyer from Kfar Aza, told the New York Times that her Hamas captor forced her to perform a “sexual act on him” at gunpoint among other incidents of sexual assault, in a child’s bedroom.

Ohad also said that, due to the recently released confession of a Palestinian terrorist who said he raped Israeli women, “our days and nights have been intolerable.”

Several other family members also provided disturbing testimony about the abuse their loved ones may be enduring. Yarden Gonen, sister of hostage Romi Gonen, cited testimonies from first responders and Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldiers who found evidence showing that on Oct. 7 the terrorists were following orders permitting escalating levels of brutality against hostages over time, including rape.

“Women and men bound naked, burned alive, not just a few, a recurring pattern,” she said. “The terrorists came with notes tucked inside their vests. Inside the note was scribed, ‘If there is no time, just kill. But if you have more time, inflict a maim and then kill. Have a little more time? Torture and then kill. A little more time? Burn them alive and then kill them. If you have ample time, rape as long as you desire because it is permitted and it vindicates the resistance.'”
https://www.algemeiner.com/2024/04/02/raped-daily-former-israeli-hostages-recoun...

You didn't answer the question sore end . Don't be shy.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2353 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:47pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:39pm:
You didn't answer the question sore end . Don't be shy.

Is Frank Longweekend?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2354 - Apr 27th, 2024 at 4:16pm

Righteous sore end?

In response to relentless rocket a suicide attacks.

Hamas-ruled Gaza has been proscribed by BOTH Egypt and Israel because of Hamas's unrelenting violence. But at least you support Hamas, so that must buck them up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 ... 170
Send Topic Print