Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
KILL THE BOER !!! (Read 934 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

KILL THE BOER !!!
Feb 4th, 2024 at 6:59pm

Bye bye Boer (bye bye Dutch).
Then they're gonna come for you Aussies for stealing Black Australia too.
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=kill%20the%20boer%20truthli...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: KILL THE BOER !!!
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2024 at 8:22pm

Race War.
Africa is for 'Black People' only!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2024 at 8:32pm

We  have Zulus in Melbourne:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2024 at 9:02pm

The horrible thing about this is that unlike the British, who only wanted to 'push Politics' into South Africa.
The Boers were actually 'intergrating & assimilating' into local Southern African 'culture' and Farming was the major way of life there. Not Politics, not Military fighting, etc. It was Farming.
So the Boers took up Farming.

...but its just not good enough.
Real Farmers are Black Farmers.
Race War !!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Feb 5th, 2024 at 11:08am

African Peace and Equality, innit?

You could carpet AIDS the lot and nobody would notice the difference....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 5th, 2024 at 11:09am

Jasin wrote on Feb 4th, 2024 at 9:02pm:
The horrible thing about this is that unlike the British, who only wanted to 'push Politics' into South Africa.
The Boers were actually 'intergrating & assimilating' into local Southern African 'culture' and Farming was the major way of life there. Not Politics, not Military fighting, etc. It was Farming.
So the Boers took up Farming.

...but its just not good enough.
Real Farmers are Black Farmers.
Race War !!

Enough Is Never Enough
- starring Daniel Craig as James Bond in his long-awaited return...

M - "Now then Bond - once you've sorted out Vutin and his henchpersons - we've got a small job in Africa for you - then it's back to retirement, eh?"

James - "So when is enough ever enough for you?  Just a simple task... I know.... would you like me to fix the Middle East as well?  Just on my way through, of course!"

M- "Oh, no, no, no... we'll leave the ME for another time, shall we? First things first!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Feb 5th, 2024 at 1:48pm

Well this Racism is born from the Politics (by the British) more than from the effects of the Boers.
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=kill%20the%20boer%20truthli...
Many 'tribes' voluntarily fought with the Boers.
The British on the other hand 'paid' the Coloureds and then 'Blacks' to fight for them.

« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2024 at 2:06pm by Jasin »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 10:59am

Jasin wrote on Feb 4th, 2024 at 8:22pm:
Race War.

Dickhead .... how come it's scientifically stated that the ancestors of all races came out of Africa?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 8:10pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 10:59am:
Race War.

Dickhead .... how come it's scientifically stated that the ancestors of all races came out of Africa?

Monkey's and Apes came out of Africa.
Sapiens came out of the Middle-East.
Just ask 'God'.  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 9:17am

KILL THE PAKEHA !!

KILL WHARTEY !!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 9:18am

Gnads wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 10:59am:
Race War.

.... to be replaced there by the Louts of Africa.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 11:50am

After "Kill the Boer!!!"

They'll be chanting in their millions "Kill the Aussie" for stealing their black brother's land!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 12:52pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 7th, 2024 at 11:50am:
After "Kill the Boer!!!"

They'll be chanting in their millions "Kill the Aussie" for stealing their black brother's land!

Yet they still come over here to live yeah?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 1:22pm

After "Kill the Boer!!!"

What's this 'black brotherhood' thing?  I thought we were not supposed to see the colour of a person's skin...

Again - I never once noticed that Stan Grunt and Ray Martin were Aboriginal until they made a point of it...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 7th, 2024 at 2:08pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 7th, 2024 at 12:52pm:
After "Kill the Boer!!!"

Yet they still come over here to live yeah?

The biggest mistake we ever made - letting them in

Indigenous black Africans have their own sacred land in Africa. The Australian indigenous Aboriginals have their sacred land in Australia

These two prehistoric indigenous peoples will never get on together, the one from Africa is trespassing on the other's sacred dream-time land and cultural ways

We need a "Return to Africa" policy ... A plane ticket, $2,000 spending money, free food for one week when they arrive back home, money for taxi rides till they get a job

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print