Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
the murderous extreme rigth (Read 574 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

the murderous extreme rigth
Jan 21st, 2024 at 2:37am

have a google

I'll change my signature
they are sick and should be banned

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: the murderous extreme rigth
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 6:54am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 21st, 2024 at 2:37am:
have a google

I'll change my signature

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), formerly known as the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith,[a] is a New York-based international Jewish non-governmental organization and advocacy group[4][5] that specializes in civil rights law and combatting antisemitism and extremism.

Right-wing groups and pundits, including right-wing Jewish groups, have criticized ADL as having moved too far to the left under Jonathan Greenblatt, labeling it a "Democratic Party auxiliary".

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 8:36am

Frank just swatted you Sprinty.
What have you got left in your hand or will you just fold?

Am proud to be Jewish.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 8:38am

FD, VIC or SET - can you please move this to the Extremism Board? Cheers.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 9:50am

Jasin wrote on Jan 21st, 2024 at 8:36am:

Am proud to be Jewish.

Good on you for being a proud Jew

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 9:52am

Quote:
....... ......... All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year but only occasionally are responsible for all (the last time this occurred was 2012) ...............          ..........

https://www.adl.org/resources/report/murder-and-extremism-united-states-2022

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 9:53am

Quote:
.......... the far-right has consistently been higher than the far-left. .........

google it,

' .......... Far-left versus Far-right Fatal Violence

Criminology, Criminal Justice, Law & Society
https://ccjls.scholasticahq.com › attachment
PDF
by C Duran · 2021 · ............ '

The right in US are violent, even by american standards

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 9:55am

Quote:
.......... and the murders by the right have surged by over 300% in the last 5 years         ........

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/far-right-attacks-in-the-west-surge-by-320-per-...

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 10:19am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 21st, 2024 at 9:55am:
Quote:
.......... and the murders by the right have surged by over 300% in the last 5 years         ........

https://www.visionofhumanity.org/far-right-attacks-in-the-west-surge-by-320-per-...

This article doesn't say what is far-right or far-left.  How you classify these things determines the count. Is Islamic terrorism far-right or far left or something else? BLM? Antifa? Eco terrorism? Narco terrorism?

In my view, the months of BLM and Antifa lawlessness, eco terrorism, Islamic terrorism in recent years have far outweighed anything far-right. Even the Christchurch shooter didn't see himself as 'far-right'.

Another link from your site:
The term, ‘far-right’, refers to any political ideology that is centred on one or more of the following elements:

strident nationalism
usually racial or exclusivist in some fashion
fascism
racism
anti-Semitism
anti-immigration
chauvinism
nativism
xenophobia

Racism, racial exclusivism, chauvinism, anti-semitism, xenophobia - these are very strong and significant elements of black and Muslim ideologies.

When does nationalism or patriotism become 'strident'? This is a very tendentious label, 'strident nationalism' as is 'nativism'.
Anti-immigration - a very broad term. Everyone, or almost everyone is against uncontrolled, unlimited immigration. Does that make almost everyone 'far right'? For the lefty media pundits, and social media hordes of pwogwessives - yes. ANY control of immigration from the third world, especially of illegal third world immigration, is automatically labelled 'controversial and far-right' by them.

When almost anyone the left disagrees with can be called 'fascist', that label is also near-meaningless. Look at the logo for the Federal Politics board on this site: it has Abbott with a hitler moustache. Ridiculous and frivolous.

Is this any more serious:

Could Taylor Swift stop the rise of the far right in Europe?

No. This is morons talking down to what they take to be the 'stupefied masses' whom they imagine to be even stupider than themselves.

« Last Edit: Jan 21st, 2024 at 10:43am by Frank »  

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 2:13pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 21st, 2024 at 8:36am:

Am proud to be Jewish.

Jewish, are you?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 21st, 2024 at 2:16pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 21st, 2024 at 2:37am:
have a google

I'll change my signature

Change your signature?

You don't think it might help to change your mind first?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 13th, 2024 at 8:24am

Two armed, off-duty law enforcement officers stopped a "woman" toting a gun emblazoned with “Free Palestine” from shooting up televangelist Joel Osteen’s Houston megachurch on Sunday.

Genessee Ivonne Moreno, 36, entered celebrity-pastor Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Texas on Sunday afternoon accompanied by a child, firing as many as twelve shots. Off-duty officers quickly struck and killed Moreno, who the Houston Police Department says shot and injured one Lakewood parishioner. The child, a boy believed to be younger than five, was also injured.

Originally from El Salvador, Moreno was born as a biological male under the name Jeffrey Escalante, Fox News reported on Monday. The shooter had a criminal history, including the assault of a police officer in 2009.

Harris County judge Lina Hidalgo asked investigators to treat Sunday’s shooting as a potential hate crime as the shooting happened during Lakewood’s all-Spanish service.

Needless to say:
Not white
Not female
Hispanic

Will be classified as a white supremacist right winger.

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 13th, 2024 at 9:44am

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2024 at 8:24am:
Two armed, off-duty law enforcement officers stopped a "woman" toting a gun emblazoned with “Free Palestine” from shooting up televangelist Joel Osteen’s Houston megachurch on Sunday.

Genessee Ivonne Moreno, 36, entered celebrity-pastor Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church in Texas on Sunday afternoon accompanied by a child, firing as many as twelve shots. Off-duty officers quickly struck and killed Moreno, who the Houston Police Department says shot and injured one Lakewood parishioner. The child, a boy believed to be younger than five, was also injured.

Originally from El Salvador, Moreno was born as a biological male under the name Jeffrey Escalante, Fox News reported on Monday. The shooter had a criminal history, including the assault of a police officer in 2009.

Harris County judge Lina Hidalgo asked investigators to treat Sunday’s shooting as a potential hate crime as the shooting happened during Lakewood’s all-Spanish service.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGJcEMPWoAAI_kv?.jpg

Needless to say:
Not white
Not female
Hispanic

Will be classified as a white supremacist right winger.

Indeed. These facts were not mentioned on the news last night. Roll Eyes

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 13th, 2024 at 9:54am

In the US, Hispanics are increasingly identifying and being categorised as white, as are East and Southeast Asians.

With colour categorisation becoming an indicator of socioeconomic status in the US, as opposed to ethnicity, the ultimate irony will be when subcontinental Indians in the US are also categorized as white - shades of Apartheid South Africa's conferring 'honourary white' status on visiting non-South African coloured people.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 13th, 2024 at 10:36am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Feb 13th, 2024 at 9:54am:
In the US, Hispanics are increasingly identifying and being categorised as white, as are East and Southeast Asians.

With colour categorisation becoming an indicator of socioeconomic status in the US, as opposed to ethnicity, the ultimate irony will be when subcontinental Indians in the US are also categorized as white - shades of Apartheid South Africa's conferring 'honourary white' status on visiting non-South African coloured people.

The whole identity wheeze is fraudulent and stupid.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print