Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Joe Biden (Read 472 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Joe Biden
Dec 18th, 2023 at 1:22am

Has done much better than I thought he would.
Overall, well done Mr President.

I think he has let professional experts do their job

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Joe Biden
Reply #1 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 7:43am

For a Professional and a lifelong institutionalised one at that.
He was no Expert. Maybe at the start when he thought about entering Politics, but definitely not at the end where his Dementia from institutionalised 'yes-man' thinking has now shown how it has its disadvantages. But its obvious why he didn't see the warning signs and just said 'Yes' all the time, even if corrupt. Don't think Joe! Just say "Yes" and just do it!!
He is a Hospital Orderly pretending to be a Professor just because they told him to be.

Oh... and then there is his very 'unprofessional' behaviour to women and children, especially young girls - where he can 'sniff the blood' to see if she's ready? Makes one wonder why his son is so messed up? A man who lingers on a hug and doesn't let go of the embrace, even when the woman has expressed 'no more' - is a man who has learned that he doesn't have to take 'No' for an answer.
Calls Kamala his wife, calls his wife as 'Joe', calls himself as Kamala's husband.
...all the signs are there, in open Public view - and on camera and there is much more and more about this Professional who became an 'amateur'.

...then along comes a little red-haired male, an 'amateur' of Politics (like Amateur Astronomers) who one day discovered he became a President which in itself was the 'ultimate offence' and like a Lightning Rod he drew out the Evil, the Corruption and all that used 'Professionalism' to not only compromise America, but to prove to the World, that American Politics is nothing more than a Privatised Political System run by a Non-Political Entity itself and thus he became the man who kicked the hornets nest and before he knew it, come the next Election - he was on the run with that Corruption and that fake Politics (which threw away the Holy Grail of Politics long ago with its War of Independence) after him - to 'destroy him' alone.

Trump may not be the best, or the most powerful of the New World Order (that follows the British 'Holy Grail' of Politics) team known as The Right. But he is effective in doing what he needed to do, to bring the 'Enemy' out into the open/the light - no longer hiding in the 'Shadow'. His NWO team-mates will do the rest, especially that tall blonde Anglo 'Angel' male who will fly like an Eagle and bring back the Holy Grail - once and for all.

Biden's Politics, the Democrat Politics isn't 'real Politics'. It's like an Actor pretending to be Political. All part of the Big Brother Team - ruled by the Media. A binary-system from long ago via the Confeds and Unionists: the Grey & Blue. The South & North, but not the East & WEST.

This is why Australia still keeps the Holy Grail upon its Flag in the corner. Wink
« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2023 at 2:24pm by Jasin »  

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 12:01pm

I see. So you agree that Sleepy Joe has done a good job despite being a professional, you just don't like him standing too close to his daughter during photo shoots or mixing his wife's name up with the VP.

No worries, JaSin, good to know. Ultimately, you'd prefer to see an amateur in power who dyes his hair red. You're not basing this on any leadership, political or administrative skills, just their effectiveness at identifying and targeting their political enemies.

These enemies could be anybody - Rosie O'Donnell, Megyn Kelly, Anthony Fauci, the Pope. It doesn't really matter who they are, as long as they're brought out of the "shadow" and into the harsh light of day.

And do you know? If such an amateur comes along with the above qualities, you'll gleefully join in. Fauci? You despise him. Pope Francis? You never much cared for the man. Rosie O'Donnell?

Actually, you've never heard of her, but she must be bad.

LOCK THEM UP!!!

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 12:15pm

in life, there are people who stand on their own 2 feet  aka   winners

and there are people who look to the government as a father figure to look after them   aka losers

in a funny sort of way, people cannot look to biden as a security blanket and a safe place to rest as he is feeble and senile.

so they may have had to learn a bit of personal responsibility

in this way, he may have been a good president

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 1:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 12:15pm:

And your 'survival of the fittest' lizard brain is pleased to divide people into 'winners and losers'.

You loser....driven by self-interest above the common welfare, ignoring the mayhem that is the direct outcome of your vicious ideology.   

« Last Edit: Dec 18th, 2023 at 1:41pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 2:20pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 1:35pm:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 12:15pm:

And your 'survival of the fittest' lizard brain is pleased to divide people into 'winners and losers'.

