Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170
Send Topic Print
The human cost in Gaza (Read 65833 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: The human cost in Gaza
Reply #2355 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 1:37pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:25pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:14pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:11pm:
Quote:
I haven't been keeping up

You never did John.

And still way ahead off you

A Moroccan man who stabbed to death a passer-by in the street in northeast England in what he later told police was revenge for Israeli action in Gaza was found guilty of murder on Thursday.

Ahmed Alid, 45, who had sought asylum in Britain, killed his 70-year-old victim after approaching him from behind on a road in Hartlepool in the early hours of October 15 last year, having previously attacked his housemate with two knives, prosecutors said.

After his arrest, he told detectives he had committed the acts because of the conflict in Gaza, and in revenge for Israel killing innocent children, blaming Britain for creating Israel, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.
https://www.jpost.com/international/islamic-terrorism/article-798703

A grusome bozo after your own heart, thicko. His "mind" turns like yours.

Even when a Moroccan stabs a random person to death in London, it is still the Jews' fault.

Yes,  because RW Jews (along with RW US goons) are blocking the creation of the required Palestinian state called for by 3/4 of UNGA members.

Such intransigence leads to hardeniong of views on the other side, and random "terrorist" attacks like the murder this Moroccan committed.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2356 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 1:52pm

So you agree it is the Jews' fault that this random person died of stab wounds on a London footpath?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2357 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 3:39pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 1:37pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:25pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 1:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:14pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 12:11pm:
Quote:
I haven't been keeping up

You never did John.

And still way ahead off you

A Moroccan man who stabbed to death a passer-by in the street in northeast England in what he later told police was revenge for Israeli action in Gaza was found guilty of murder on Thursday.

Ahmed Alid, 45, who had sought asylum in Britain, killed his 70-year-old victim after approaching him from behind on a road in Hartlepool in the early hours of October 15 last year, having previously attacked his housemate with two knives, prosecutors said.

After his arrest, he told detectives he had committed the acts because of the conflict in Gaza, and in revenge for Israel killing innocent children, blaming Britain for creating Israel, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.
https://www.jpost.com/international/islamic-terrorism/article-798703

A grusome bozo after your own heart, thicko. His "mind" turns like yours.

Even when a Moroccan stabs a random person to death in London, it is still the Jews' fault.

Yes,  because RW Jews (along with RW US goons) are blocking the creation of the required Palestinian state called for by 3/4 of UNGA members.

Such intransigence leads to hardeniong of views on the other side, and random "terrorist" attacks like the murder this Moroccan committed.

Stop being deranged Islamic terrorists and we can talk about a state.
The UN would be mad to gift a state to Hamas and Islamic Jihad and Hezb'allah.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2358 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:47pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 3:39pm:
You didn't answer the question sore end . Don't be shy.

Is Frank Longweekend?

No. As misguided and biased as longstupidone was, he could at least argue his point.  Frank only misquotes random comments on twitter or goes on a rant about concrete and peas etc.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2359 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:02pm

Frank wrote on Apr 27th, 2024 at 4:16pm:
John Smith wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:09pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 7th, 2024 at 9:01pm:
Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

You are deformed moral cripples.  Evil, stupid, mindless robotic f***s.

Righteous sore end?

If you think the genocide of Palestinians is righteous for the death and kidnapping of a few hundred isrealis, what is the righteous response for over 6000 dead non combatants and the kidnapping of over 80 Palestinian children in the 17 yrs prior to Oct?

In response to relentless rocket a suicide attacks.

Hamas-ruled Gaza has been proscribed by BOTH Egypt and Israel because of Hamas's unrelenting violence. But at least you support Hamas, so that must buck them up.

In response to the idfs relentless terrorism of Palestinians

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2360 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:44pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:02pm:
Only deformed f***s like moronic lafftil you die and thicko Smiff imagine that 7 October - mass rape and indiscriminate murder and hostage taking - was righteous 'resistance'.

Righteous sore end?

If you think the genocide of Palestinians is righteous for the death and kidnapping of a few hundred isrealis, what is the righteous response for over 6000 dead non combatants and the kidnapping of over 80 Palestinian children in the 17 yrs prior to Oct?

Hamas-ruled Gaza has been proscribed by BOTH Egypt and Israel because of Hamas's unrelenting violence. But at least you support Hamas, so that must buck them up.

Not at all.

The sons of Mohammed started a war the day after Israel accepted the UN sanctioned two states, in 1948. They have ALWAYS wanted to eliminate the Jews.

Just like the gruesome Islamic bastards were calling for the gassing of the Jews IN AUSTRALIA, at the Opera House  BEFORE any Israeli response to their barbaric pogrom of massacre, rape and hostage taking on 7 October.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2361 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:54pm

Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:44pm:

Righteous sore end?

Not at all.

The sons of Mohammed started a war the day after Israel accepted the UN sanctioned two states, in 1948. They have ALWAYS wanted to eliminate the Jews.

Just like the gruesome Islamic bastards were calling for the gassing of the Jews IN AUSTRALIA, at the Opera House  BEFORE any Israeli response to their barbaric pogrom of massacre, rape and hostage taking on 7 October.

