Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Penny Wong to get married (Read 5081 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Penny Wong to get married
Reply #30 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 9:00am

Yeeee-usssh!  Remove all the mod cons from women!  Good thinking, Max!!  Let's steal Christmas!!

Two Wongs can't make it, right?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #31 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 9:24am

Jasin wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 8:59am:
North America proved Judaism is a lie.
Australia proves that Islam is a lie.
South America proves that Christianity is a lie in Europe.
Christianity failed Germany - turning them into Nazis.
Christianity will fail France - it will burn like a Cathedral.

Religion said "The only way to God is through us (Religion)"
...then the New Worlds were discovered and the lie of Religion was made apparent.

Hell, you follow the teachings of a Poof and claim to be a Prophet (Redneck) as well.  Grin Grin

I am a prophet for I predict the future.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 9:25am

Is it the End Times?

Will God destroy cities like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Romans 1:26-27
New International Version

26  Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts.
Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.

27  In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and
were inflamed with lust for one another.
Men committed shameful acts with other men,
and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #33 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 9:30am

Congratulations Penny and Sophie.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:10am

mothra wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 6:05am:
Frank wrote on Dec 28th, 2023 at 10:52pm:
Bobby. wrote on Dec 28th, 2023 at 1:27pm:

How ridiculous.
Getting married. Of course they aren't getting married. Two women can't get married to each other, it's a ridiculous pretence.

As Keating said, two jokers and a cocker spaniel don't make a family.

That's right old boy. Stick your fingers in your ears, clench your eyes tight and hold your breath until you turn blue.

That'll learn 'em.

Meanwhile, life for the rest of us goes on. And look at you, making yourself miserable and contaminating us all with it constantly.

I sear, i've never met a bigger misanthrope.

sorry moth

thats you

as anyone who reads your posts would be aware  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:26am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:10am:

How ridiculous.
Getting married. Of course they aren't getting married. Two women can't get married to each other, it's a ridiculous pretence.

That's right old boy. Stick your fingers in your ears, clench your eyes tight and hold your breath until you turn blue.

That'll learn 'em.

Meanwhile, life for the rest of us goes on. And look at you, making yourself miserable and contaminating us all with it constantly.

sorry moth

thats you

as anyone who reads your posts would be aware  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well that's provably incorrect.

I'm all for Penny and her partner getting married. I'm thrilled they have two beautiful children to add to their blessing.

I'm also perfectly happy with multiculturalism, people identifying as they choose, religious freedom and all other manner of social causes that result in freedom and individual representation and respect.

It's you lot on here, whinging, day in and day out that are the miserable ones. Not to mention profoundly self-interested.

Ozpol, one of the last bastions of mono-culture in an already changed world. You're flailing your pathetic arms desperately against a world that has already left you behind.

Me? Loving it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:35am

They don't have two beautiful children - two women cannot create children.... they are custodians of two children...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:36am

mothra wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:26am:

How ridiculous.

That'll learn 'em.

sorry moth

thats you

I'm all for Penny and her partner getting married. I'm thrilled they have two beautiful children to add to their blessing.

I'm also perfectly happy with multiculturalism, people identifying as they choose, religious freedom and all other manner of social causes that result in freedom and individual representation and respect.

It's you lot on here, whinging, day in and day out that are the miserable ones. Not to mention profoundly self-interested.

Ozpol, one of the last bastions of mono-culture in an already changed world. You're flailing your pathetic arms desperately against a world that has already left you behind.

Me? Loving it.

loving it as in , loving the opportunity to spew hate on the posters whose posts you just read when you could have been doing something useful ?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:43am

aquascoot wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:36am:

How ridiculous.

That'll learn 'em.

sorry moth

thats you

Me? Loving it.

loving it as in , loving the opportunity to spew hate on the posters whose posts you just read when you could have been doing something useful ?

I personally would consider holding someone to account for what they have openly said less of a symptom of hatred that openly criticising who a person is in ways they have no way of changing.

Furthermore, i think it's very safe to say that you are far more judgmental and condemning than i am, not only over things in which a person has no choice but also of a host of lifestyle factors.

You express far more derision than i, Horseboy, I inly hold people to account for what they say, to their faces.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:48am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:35am:
They don't have two beautiful children - two women cannot create children.... they are custodians of two children...

Of all the stupid comments ...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:19pm

mothra wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:48am:

One of them has children.... the other was a bystander ... they do not have children together... nor did or does Kerryn Phelps and her 'partner' ... you may stop propagandising now.

Nobody really believes in Gay Marriage - which is why it's called to this day Gay Marriage - let alone that two men or two women can create children...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:21pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Dec 28th, 2023 at 3:38pm:
“My Question is to the Minister of Irrelevancies:

“How can anybody be so stupid as this cretin called ‘Booby?’ Has he never heard of diplomatic immunity?

Ya moron!

What reality are you living in?

It means SFA in the countries mentioned ... you shouldn't call anyone a moron ... ya hypocrite.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:22pm

mothra wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:43am:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 11:36am:

How ridiculous.

That'll learn 'em.

sorry moth

thats you

Me? Loving it.

I personally would consider holding someone to account for what they have openly said less of a symptom of hatred that openly criticising who a person is in ways they have no way of changing.

Furthermore, i think it's very safe to say that you are far more judgmental and condemning than i am, not only over things in which a person has no choice but also of a host of lifestyle factors.

You express far more derision than i, Horseboy, I inly hold people to account for what they say, to their faces.

incorrect.

when i post, it is to encourage someone to move up in the world.
it is a challenge to do hard things, embrace the suck, dont follow the path of least resistance, dont ask for a dollar you didnt earn

my posting is done with a spirit of cheering on someone to "be all they can be"

yours is just to vent , so you can feel a bit better then someone you have never met.
it contains no path or action
it is done purelyfor personal ego gratification.
your posting cheers no one on and makes the world a more hateful place.

please accept this as a challenge to stop "following your own path of least resistance" and trying to recognise the humanity in all our fellow posters.

do better

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:26pm

Someone will top it.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Dec 29th, 2023 at 12:26pm:

Someone will top it.

You?  Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print