You loser....driven by self-interest above the common welfare, ignoring the mayhem that is the direct outcome of your vicious ideology.   

incorrect.

it is not vicous ideology to tell adults not to behave like "old infants"

an old infant is an ugly thing

imagine a woman with a pram and you look in and see a 55 yo mans face

thats ugly!!

all men need to man up and stop letting governments "infantalise" them

since joe is an old infant himself (second childhood) , men now get the chance to break free of the shackles of leaning on the president as their daddy

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 2:53pm

If we were talking Survival of the 'Fittest', then we'll be talking 'Sport' then wouldn't we. Afterall - the essence of Sport is 'fitness'.

We're talking Politics and the
Blue Medical Unionist Democrat North Party
is self destructing like a selfish Gay/Trans fart of Victimhood and self anointed 'selective' Racism, after it slew its
Grey Musical Rebel Confederate South Party
for that very precious 'Ring of Power'.

Biden sums up that 'old' and failing Democrat Northern way.
That must make way for the New in the form of the
Red Republican Art East Party
and the yet to be formed White (Supreme? as in Supreme Court) Political WEST Party. The Holy Grail (Union Jack must fade into the West from Europe and make its way back to North America - where it belongs) must return to North America - permanently.
For Great Britain (Political) must severe from its United Kindom (Music/Entertainment/Royal Master of Ceremony) in Europe.

So bye bye Biden, bye bye Democrats who will be condemned for their International Crimes, like the Confederacy was held accountable for its 'Domestic' Crime via a Civil War. The Democrats will fail, just like France will soon, in Europe.

True Politics is about making Peace, not War. War is a 'failure' of Politics and thus the War of Independence/Civil War is a failure of Politics.

Until then, the USA remains as a forfeit of British Politics, for the archaic 'ruins' of Greek & Italian Politics and we can see in Italy (excluding their wonderful female Political leader at the moment) - via the Men, they can only attain Political power in the form of MAFIA. But Italy's time will come too.

This is why many nations and people around the world provided a glimmer of acceptance for Trump's America. But in no way have they done so for the Democrat and current American Political setup pre-Trump era. Great Satan America is known as. The False Political God... until the changes are made, the Holy Grail returns and Australia is freed from Politics entirely.

How one little Ranga man from an amateur background in Politics managed to upset the applecart of an entire Fake-Political setup based upon the cultural narrative of a Media (Entertainment/Music) in binary with the Medical.

Trump the Amateur - more 'Political' than Biden the so-called Professional.

Kinda ironic. But hey, look at the world today.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 2:55pm

...the only way the Democrats will win next Election against Trump is to 'cheat' in the most blatant ways. Trump is just giving them 'enough rope' to do it. 
Wink

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 5:46pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 1:22am:

Right you are, Sprint. Insofar as presidents have a say over the economy, the facts are in.

Not only did Sleepy Joe roll out the vaccines that saw an end to the state shutdowns, he has presided over an economic boom unimaginable even prior to covid.

GDP growth: up

Doubled, actually, even compared to pre-covid levels. Growth in two of Sleepy Joe's first four quarters hit a 7% annual rate.

Employment: way up

Biden has seen the labor market surge, with monthly job growth averaging 470,000 positions since he took office.

Workforce participation: up even further

The prime-age labor-force participation rate, however, is now just above prepandemic levels and surpassing any of the benchmarks hit during the Trump years.

And the stock market: through the roof

Under Sleepy Joe, the S&P 500 gained 8.5% during the comparable time span.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/trump-vs-biden-economy-ec8ff89a

This has led to inflation, and that has led to a rise in interest rates.Those two things are the only real economic measures that have gotten worse during Sleepy Joe's time in office.

The rise in government spending has only just started to plateau, but it continued on exactly the same trajectory that started when the previous prez signed in the GOP's tax cuts.

We're talking three years here, SJ has another year in office to go, but a look at the facts shows things have only gotten better since the voters dumped the guy with the red hair dye and all those enemies.