Of course isreal accepted the uns decision.  It wasn't their land being given a way  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2362 - Apr 28th, 2024 at 5:37pm

Douglas Murray interviewed Mosab Hassan Yousef who told of his life before the Intafadas and explained how the Palestinians have been held hostage by the likes of the PLO and Hamas - who sound like a cross between the IRA and the Russian Mafia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j2mXvZHTuo

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2363 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:05am

John Smith wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:54pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 28th, 2024 at 4:44pm:

Righteous sore end?

Not at all.

Of course isreal accepted the uns decision.  It wasn't their land being given a way  Roll Eyes

It was Ottoman land. But Ottoman Empire collapsed and disappeared.
So it became British land. And the British divided it between Jews and Arabs. And the UN said 'amen'.

It happened elsewhere as well, New countries come into being. India/Pakistan. Czechoslovakia. Yugoslavia. Belgium. Poland. Norway/Sweden. Syria, Iraq, North African countries.

But it is only Israel, one third the size of Tasmania, that the Muslims can't tolerate because it is Jewish. No other reason. If the whole of Israel converted to Islam the conflict would end immediately. That tells you what it is about.
The Jews daring to be Jews. They can't be expelled or converted  in Israel so they are blocking and barring them in New York, London, Sydney.

« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:10am by Frank »  

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2364 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:25am

Something Mosab Hassan Yousef told Jordan Peterson regarding what initially triggered the Islamic world against the creation of Israel was the ceding of the region surrounding the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Under Islamic law, no ruler, Islamic or otherwise, has the right to cede or de-Islamisicise the cities of Mecca, and Medina, or cede control of Al Aqsa and the region surrounding it.

What is not defined is the size of the region surrounding Al Aqsa - it could be 1 km or 100 kms depending on the perceived threat.

At the time, there were fears that an Israeli state would order the demolition of Al Aqsa to rebuild the Jewish temple

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2365 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:33am

Quote:
Under Islamic law, no ruler, Islamic or otherwise, has the right to cede or de-Islamisicise the cities of Mecca, and Medina, or cede control of Al Aqsa and the region surrounding it.

This is a recent invention. It didn't exist until after Muhammad died, but I think it was only a few centuries ago that a local Muslim started talking up its religious significance to make more money out of it.

There are references in Islam to ethnic cleansing of all non-Muslims from the hijaz area, which includes Mecca and Medina, but not any part of Israel. We have also had a Muslim on here talking about the religious imperative to bring all of the old Caliphate back under Islamic rule. That would include Israel and Spain. And of course there is the broader objective to impose Islamic law on the whole world.

I think that Israel is merely the current excuse for, and focus of, a lot of Islam-inspired violence. But it is not the cause. If they managed to drive all the Jews into the see, they would just move on to their next intolerable offence to Islam.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2366 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 1:44pm

RAFAH — Hamas has issued a statement of thanks to American university students for their unwavering support over the past few weeks, promising that, in return, the deaths of university students in the coming global intifada would be relatively quick and painless.

"Our cold hearts have been warmed by the unquestioning loyalty of American college students," said Hamas spokesman Muhammed Muhammed Al-Muhammed Muhammed to reporters. "As a token of our gratitude, we will shoot you and blow you up instead of cutting your heads off while raping you when we globalize our glorious intifada and cleanse the world of all infidels, Americans, and Jews."

"Death to America. But, like, a quick death. Well, maybe it will only hurt for a second. But that's it. It's the least we could do. Thanks, everyone."

The Hamas spokesman was then cut short by an Israeli drone strike.

"We are proud to stand behind the brave liberators of Palestine," said Zander Penelope, president of the Columbia chapter of Queer Degenerates For Palestine. "As an oppressive white colonizer, I know I deserve to be killed, and am grateful that I won't experience much pain when they kill me. But if they want to cut my head off, that's fine too. I'm just happy to show my support to the movement."

At publishing time, Hamas clarified that their pledge would not apply to gay people, who would still be thrown off the top of buildings.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2367 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:19pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:05am:
So it became British land. And the British divided it between Jews and Arabs. And the UN said 'amen'.

Yes, like they tried to give away aboriginal lands. Here's a newsflash, it was never for the british to give it away. The one people they needed an 'amen' from was the actual inhabitants of the land. The one people they didn't seek permission from.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2368 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:40pm

John Smith wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:19pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 10:05am:

Yes, like they tried to give away aboriginal lands. Here's a newsflash, it was never for the british to give it away. The one people they needed an 'amen' from was the actual inhabitants of the land. The one people they didn't seek permission from.

Every country has been conquered.
The Muslims are conquerors everywhere, including the Middle East.

The Jews just reconquered Jewdea, with British help and UN blessing.
The Muslims are allowed to keep ALL. of the north African territories of the Western Roman Empire and ALL of the Eastern Roman Empire except Jewdea.
But that's not enough for the Muslims. They want that little sliver, too, one third the size of Tasmania and the eternal bellyache of the Muslims and their useless idiot boosters like you.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2369 - Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:48pm

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:40pm:
Every country has been conquered.

an excuse

Frank wrote on Apr 29th, 2024 at 2:40pm:
The Jews just reconquered Jewdea

no they did not. It was handed to them.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170
Send Topic Print