MOD? (Read 2939 times)
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: MOD?
Reply #15 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:52am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:45am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:32am:
One of the criteria for a mod should be no recent suspensions or bans.

Or is that already a prerequisite?

Do mods have access to posters' personal information - as much as it is required to register here?

Mods only know the following information about you: how morbidly obese you are, how many ids you use to chat to yourself as well as your myriad of psychiatric issues. In fact Mods even joke about it with other Mods. Why are you pretending to ask?

Are you talking about your poster 'friend' you blow smoke up? Was banned for multiple ids, apparently.

That, and an obsession with exposing 'multi-ids'...

A poster who admits to genetic issues, who projects psychiatric issues.

I'm guessing you've been suspended recently.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #16 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:52am

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:06am:
Baronvonrort wrote on Nov 14th, 2023 at 11:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Nov 14th, 2023 at 7:52pm:
So, probably time for a new mod here too.

We need someone who is healthy unlike the previous Mod.

Aqua would be good. Smiley

BY GOD - YOU'VE GOT IT!!!

But I think CARL D has an equal quality to run for Mod here too!!!

Thanks Jas.

But, as I've said once or twice in the past... even if the 'job' paid there isn't enough money (or headache tablets) in the entire world to make me want to be a Mod in this place... for ANY of the boards.

Smiley

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:54am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:49am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:46am:
I think you Meister Eccy and Great Divide would be good Moderators. You both don't have that 'Dictator' style about you at least.
What Board would you like to Mod, if given the chance?

THAT Sub Forum doesn’t exist yet Jas. Its name?

The Mental Asylum for Freaks and Fakes.

I know you disagree with them both.
As do I occassionally.
But they are of sound mind to at least make the effort to provide reason, examples and more than one sentence to at least take them seriously.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:56am

Carl D wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:52am:

Thanks Jas.

But, as I've said once or twice in the past... even if the 'job' paid there isn't enough money (or headache tablets) in the entire world to make me want to be a Mod in this place... for ANY of the boards.

Smiley

Well that's a shame. I think You or Aqua would be a fine Mod for this Board or even others as I know you both wouldn't need to resort to 'Dictatorship' and ruin the Boards for all - like Peccary, Monk, Brian have done and Phil has potential to do. It just ruins the Forum as a whole.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:00am

Is it that a poster who's been recently suspended/banned from this place is still eligible to be a moderator here?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:03am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:00am:
Is it that a poster who's been recently suspended/banned from this place is still eligible to be a moderator here?

Why not? Just because they might be weak as a Member, doesn't mean they will be so as a Moderator.
Many 'average' players in sport, have gone on to be great Coaches. While many great players have gone on to be crap Coaches.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #21 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:03am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 7:52am:

Do mods have access to posters' personal information - as much as it is required to register here?

Mods only know the following information about you: how morbidly obese you are, how many ids you use to chat to yourself as well as your myriad of psychiatric issues. In fact Mods even joke about it with other Mods. Why are you pretending to ask?

1. Are you talking about your poster 'friend' you blow smoke up? Was banned for multiple ids, apparently.

2. That, and an obsession with exposing 'multi-ids'...

3. A poster who admits to genetic issues, who projects psychiatric issues.

4. I'm guessing you've been suspended recently.

1. WTF are you on about now? Name this ID you fake freak!

2. I have the utmost disrespect and disdain for multi shared ids. It’s a potential lethal form of trolling/spamming in my books. The fact that you are so triggered by it is alarming.

3. How dare you attempt to use/abuse my genetically acquired Mediterranean Thalassemia  Minor blood disorder against me you rabid racist arsehole! In fact your traumatic racist rants against me and my Mediterranean culture have been noted and reported you revolting sad and sorry excuse of a lonely incel creep.

4. Your guess is as believable as the insane fractured fairytales you post in the main forums of OzPol.

Now eat my dust! Or hop it.
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:09am by Lisa Jones »  

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #22 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:04am

Thanks Jas.

Smiley

FFS Carl ... just Mod the joint.

I’ll pay you. 😐

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:07am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:04am:

Thanks Jas.

Smiley

FFS Carl ... just Mod the joint.

I’ll pay you.
😐

Grin Grin

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:07am

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:03am:

Why not? Just because they might be weak as a Member, doesn't mean they will be so as a Moderator.
Many 'average' players in sport, have gone on to be great Coaches. While many great players have gone on to be crap Coaches.

Dangerous stuff, analogies.

Shouldn't the capacity for self-moderation, at least to the point where the poster hasn't been suspended/banned for rule-breaking, be a prerequisite for a moderator?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:08am

Lisa Jones wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:03am:

1. Are you talking about your poster 'friend' you blow smoke up? Was banned for multiple ids, apparently.

2. I have the utmost disrespect and disdain for multi shared ids. It’s a potential lethal form of trolling/spamming in my books. The fact that you are so triggered by it is alarming.

3. How dare you attempt to use/abuse my genetically acquired Mediterranean thalasemmia minor blood disorder against me you rabid racist arsehole! Your racist rants against my Mediterranean culture have been noted and reported you revolting sad and sorry excuse of a lonely incel unhinged creep.

4. Your guess is as believable as the insane fractured fairytales you post in the main forums of OzPol.

Are you saying you haven't been suspended recently?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #26 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:09am

3. How dare you attempt to use/abuse my genetically acquired Mediterranean thalasemmia minor blood disorder against me you rabid racist arsehole! Your racist rants against my Mediterranean culture have been noted and reported you revolting sad and sorry excuse of a lonely incel unhinged creep.

Now now Meister Eccy.
Latin (Southern European) Women are Alpha when it comes to Politics. Their Beta Latin Males only attain 'Mafia' status when in Politics.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:09am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:07am:
Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:03am:

Dangerous stuff, analogies.

Shouldn't the capacity for self-moderation, at least to the point where the poster hasn't been suspended/banned for rule-breaking, be a prerequisite for a moderator?

I do see your point. But I just think that the Powers that be above - don't see it that way. That's all.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:10am

Jasin wrote on Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:09am:

Now now Meister Eccy.
Latin (Southern European) Women are Alpha when it comes to Politics. Their Beta Latin Males only attain 'Mafia' status when in Politics.

Are you saying all Latins are trans?

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #29 - Nov 15th, 2023 at 8:12am

And another thing ..

Don’t post AT me Mister Moron except to advise WHO this poster friend of mine was that you keep referencing regarding being banned. What is the ID? I honestly have no idea.

3. How dare you attempt to use/abuse my genetically acquired Mediterranean Thalassemia  Minor blood disorder against me you rabid racist arsehole! In fact your traumatic racist rants against me and my Mediterranean culture have been noted and reported you revolting sad and sorry excuse of a lonely incel creep.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print