Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print
Jury finds rapist must pay $83.3 million (Read 3386 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Jury finds rapist must pay $83.3 million
Reply #90 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 7:23pm

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 7:24pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 5:57pm:
Carl D wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 5:44pm:
Don't know about anyone else but I find it more than a little disturbing that you're keeping count.  Undecided

I find it funny that horseboy criticises Greg for 'obsessing' (his words not mine) on one of this decades most notorious public global figures , whilst horseboy obsesses on an anonymous poster on an obscure internet forum.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You couldn't make this shit up.

I'm living in his head rent-free.

He replies to every single post I make   Smiley

He's absolutely obsessed with me.

Aquascoot gets ever so triggered by the T word, Greggery.

You know, for a Desanctis supporter.

It might help if you used a safe word. A little more reverence could help too.

I don't know, you might find a term like Der Fuhrer a little less offensive.

DL, BF,  the "noble Alpha", mix it up a bit.

Anything but Trump.

No one has the right to not be offended, no?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #92 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 9:04pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 6:21pm:
John Smith wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 5:57pm:
Carl D wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 5:44pm:
Don't know about anyone else but I find it more than a little disturbing that you're keeping count.  Undecided

I find it funny that horseboy criticises Greg for 'obsessing' (his words not mine) on one of this decades most notorious public global figures , whilst horseboy obsesses on an anonymous poster on an obscure internet forum.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You couldn't make this shit up.

I'm living in his head rent-free.

He replies to every single post I make   Smiley

He's absolutely obsessed with me.

Trump is living in your head rent-free.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Feb 1st, 2024 at 10:57pm

She was a fan of Trumps show

ejc.jpg (32 KB | 1 )
ejc.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 5:15am

Baronvonrort wrote on Feb 1st, 2024 at 10:57pm:

That doesn't give him the right to rape her.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 8:30am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 2nd, 2024 at 5:15am:

When you're a star they want you to do it, Greggery. They asked him in his deposition, do you remember?

You said the ladies like being raped by celebrities, do you stand by that statement?

Sure. It's been that way for more than a thousand years.

Are you sure of that?

The big fella paused, possibly worried about how his words might be construed.

Look, maybe it's two thousand, I don't have the exact number.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #96 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 9:13am

Karnal wrote on Feb 2nd, 2024 at 8:30am:

When you're a star they want you to do it, Greggery. They asked him in his deposition, do you remember?

You said the ladies like being raped by celebrities, do you stand by that statement?

Are you sure of that?

EJC has yet to receive one (1) thin dime.....

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Feb 2nd, 2024 at 12:41pm

Panther wrote on Feb 2nd, 2024 at 9:13am:

When you're a star they want you to do it, either. Many have debts, mortgages or silent partGreggery. They asked him in his deposition, do you remember?

Are you sure of that?

https://imgur.com/8ikC9oL.jpg

https://imgur.com/zMPzIgK.png

https://imgur.com/GanwveZ.gif

Oh, I don't think the big fella chuckled when he heard $83 mil, dear. I think you'll find he was most toosh.

Let's add it up, shall we?

$5 mil for the first one.

$86 for the second.

New York's asking for $360 mil for the fraud. Engoron's already said guilty and they've upped it from the original $260, so that's the minimum.

5 + 86 + 260 = 351. $351 mil.

BF's already stumped up the 5. He's going to struggle to find 86. And he is most certainly not going to have $351 mil lying around, I can assure you of that.

BF would be lucky to have that amount in total assets. The golf clubs, the buildings, the lot. He doesn't own all these places outright. Many have debts, mortgages and various silent partners. The New York case certainly showed that, eh?

Engoran is almost certain to ban him from doing business in New York, so hussling's out. There's the politics business - the superpac's doing nicely, with all the chumps slinging in, but he can't do that indefinitely. He's only got one election left in him before he gets banged up.

Eric and Donnie are a weight around his neck - useless. He has to cop the fraud rap, they can't even do that.

As usual, the big fella has to take the fall. Typical.

Engoran's going to announce the result any day now, dear, so that's that. The Don will appeal, but he'll required to front a bond - the money in full.

All $351 mil.

Alina's out, she's interviewing for jobs as we speak. I doubt she'll get a spot on Fox. The big fella's already signalling his displeasure. He'll stiff her on her bill, and like all the other lawyers, she'll have to sue to get her fee.

Mike got his $3 mil, Rudy's pushing for his $2, and there's a dozen more holding out their hands for his cash.

We're up to a good $400 mil now, and we haven't even started on the four indictments.

No, Panther, your DL is not having a chuckle - not even close. When the business goes into receivership, he'll most likely be forced to file for bankruptcy - like Rudy.

I think it's a smart move.

You?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #98 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 8:23am

Karnal wrote on Feb 2nd, 2024 at 12:41pm:

When you're a star they want you to do it, either. Many have debts, mortgages or silent partGreggery. They asked him in his deposition, do you remember?

Are you sure of that?

Oh, I don't think the big fella chuckled when he heard $83 mil, dear. I think you'll find he was most toosh.

$86 for the second.

New York's asking for $360 mil for the fraud. Engoron's already said guilty and they've upped it from the original $260, so that's the minimum.

BF's already stumped up the 5.
He's going to struggle to find 86. And he is most certainly not going to have $351 mil lying around, I can assure you of that.

Whats your source? .... Can you share your links/sources you got that info from, from somewhere outside of from yer ass that is.

