Send Topic Print
Trump shares Video (Read 1646 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump shares Video
Reply #45 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 3:10pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 3:08pm:
All that Smith can do is call people stupid with every repetitive post he makes.
What he can't do, is bring up the facts as to 'why'.  Grin
He's not smart enough.  Wink

All that Peccary can do is run around like a teapot undermining Trump as a Man, not a Politician.

Trump becoming President again will prove that all that has been thrown at him in accusations and legal attacks - are all just fabricated lies.

Should Peccary be banned for life from Ozpol if Trump becomes President 'Great Again'? We shouldn't need a promise from him this time... not that he would dare promise again if Trump became President again.

What say you Peccary? Promise to leave this Forum forever if Trump becomes President again?
Grin

No.

I predicted three years ago that Trump - the rapist you worship & defend - would become President again in 2024.

Why on Earth would I leave this forum for getting a prediction right?    Undecided

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 3:20pm

Then, as Smith would say - YOU'RE A MORON.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 4:12pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 3:20pm:
Then, as Smith would say - YOU'RE A MORON.  Grin

You're predicting Joe Biden will be returned to the White House on January 25, 2025 for a second term?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 4:56pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 2:13pm:
Incorrect
I have never criticized Biden for corruption
Only for having hard stools

Incorrect
I have never defended Trump for his behaviours
I have just found his skill at negotiating the current paradigm
To be a subject of fascination

You can be fascinated by the Apex predator
The awesome power of the great white shark or the crocodile
Without actually wanting it as your friend

Al Capone was an apex predator too, dear. I don't recall you saying he should have run for prez.

How about the Teflon Don? The Gambinos? The Gambones? Actually, why not get the five crime families to put their apex predator in? You could skim America dry.

As far as we know, the apex predator only pocketed a few mil in hotel bills last time round. His daughter picked up a few contracts in Chi-na. His son-in-law got 80 bil out of the Saudis.

Small fry, no? What America needs is a true predator. How do you feel about al Qaeda and ISIS?

Should we make them our friends too?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 5:31pm

Frank wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 2:41pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 12:27pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 11:43am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 11:16am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 10:35am:
Aqua,
Quote:
Trump probably wins this election
And judging by the way Trump spoke about Ron at the Iowa caucus Trump will be glad to endorse him in 2028
12 more years of strong powerful awesomeness at the helm

hear hear sir Aqua,

Trump portrays himself as a messiah who will save us and people are buying it.

Indeed.

But he's really a rapist who steals money from kids' cancer charities.

The fact that he has played four dimensional chess to the level where allegations of rape and stealing from children's charities have no impact on him
Merely speaks to some sort of persuasive superpower

Not allegations - facts, proven in a court of law.

Donald Trump is a rapist who stole money from kids' cancer charities.

You worship and defend a known sex offender.

The question is, why?   Undecided

Moreover, it had a significant impact on him, to the tune of millions of dollars in fines.

What colour is the sky in your world?

What is evidence of 'worship' to your Trump-deranged 'mind',  turd?

You are just throwing words and phrases around like a monkey throws his shite around and as repetitiously as Bbwian.

You want Greggery to give you evidence of your own worship?

That's not very honest, now is it? Soon you'll be playing Gordon, who says he's no Trump supporter, oh no. Or Lee, who claims he doesn't support DL because he doesn't vote in America.

Insipid, softcock handwringing from the devotees. And you're one too, no?

You defend each and every one of his actions. The sexual abuse, the corporate fraud, the documents theft, the election interference, the blackmail, the intimidation, the insurrection. But do you know?

Most of all, you defend the lies. You thrive on them. The more dishonest and deceitful, the better.

Oh, there was a time when you said, that's it, you're done. DL is absolutely deplorable. Rock bottom.

Like Aquascoot, that was around the time of the mid terms, when the object of your worship lost again. Now that he's back on the train and pumping out the lies bigger and better than ever before, you're all in again.

That's the evidence, dear boy: the lies. Sure, you worship Tucker, the biggest liar on the box, but only as a saint or a prophet. Who's the source of your devotion?

You know who. We all do. It's in every post you make in this forum. You have to have to speak dogma, you have to obey, and you have to worship. They're the rules. You even have to sell views you previously never gave a hoot about, like guns or abortion.

You're in a cult, dear boy. How do we know?

You said.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:03pm

frank and myself dont even vote in the election

we arent in a cult

we just enjoy watching trump do his thing

you can admire "mastery"

mastery.jpg (54 KB | 5 )
mastery.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:06pm

Karnal wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 5:31pm:
You want Greggery to give you evidence of your own worship?

That's not very honest, now is it? Soon you'll be playing Gordon, who says he's no Trump supporter, oh no. Or Lee, who claims he doesn't support DL because he doesn't vote in America.

Insipid, softcock handwringing from the devotees. And you're one too, no?