Ever get the feeling you've been farmed?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:05pm

Jasin wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 2:55pm:
...the only way the Democrats will win next Election against Trump is to 'cheat' in the most blatant ways. Trump is just giving them 'enough rope' to do it. 
Wink

Not at all. After the DOJ and the states applied the lessons of Putin's interference in 2016, the 2020 election showed an electoral system in complete order. The Trump administration's own officials called 2020 the most secure election in US history.

No one can make that up. This wasn't the Deep State, this was the big fella's own director of Homeland Security. It was backed by his own Attorney General, the "noble AG Barr".

And then the swing states, a succession of audits and pronouncements by their officials too.

Hardly Deep State paedophiles, dear. These were elected Republicans, remember? We have a tape of the big fella telling one to find him more votes.

If Russia tries to cheat again, all they have to do is put the word out to the media and Big Tech: alert any suspicious foreign activity. It's not in America's interest to have its elections rigged by Vlad, it doesn't matter what the big fella offers him in return this time.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:37pm

Karnal wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 5:46pm:

Right you are, Sprint. Insofar as presidents have a say over the economy, the facts are in.

Not only did Sleepy Joe roll out the vaccines that saw an end to the state shutdowns, he has presided over an economic boom unimaginable even prior to covid.

Doubled, actually, even compared to pre-covid levels. Growth in two of Sleepy Joe's first four quarters hit a 7% annual rate.

Biden has seen the labor market surge, with monthly job growth averaging 470,000 positions since he took office.

The prime-age labor-force participation rate, however, is now just above prepandemic levels and surpassing any of the benchmarks hit during the Trump years.

This has led to inflation, and that has led to a rise in interest rates.Those two things are the only real economic measures that have gotten worse during Sleepy Joe's time in office.

The rise in government spending has only just started to plateau, but it continued on exactly the same trajectory that started when the previous prez signed in the GOP's tax cuts.

We're talking three years here, SJ has another year in office to go, but a look at the facts shows things have only gotten better since the voters dumped the guy with the red hair dye and all those enemies.

dont be taking credit for the seeds trump planted

all joe has done is eat ice cream and strain at stool

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:43pm

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:59pm

Yes, he has quite surprised me. By all the economic figures he has done well.
I do wish people would drop their unhelpful bias .

His $53B investment in Tech and Science is a rock solid sure winner in my books. Called CHIPS

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/08/09/fact-she...

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 8:10pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:59pm:

Yes, he has quite surprised me. By all the economic figures he has done well.
I do wish people would drop their unhelpful bias .

His $53B investment in Tech and Science is a rock solid sure winner in my books. Called CHIPS

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/08/09/fact-she...

Just so. You'll note this is a law, not an executive order signed with a Sharpie for a fake news press conference.

Here's another, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.

Quote:
The act was initially a $547–715 billion infrastructure package that included provisions related to federal highway aid, transit, highway safety, motor carrier, research, hazardous materials and rail programs of the Department of Transportation.[1][2] After congressional negotiations, it was amended and renamed to the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act to include funding for broadband access, clean water and electric grid renewal in addition to the transportation and road proposals of the original House bill. This amended version included approximately $1.2 trillion in spending, with $550 billion being newly authorized spending on top of what Congress was planning to authorize regularly.[3][4]

The amended bill was passed 69–30 by the Senate on August 10, 2021. On November 5, it was passed 228–206 by the House, and ten days later was signed into law by President Biden.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Investment_and_Jobs_Act

This is legislation initiated by Biden, and a reason why all those new jobs didn't come out of nowhere.

Another reason why Sleepy Joe's administration is superior: he has surpassed his predecessor in legislation.

And not just any old legislation. Infrastructure was near the top of the previous president's list of priorities.

Instead, he squandered all his political capital on overturning Obamacare, failed, and never bothered dealing with Congress until the time came for his two impeachments.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #14 - Dec 18th, 2023 at 8:29pm

aquascoot wrote on Dec 18th, 2023 at 6:37pm:

dont be taking credit for the seeds trump planted

all joe has done is eat ice cream and strain at stool

Quote:
don't be taking credit for the seeds trump planted

Trumps seeds went more towards creating the problems in the first place. He left the economy floundering and his greatest impact came from his 3 trillion of unfinanced tax cuts to the wealthy that led to huge pressure on inflation.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print