Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
australian universities want n16gers too now (Read 3370 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: australian universities want n16gers too now
Reply #60 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:25pm

Caucasians are European people who live west of the Caucasus. The origins of caucasians are primarily throughout Europe and western Asia, and even parts of northern Africa. But, I don't differentiate terminology between "caucasian" and "caucasoid".

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #61 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:36pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:54pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:50pm:
JC Denton wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:49pm:
North Africans look more like Middle Eastern people than Caucasian.

i said caucasoid not caucasian

Basically the same meaning.

no

in classical human taxonomy caucasian is the european sub branch of caucasoid, which roughly equates to what we would (in more modern parlance) refer to as the human population cluster of west-eurasians, which includes both europeans and middle eastern north africans

Taxonomy has been overturned by the discovery and mapping of the Human Genome.  There is no DNA difference between an African and a European or an Asian or an Indigenous Australian at a gross level.  They are all members of the only real race that exists, the Human one, they can all interbreed and are the same Genetically.  Their only differences are minor ones based on external appearance.  Racists harp on the differences as something other than environmental consequences.  Fools like you who refuse to recognise Genetics as a modern science and cling to old, ancient beliefs like phrenology.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #62 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:10pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:25pm:
Caucasians are European people who live west of the Caucasus. The origins of caucasians are primarily throughout Europe and western Asia, and even parts of northern Africa. But, I don't differentiate terminology between "caucasian" and "caucasoid".

words have multiple meanings; caucasoid was often used in archaic terminology to refer to the entire west-eurasian population cluster, while caucasian more narrowly referred to europeans; today usually it refers to people indigenous to the caucasus mountains

you love pointless semantics don't you?
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:18pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:36pm:

no

in classical human taxonomy caucasian is the european sub branch of caucasoid, which roughly equates to what we would (in more modern parlance) refer to as the human population cluster of west-eurasians, which includes both europeans and middle eastern north africans

Taxonomy has been overturned by the discovery and mapping of the Human Genome.  There is no DNA difference between an African and a European or an Asian or an Indigenous Australian at a gross level.  They are all members of the only real race that exists, the Human one, they can all interbreed and are the same Genetically.  Their only differences are minor ones based on external appearance.  Racists harp on the differences as something other than environmental consequences.  Fools like you who refuse to recognise Genetics as a modern science and cling to old, ancient beliefs like phrenology.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you're the one who yourself tried to argue that "dna proved someone to be european" and i put it in my signature to mock you and the fact that you don't understand what you're saying to the point that you're contradicting your own arguments

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #64 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:25pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:10pm:
you love pointless semantics don't you?

I would say that it more your thing.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #65 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:46pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:13pm:

no

you're the one who yourself tried to argue that "dna proved someone to be european" and i put it in my signature to mock you and the fact that you don't understand what you're saying to the point that you're contradicting your own arguments

Did I?  How about you quote me, where I said that, EmpNat?  I mean I don't want to accuse you of lying or anything, now do I?  It just sounds like the bullshit a Racist would seize on.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:06pm

no

So what do these words MEAN:

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:11pm

Frank wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:06pm:

no

So what do these words MEAN:

Aboriginal

Anglo Saxon, Celtic

White European

Black African

Arab

If you need explanation, consult a dictionary, Soren.  I'm sorry your education has been so lacking in such basic definitions.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #68 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 4:12pm

Well - when they drive the Jews out they'll need more money ... no balls left in these spheres of life - just arse-raising surrender monkeying... and outright victimisation of those who don't toe the line....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:46pm:

no

Did I?  How about you quote me, where I said that, EmpNat?  I mean I don't want to accuse you of lying or anything, now do I?  It just sounds like the bullshit a Racist would seize on.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

you literally said it, and i put it in my signature there's no way you don't remember unless you really are senile

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1706849815/60

Post #69

you're a master gaslighter

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #70 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:23pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 8:54pm:

no

you literally said it, and i put it in my signature there's no way you don't remember unless you really are senile

https://i.imgur.com/jjKdvb0.png

Post #69

Where do I claim that "dna proved someone to be european"?  Again, I ask for a direct quote where I said that.  You are inferring Racist beliefs that don't exist in anything I wrote.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #71 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:47pm

He just posted a f'n screenshot of quoting you. He even put up a link to it. Are you now denying that you said that?

At this stage...
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:23pm:

no

Post #69

Where do I claim that "dna proved someone to be european"?  Again, I ask for a direct quote where I said that.  You are inferring Racist beliefs that don't exist in anything I wrote.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

white = european

synonymous concepts

you're not really all there are you?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:18pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm:

no

Post #69

white = european

synonymous concepts

White =/= European.  White people exist in many other places than just Europe. That still does not equate to, "dna proved someone to be european" except in your Racist imagination.  I asked for a direct quote where I supposedly made that claim, you have thus far been unable to provide on.  Funny that.  You're assuming that the norm for humans is being "white" when in reality it has proved to be dark skinned more than likely African.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #74 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:25pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 10:18pm:
JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 9:58pm:

no

Post #69

white = european

synonymous concepts

White =/= European.  White people exist in many other places than just Europe. That still does not equate to, "dna proved someone to be european" except in your Racist imagination.  I asked for a direct quote where I supposedly made that claim, you have thus far been unable to provide on.  Funny that.  You're assuming that the norm for humans is being "white" when in reality it has proved to be dark skinned more than likely African.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

holy sh1t

white = indigenous european person

ffs

you literally said "dna proved someone to be white" which means that it identified them to be genetically an indigenous european person, part of the west-eurasian european population cluster more specifically. that is what it means and it runs contrary to the rest of the bullsh1t you post about human population groups

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print