Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lisa for Mod? (Read 1025 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Lisa for Mod?
Dec 2nd, 2023 at 3:05pm

Perceptions_Now (one of my favourite members) has expressed his 'weariness' these past few years when I asked where he's been, etc.
I'm pretty sure if VIC, SET or FD contacted him about the idea of a new younger Mod to allow him to 'retire' from the responsibility of Moderator of Economics/Finance, he would embrace it.

As Monk's ideas of transforming FD's Forum with many 'mergers' of Boards - being taken to by FD.
Lisa's potential to run for Women's Issues has been voided as it looks like it will come under Gordon's Health-Welfare Board.
As Lisa has contributed to this Board often with much input.
I would say her versatility would show here as well.

Of course, it was touch and go with my Ban (for punching out John Smith with typed cyber words) - that I too would be prevented from running for the Extremism Exposed Board. Seems Lisa is banned as well for 'upsetting the Trolls'.
Let's hope she has the opportunity 'somewhere' to become Mod as considering many months ago I pointed out that many Boards needed new Mods - and it was all ignored.
I'll probably be ignored on this issue for New Mod for E&F.
Seems Monk is listened to by FD instead.

Well there you go.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Re: Lisa for Mod?
Reply #1 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 3:28pm

Larry will not be elected Mod of any board.

Larry could not keep Real Estate going—it had just 800 posts when FD folded it with Finance and Economics.

You likewise won’t win a Modship by yourself.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 3:48pm

Who's Larry?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 3:55pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 2nd, 2023 at 3:28pm:
Larry will not be elected Mod of any board.

Larry could not keep Real Estate going—it had just 800 posts when FD folded it with Finance and Economics.

You likewise won’t win a Modship by yourself.

Why do you only have eyes for "Larry?"  Agnes could not keep Relationships going, could not even keep The Tavern going and she handed it over to the scumbag AiA (and that after FD especially created the thing for her following her incessant begging.) 

So........Why is it that you never comment of those failings on her part, Monk.

"Catfished,"  (you do love falsely accusing others of being catfished) are you?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 8:10pm

Who's Larry, eh Monk??

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #5 - Dec 2nd, 2023 at 8:26pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 2nd, 2023 at 8:10pm:
Who's Larry, eh Monk??

Larry would have worked for Women's issues or extremism exposed but one of the last for finance / economics type topics.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #6 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 5:21am

Larry can’t moderate himself let alone others. Shouting via
big text
and lots of highting then endless repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition  . . .

Five votes he got at one stage in the Tavern election, then even Aussie must have seen how hopeless Larry was and switched to Grappler. One vote only was recorded for Larry when voting ended.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 9:26am

Monk the sad dog turd is talking out of his arse as usual.

Strangely, FD is listening to Monk and following his orders.

Monk the sad dog turd wants Environment Board both because its a better Board than his laughable Pussy/Critter Board Grin It will make him appear more 'intellectual'.
and because he wants to usurp Bobby as Mod.
If Sad Dog Turd Monk can't get Environment Board, then he would rather have it destroyed and Bobby jilted as a Mod.
...a case of 'if he can't have it - no-one should!'  Angry arsehole psychosis.

Move over Steve Jobs, Monk the Wormer is here to save the day!

We all know that Monk the Wormer is a blatant blatherer of lies and deceits with an audacity (or conscious stupidity) of deep psychosis and violent 'withdrawal' of those fake promises and fake truths.

Poor sad-loser Monk the Turd Wormer - stuck in Pussy/Critters Board which he made lots of 'pretty' Promises for to get Votes and tore them up with a laugh, when he won it and he couldn't have won it without Aussie because he's a sad-loser Turd Wormer with no friends!   Grin
He now denies Aussie's helping hand and bites it instead.

Now the sad-loser Turd Wormer wants MORE!!!
Move over Ungoliant!
Monk now wants to break out of his little Pussy Board and get revenge on other Boards to satisfy his 'needs' and FD is more than happy to oblige his 'needs' of 'control'... because alcohol has control over him and he just doesn't have what it takes to take control over 'alcohol'. Such a little weener Mummy's Boy. Couldn't even beat a drink of flagon cheap wine.   Grin

So far, FD has granted his wishes - oh, and Mothra's too, as he just recently let me know. I believe that John Smith should pipe up and make his demands known to FD as well, before Christmas is over. Afterall, John always wanted a wooden boat. Not to float, but to paint - that's all and FD is a very giving Santa Claus at the moment. Bless him and he knows Bobby will forgive him. Such is the Christmas Cheer of FD this year. Maybe Peccary will demand FD to stop killing women & children and have him ban people for liking Trump?? Peccary does have high expectations of FD. Something about trying to hide his low-life sexual deviancies that come with being a Rock Star.

So let's all have a shout-out to Monk, Mothra, Smith & Peccary for a very Merry Christmas to them all and we should all sing a song of six-pence that Father FreeDiver upon his magic sleigh delivers on what they demand of this Forum and Members in the name of Christmas Cheer & Spirits... especially the type that Monk can gargle on.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #8 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 9:55am

Nope, Larry will not be suitable. You cannot deny he posts repetitive posts, uses large type and tons of highlighting—the characteristics of someone who cannot moderate themselves.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #9 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 9:58am

I do not want to mod Environment. I have wanted to in the past as Booby is doing such a lousy job, few posts compared to Extremism and Relationshits and very poor quality posts at that. Not to mention Booby only really posts off topic animal videos there, not environmental/ecological topics.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 10:10am

We all know YOU want Environment Board Monkster.
You've just stated here in this Topic and another that YOU do indeed want Bobby removed of his Moderator position.
We also know that YOU post more 'off-Board Topics' in your Pussy Board than Bobby - but we all know that's not the point in your hypocrisy.
All you gotta do Monkster is just 'demand' and click your heels and FD will grant you your Christmas Wish.
  Wink

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 10:53am

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 3rd, 2023 at 9:55am:
Nope, Larry will not be suitable. You cannot deny he posts repetitive posts, uses large type and tons of highlighting—the characteristics of someone who cannot moderate themselves.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 11:43am

PN pops in occasionally. I have not approached him for a replacement mod.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 12:15pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 3rd, 2023 at 10:10am:
We all know YOU want Environment Board Monkster.
You've just stated here in this Topic and another that YOU do indeed want Bobby removed of his Moderator position.
We also know that YOU post more 'off-Board Topics' in your Pussy Board than Bobby - but we all know that's not the point in your hypocrisy.
All you gotta do Monkster is just 'demand' and click your heels and FD will grant you your Christmas Wish.
  Wink

I do not want to Mod Environment, OK?

It is a toilet of a board, has dropped way behind the other big boards like EE and Relationshits and Booby basically only posts off topic crud.

That is not something that is sustainable if OzPol is to flourish.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Dec 3rd, 2023 at 1:43pm

You post OFF-TOPIC crud more so Monkster.
What's the SUN topic got to do with Pussies & Critters?

We all know you want Bobby gone from Environment.
Not for the sake of the Board, but you just want Bobby destroyed in any way possible.
You would, like a Peccary Promise, grab Environment Board - the first chance you would get.
Even 5 minutes after you Promise that you don't want it.

Grin
All you gotta do Monkster is 'demand' FD give Environment to you and click your heels and Father FD will grant you your Christmas Wish.
Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print