You defend each and every one of his actions. The sexual abuse, the corporate fraud, the documents theft, the election interference, the blackmail, the intimidation, the insurrection. But do you know?

Most of all, you defend the lies. You thrive on them. The more dishonest and deceitful, the better.

Oh, there was a time when you said, that's it, you're done. DL is absolutely deplorable. Rock bottom.

Like Aquascoot, that was around the time of the mid terms, when the object of your worship lost again. Now that he's back on the train and pumping out the lies bigger and better than ever before, you're all in again.

That's the evidence, dear boy: the lies. Sure, you worship Tucker, the biggest liar on the box, but only as a saint or a prophet. Who's the source of your devotion?

You know who. We all do. It's in every post you make in this forum. You have to have to speak dogma, you have to obey, and you have to worship. They're the rules. You even have to sell views you previously never gave a hoot about, like guns or abortion.

You're in a cult, dear boy. How do we know?

You said.

Spoken like a religious fanatic, wee paki.

There is no worship. There is pushback against the relentless Trump derangement crap that turd and you, Guff and duck peddle. There is non-acceptance of your derangement. There is resistance to being sucked into the vortex of your derangement.

There is no worship. Trump was not 'worshipped' in Iowa.  When I applaud that you deranged zombiees get it in the eye or the neck, so to speak - that's not worship. That is applauding your just deserts. 

You bozos were just as deranged about Nixon, Reagan, Dubya. You are deranged the same was about Frazer, Howard, Abbott, ScoMo. And every time things do not go your swivel eyed, deranged ways, our little hearts sing a little halleluya. It's not about Trump, or Dubya or Boris or Howard, you stupid, corrosive dickeheaddles - it is about YOU, the deranged. Opposing you is the only sensible and honourable thing nowadays.

UP THE DEPLORABLES!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 11:16am:
Bobby. wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 10:35am:
Aqua,
Quote:
Trump probably wins this election
And judging by the way Trump spoke about Ron at the Iowa caucus Trump will be glad to endorse him in 2028
12 more years of strong powerful awesomeness at the helm

hear hear sir Aqua,

Trump portrays himself as a messiah who will save us and people are buying it.

Indeed.

But he's really a rapist who steals money from kids' cancer charities.

You have TDS -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:15pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:03pm:

we arent in a cult

you can admire "mastery"

The problem is, you & Frank admire rape and other criminal activities.

That's not normal.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:44pm

we arent in a cult

you can admire "mastery"

You defend lies. That's not "mastery", that's porkies.

And that's the biggest threat to our political systems since the rise of Fascism.

The difference between our good selves, I think, is you like Fascism.

We loathe it. We enjoy democracy, or what passes as democracy in the modern era, anyway. You only have to visit a country like Burma to understand how awful a country run by apex predators truly is.

North Korea, Russia, Venezuela - these countries have been destroyed by your DLs.

Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Spain - corrupt, incompetant, economically stagnant regimes.

You can admire liars, sure, but you don't have to deify them to the level of el presidente. Put DL in as a director of his father's trust fund, no worries.

He'll spend it on a few vanity projects, get done for fraud and lose his shirt, all good.

Just don't erect him prez. And whatever you do, don't pretend you support him as prez.

We'll see through that in a flash.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:54pm

Karnal wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:44pm:

we arent in a cult

you can admire "mastery"

And that's the biggest threat to our political systems since the rise of Fascism.

We loathe it. We enjoy democracy, or what passes as democracy in the modern era, anyway. You only have to visit a country like Burma to understand how awful a country run by apex predators truly is.

North Korea, Russia, Venezuela - these countries have been destroyed by your DLs.

Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Spain - corrupt, incompetant, economically stagnant regimes.

You can admire liars, sure, but you don't have to deify them to the level of el presidente. Put DL in as a director of his father's trust fund, no worries.

He'll spend it on a few vanity projects, get done for fraud and lose his shirt, all good.

Just don't erect him prez. And whatever you do, don't pretend you support him as prez.

admire liars you say?

i think most people are pathologically self interested and selfish.
you and gweg most definitely included.

i think trump is about the only guy in public life who admits
it.

admitting the problem is the beginning of solving the problem  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #56 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:55pm

Karnal wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 6:44pm:

we arent in a cult

you can admire "mastery"

Dear Matty,
many blessings.

Can you suggest anyone other than Trump who will:
end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours? 
stop the murder in Gaza,
deport 20 million illegal immigrants back across the Mexican border,
drain the swamp,
& bring peace and prosperity to the world?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 7:02pm

Notice how Peccary and especially Karnal try desperately to use coercion in their posts.
  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #58 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 7:04pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 17th, 2024 at 7:02pm:
Notice how Peccary and especially Karnal try desperately to use coercion in their posts.
  Grin

Pecca uses  strawman arguments,

Karnal uses satire.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jan 17th, 2024 at 7:20pm

Donald Trump is a rapist who stole money from kids' cancer charities.

Fact.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print