Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Texas Military MOBILIZES for SHOWDOWN (Read 1340 times)
wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Re: Texas Military MOBILIZES for SHOWDOWN
Reply #15 - Jan 30th, 2024 at 7:06pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 27th, 2024 at 3:21pm:
greg abbott was a guest on jo rogan

got about 20 million listens on spotify

the guy is super switched on

he will run rings around president metamucil

Except when he mandated that the state could not have a contract with a company unless the company signed a statement saying it does not support boycotting Israel.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/05/09/Texas-anti-boycott-israel-law-greg-abbot...

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #16 - Jan 30th, 2024 at 7:09pm

Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

Is there going to be a major confrontation on the border following Joe Biden's ultimatum that Texas National Guard forces be removed from Shelby Park and other "disputed" areas? Not if the rank-and-file of the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol have anything to say about it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/huge-border-patrol-turns-on-joe-biden-pr...

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 9:38am

wombatwoody wrote on Jan 30th, 2024 at 7:06pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jan 27th, 2024 at 3:21pm:
greg abbott was a guest on jo rogan

got about 20 million listens on spotify

the guy is super switched on

he will run rings around president metamucil

Except when he mandated that the state could not have a contract with a company unless the company signed a statement saying it does not support boycotting Israel.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/05/09/Texas-anti-boycott-israel-law-greg-abbot...

You get that, Wombat. The Superior Man likes a bit of virtue signalling. It keeps the chodes on their toes, you see.

I do feel Texan foreign policy is important, don't you?

I wonder what Greg has in mind for jolly old Oz.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 10:03am

wombatwoody wrote on Jan 30th, 2024 at 7:09pm:

Is there going to be a major confrontation on the border following Joe Biden's ultimatum that Texas National Guard forces be removed from Shelby Park and other "disputed" areas? Not if the rank-and-file of the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol have anything to say about it.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/26/huge-border-patrol-turns-on-joe-biden-pr...

I am with Texas on this issue

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 12:07pm

Gee, that's a tough one, Wombat. What would the big fella have done with border guards who refused to obey orders?

Do you remember? He tried getting them to kill the illegals.

Sorry sir, they said. You can't just kill em.

Yes, but whatabout just shooting them in the leg or whatever? Do that.

Sorry sir, but the leftards start screaming and you're all over the fake news for doing your patriotic duty.

So sad, the big fella said, but he wasn't done. Okay, so we build a big beautiful wall, right? We put in turrets, a moat...

We'll need to be able to see through it, sir.

Okay! We'll make it a fence, but really high. We'll run 20,000 volts of electricity through it so if the illegals touch it, they're toast. We'll stick in motion detectors with machine guns or maybe poison darts. We'll make a big beautiful moat, from coast to coast, and we'll put in alligators,  poisonous snakes, that sort of thing.

Border Security weren't too big on the idea. They said they'd need to wait and see what happens, but I'm curious.

What would you say if Border Security refused to obey a direct order from the big fella?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 12:37pm

Karnal wrote on Jan 31st, 2024 at 12:07pm:

Gee, that's a tough one, Wombat. What would the big fella have done with border guards who refused to obey orders?

Sorry sir, but the leftards start screaming and you're all over the fake news for doing your patriotic duty.

So sad, the big fella said, but he wasn't done. Okay, so we build a big beautiful wall, right? We put in turrets, a moat...

Okay! We'll make it a fence, but really high. We'll run 20,000 volts of electricity through it so if the illegals touch it, they're toast. We'll stick in motion detectors with machine guns or maybe poison darts. We'll make a big beautiful moat, from coast to coast, and we'll put in alligators,  poisonous snakes, that sort of thing.

Border Security weren't too big on the idea. They said they'd need to wait and see what happens, but I'm curious.

What would you say if Border Security refused to obey a direct order from the big fella?

too wordy

remember
meme before message

"BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL" is a great meme
probably going to win trump the white house.

just 3 words and he wins

and remember,  the game we are now playing is "winning" not "truth telling"

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 10:19pm

aquascoot wrote on Jan 31st, 2024 at 12:37pm:
Karnal wrote on Jan 31st, 2024 at 12:07pm:

too wordy

remember
meme before message

"BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL" is a great meme
probably going to win trump the white house.

just 3 words and he wins

and remember,  the game we are now playing is "winning" not "truth telling"

Don't want to say, eh?

We get that. So what did you say in 2018 when Border Security told the big fella to go get stuffed?

They may have said sir, it's hard to say.