BF would be lucky to have that amount in total assets. The golf clubs, the buildings, the lot. He doesn't own all these places outright. Many have debts, mortgages and various silent partners. The New York case certainly showed that, eh?

Engoran is almost certain to ban him from doing business in New York, so hussling's out. There's the politics business - the superpac's doing nicely, with all the chumps slinging in, but he can't do that indefinitely. He's only got one election left in him before he gets banged up.

Eric and Donnie are a weight around his neck - useless. He has to cop the fraud rap, they can't even do that.

Engoran's going to announce the result any day now, dear, so that's that. The Don will appeal, but he'll required to front a bond - the money in full.

All $351 mil.

Alina's out, she's interviewing for jobs as we speak. I doubt she'll get a spot on Fox. The big fella's already signalling his displeasure. He'll stiff her on her bill, and like all the other lawyers, she'll have to sue to get her fee.

Mike got his $3 mil, Rudy's pushing for his $2, and there's a dozen more holding out their hands for his cash.

We're up to a good $400 mil now, and we haven't even started on the four indictments.

No, Panther, your DL is not having a chuckle - not even close. When the business goes into receivership, he'll most likely be forced to file for bankruptcy - like Rudy.

You?

They don't allow Chapter 11 Bankruptcy here in Australia, but a great deal in the good ole USA is Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, which is alive & quite well, & is the easiest way to shut down all debt collection, be they private or through court order.

When Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is granted the debtor can make scheduled, reduced (small) payments after any & all appeals have been completed, possibly many months, sometimes years, down the road. Such payments will also be based on any award reductions the appellate courts may have made along the way.  Wink

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2024 at 8:36am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 11:01am

Panther wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 8:23am:

Are you sure of that?

$86 for the second.

He's going to struggle to find 86. And he is most certainly not going to have $351 mil lying around, I can assure you of that.

Whats your source? .... Can you share your links/sources you got that info from, from somewhere outside of from yer ass that is.

All $351 mil.

You?

They don't allow Chapter 11 Bankruptcy here in Australia, but a great deal in the good ole USA is Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, which is alive & quite well, & is the easiest way to shut down all debt collection, be they private or through court order.

When Chapter 11 Bankruptcy is granted the debtor can make scheduled, reduced (small) payments after any & all appeals have been completed, possibly many months, sometimes years, down the road. Such payments will also be based on any award reductions the appellate courts may have made along the way.  Wink

The rapist has already paid the first $5 million to the court.

In order to appeal the $83.3 million he will have to pay at least 20% of that amount to the court.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 12:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 11:01am:
Panther wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 8:23am:

Are you sure of that?

$86 for the second.

All $351 mil.

You?

The rapist has already paid the first $5 million to the court.

In order to appeal the $83.3 million he will have to pay at least 20% of that amount to the court.

I see. So that's over $25 mil already, forgetting all his legal fees, many of which he still owes but is refusing to pay.

Excuse I, Panther, why would your DL be having a giggle?

The judge is stalling. He said he'd try to have a ruling by Jan 31, although he also said we'll have to wait and see what happens.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/01/11/trump-fraud-trial-closing-arguments-in-new-york-...

Waiting's not good, Panther. Every day that goes by, Engoran is writing more and more words to justify taking more and more dollars.

DL is not happy - far from it. The only reason he's running for prez is to hold off spending the rest of his life in jail.

That's your candidate, Panther. He's your law and order candidate, no?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 1:23pm

a lot of people would lose respect for trump if he paid E Jean a cent.

bottom feeders shouldnt be rewarded .

i'd prefer he went to jail where he becomes a mandela/ghandi/jesus type figure.

he'll be ead soon anyway.

better to go out on your feet , then live on your knees

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 1:33pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 1:23pm:

Yes, rapists.

Criminal defendant/rapist Trump has already paid $5 million to the court for Ms.Carroll.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 1:43pm

aquascoot wrote on Feb 3rd, 2024 at 1:23pm:

bottom feeders shouldnt be rewarded .

i'd prefer he went to jail where he becomes a mandela/ghandi/jesus type figure.

he'll be ead soon anyway.

better to go out on your feet , then live on your knees

How hard was that horse kick to the head?

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Feb 3rd, 2024 at 2:02pm

Pundits are predicting a well-over $370 mil settlement. There is also the criminal question of the big fella's witnesses' perjuring themselves during the trial.

Forbes estimate the big fella's total net worth to be around $2.6 bil. They also assert that he has lied to them consistently over the decades, so it's hard to tell.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trump#:~:text=The%20net%20worth...

$2.6 is an estimate only. The big fella could be a little bit richer or poorer, but one thing we know: his days as a New York boardroom hussler are over.

Yes, he will lose a good sixth of his wealth in fines and fraud settlements. Yes, some of his businesses are struggling, the failed media platform Truth Social losing more than $31.6 mil since it launched. Yes, his legal bills keep racking up, spending over $50 mil on lawyers last year alone, all billed to the chumps' political donations.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/31/politics/fundraising-trump-legal-fees-pacs/index....

But what's going to be really tough is losing his right to do business in New York. This will wound the big fella deeply. Previous cases like the charity fraud ruling, the Trump University class action settlement and even the 11 corporate bankruptcies cut, but this one will infect. There will no longer be any doubt whatsoever, that the big fella is, as ruled, a fraud.

So Panther, I'm curious. Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2024 at 2:07pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Send Topic Print