Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Trouble with China (Read 2709 times)
Brian Ross

Representative of me

Re: Trouble with China
Reply #30 - Jun 4th, 2024 at 6:09pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jun 10th, 2024 at 8:32pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #32 - Jun 15th, 2024 at 11:00pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 1:07pm

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 2:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 1:07pm:

If AnAl had any spine he would ban all trade with China until they learn their lesson about unacceptable behaviour. But the snivelling little toerag will just go on bending over. Angry

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:14pm

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #36 - Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:14pm:

Do you have an opinion on the matter, Brian? Rolling eyes emojis don't say much to the context of the story.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 8:18pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 16th, 2024 at 11:14pm:

Do you have an opinion on the matter, Brian? Rolling eyes emojis don't say much to the context of the story.

I believe both parties will seek to undermine any agreement reached, Unsub. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 8:19pm

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #39 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 10:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 8:19pm:

Do you have an opinion on the matter, Brian? Rolling eyes emojis don't say much to the context of the story. You seem to be fishing for responses.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jun 17th, 2024 at 10:57pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 10:39pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jun 17th, 2024 at 8:19pm:

Do you have an opinion on the matter, Brian? Rolling eyes emojis don't say much to the context of the story. You seem to be fishing for responses.

I do not offer an opinion, just facilitate the chance for others to comment, UnSub.  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 1:12pm

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 1:27pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jun 18th, 2024 at 1:12pm:

There has been no better example of the utter contempt the Chinese hold for Australia than these people thinking they can act like this in the Australian Parliament.  I also see they had their usual rent a rabble outside attempting to intimidate anti Chinese protestors.  Roll Eyes

They need a lesson, sooner rather than later.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Jun 18th, 2024 at 8:05pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Jun 20th, 2024 at 5:05pm

[url=China removing religious and cultural references from Xinjiang place names, rights groups say]China removing religious and cultural references from Xinjiang place names, rights groups say[/url] Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print