Too many words, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jan 31st, 2024 at 10:27pm

capitosinora wrote on Jan 29th, 2024 at 9:57am:
Before the Covid pandemic, the Deep State released the movie "Pandemic" to scare people and justify the repressive measures of puppet governments.
Now the same globalists released the movie "American Civil War". That explains everything doesn't it, or what a coincidence.
Grin

They call themselves 'Woke'.
But the non-woke are the ones who have awakened from a century long bad dream. The Woke are still day-dreaming of the past.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #23 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 11:41am

Source:      
Newsweek
       Quote:
The debate on whether President Joe Biden should seize control of the Texas National Guard in order to force it to comply with a recent Supreme Court ruling is continuing to rage between Democrats and Republicans.

Texas Representative Joaquin Castro and former congressman and 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke, both Democrats, are among those who are urging Biden to federalize the state's National Guard to allow Border Patrol agents to remove razor wire put up along the U.S.-Mexico border by Texas law enforcement in order to prevent illegal immigration......

When push comes to shove, & the Texas National Guard now under the Federal control of Joe Biden, is ordered to stop their fellow Texans with force....

Will the Texas National Guard comply with Biden's orders & obey?

Somehow, I don't think that dog's gunna hunt!!!

Source:      
Military.com
       Quote:
A protest convoy warning of a migrant “invasion” at the U.S.-Mexico border left Virginia on Monday and began making its way toward Texas, where a standoff continued between the state and federal governments over border authority and security.

The convoy was organized in part by Pete Chambers....Chambers and other organizers urged veterans and service members to join their cause, writing on their website that they were calling on “all active and retired law enforcement and military, veterans, mama bears, elected officials, business owners, ranchers, truckers, bikers, media and law abiding, freedom-loving Americans.”..........

26 US Governors have signed a pact agreeing to support Gov. Abbott & Texas in it's dispute with Joe Biden & the Federal Government over how to resolve illegal immigration.......Biden who wants his lenient policies on illegal immigration to continue, & Texas, who along with the Border States want the "illegal immigration invasion" to stop completely.......immediately!

Did Somebody Say Fort Sumter?

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2024 at 1:00pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 11:46am

this is exactly what the "right to bear arms ' is all about.

the fine people of texas , not having to bow down to washington

the fine people of texas are well armed and it means that biden had better treat them with politeness.

a well armed citizenry is vital to stop leftie intellectual over reach

biden will soon learn that he better not mess with these  fine patriots

stand down and stand by

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 12:34pm

it is now forBidden for the National Guard to guard the nation.

TEXAS — Bubba "Boomstick" Johnson, a proud Texan and self-proclaimed protector of all things Lone Star, has declared that he's been waiting for this moment his entire life: the opportunity to finally dust off his arsenal and defend Texas if a civil war or invasion ever breaks out.

For years, Bubba has meticulously curated his collection of firearms, affectionately referring to them as his "freedom dispensers." From his trusty six-shooters to his state-of-the-art assault rifles, Bubba's arsenal rivals that of a small militia - or at least a moderately armed neighborhood watch.

"Oh Lord, how blessed am I," said Bubba with a tear in his eye upon reading the news that Texas Governor Abbott intends to defend the Texas border no matter what. "And they tried to tell me that I was wasting my money on this here Gatlin gun, stockpile of C4 explosives, and fully functioning civil war cannon. Who's the dummy now, libs?"

Friends and neighbors say that Bubba has been practicing his "I told you so" speech for years, convinced that the imminent Texas invasion was just around the corner.

"I've been oiling these babies up and practicing my quick draw since I was knee-high to a rattlesnake," Bubba proudly proclaimed, his ten-gallon hat casting a shadow over his weathered face. "Anyone who wants to mess with Texas has to come through me first!"

"Yessir, I've been training for this moment my whole life," Bubba declared, his voice echoing across the empty plains. "If a civil war ever breaks out, you can bet your boots I'll be the first one out there, guns blazing and flags flying!"

At publishing time, Bubba was spotted constructing a makeshift fort made entirely out of barbecue grills, Lone Star beer cans, and of course, razor wire.
« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2024 at 1:14pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 2:11pm

Biden's South American "immigrants" in NY

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 1:32pm

Florida now helping Texas to secure southern border, supplying razor wire etc

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 2:56pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 2:11pm:
Biden's South American "immigrants" in NY

Deport ALL illegals. Better and cheaper than jailing them.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 5:04pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 11:46am:
this is exactly what the "right to bear arms ' is all about.

the fine people of texas , not having to bow down to washington

the fine people of texas are well armed and it means that biden had better treat them with politeness.

a well armed citizenry is vital to stop leftie intellectual over reach

biden will soon learn that he better not mess with these  fine patriots

stand down and stand by

Strange. When we ask you whether the fine people of Texas should bow down before your DL, you say ooo.

When we ask you whether federal employees should obey your beloved Master, you say ee.

And when we ask you whether the people of America should worship him as their God, you say ah.

Ooo, ee, arrrh. You'd prefer not to say.

Your mouth is currently full, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print