Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Genocide Joe Biden is done. Poll shows Trump win (Read 561 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Genocide Joe Biden is done. Poll shows Trump win
Feb 6th, 2024 at 2:27pm

Genocide Joe and his administration of Zionist extremists is done for.

It could be an avalanche in November. It is certain Biden will lose the electoral college.

Genocide Joe's best prospects for the future are as a wax dummy in Tussaud's Wax Works. A wax dummy would be more successful than Genocide Joe because wax dummies can't screw up.

Hunter Biden can now be freed up to pursue corruption opportunities in Ukraine and wherever.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2024/02/04/trump-jumps-ahead-of-biden-in-new-nbc-po...

Quote:
Trump jumps ahead of Biden in new NBC poll, reveals VP shortlist

By JOE DWINELL | joed@bostonherald.com | Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: February 4, 2024 at 6:47 p.m. | UPDATED: February 4, 2024 at 9:59 p.m.

A surging Donald Trump would beat President Biden if the election were held today, a new NBC News poll states.

The weekend tally shows Trump up 47% to 42%, still within the margin of error but with two key factors that do not bode well for Biden.

The NBC poll shows Biden losing ground on the economy and immigration, where he comes in second to Trump 20 points and 30 points down, respectively.

“Four years, we had no wars. We defeated ISIS … We had the greatest economy in the history of our country … We did a job that few people have ever done,” Trump posted to his TruthSocial account Sunday.

Trump was all over the news as he appeared on Fox and all the political shows ran with the stunning jump he just made in a head-to-head survey.

“This is the biggest lead NBC has ever had in 16 polls for Donald Trump over Joe Biden,” NBC’s political correspondent Steve Kornacki told “Meet the Press” on Sunday.

Biden, the poll also shows, has dropped like a rock in his approval rating that now stands at an anemic 37%.

“Look how low Biden’s number is?” Kornacki added, saying an improving economy could still help the president.

Independent voters also favor Trump heavily. If Trump is found guilty of a felony, that could really hurt Trump’s support. But Kornacki cautioned that “hypotheticals” don’t poll well.

NBC sampled 1,000 registered voters for the poll taken from Jan. 26 to 30. The margin of error was 3.1%.

Former US ambassador to the UN and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley bested Biden 45% to 36% in the survey, the New York Post noted.

Trump seized on the poll news in a Fox News appearance Sunday, where he name-dropped Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem as potential running mates.

“Always it’s got to be one thing, it’s got to be someone who would be a good president,” Trump said, adding he has not made a decision yet.

Trump did say he did not reach out to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to talk about the vice presidency.

As for the border crisis that is now hitting cities all over the country — including Boston — he teased he may stage rallies in New York City where the cost of housing migrants has the NYC Mayor Eric Adams firing back at the Biden administration.

“Sunday Morning Futures” host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump if he believes he could flip blue states like New York and New Jersey, noting there is a rumor he is planning a rally in the South Bronx.

“Yeah, I think I will do that,” Fox reported Trump said of the South Bronx rally. “And I think I’ll do one maybe at Madison Square Garden.”

He agreed New Jersey, Virginia, New Mexico, and Minnesota can be flipped. “I’m not even sure that everything can’t be flipped,” he added.

Biden did win the South Carolina primary easily Saturday, but that may not be enough to win re-election.

As The Hill pointed out, Trump also holds a 23 point lead over Biden in having the necessary mental and physical health to be president.

Biden is 81, Trump 77.

Biden edges Trump by 2 points in the NBC poll over who would better protect democracy. Biden tops Trump by 12 points when it comes to dealing with abortion.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Genocide Joe Biden is done. Poll shows Trump win
Reply #1 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 3:53pm

The game's rigged, Laugh, as everybody knows.

You can't trust elections, that's just a given. Sleepy just needs Karmala to send the election results back. Maybe get a few supporters to stick up a gallows, riot, that sort of thing.

You'll see. It may not happen overnight but it will happen, no?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:24pm

Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 3:53pm:

You can't trust elections, that's just a given. Sleepy just needs Karmala to send the election results back. Maybe get a few supporters to stick up a gallows, riot, that sort of thing.

Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:41pm

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - Russia rigged it, Trump rigged it.
When the Dems rig the election (2020) - all clean, integrity, impervio guys to any rigging and never mind all the fake mail in ballots, you cannot identify SPECIFICALLY which ones are fake. Cunning plan, Baldrick.

I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief. The Dems simply do not have ANYONE outside their political dynasties - Clintons, Kennedy's and Obama's. The Republicans are not much better - Low Energy Jeb, FFS?
Trump is the Republican Bernie who actually succeeded, unlike Magic Grandpa Bern.
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:48pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:53pm

Apparently Dopey/Creepy/Incompetent/Demented/Paedo Biden is also a POTTY MOUTH. 
Grin Grin Grin
Now who would have thought?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:07pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:41pm:

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - ...

Clinton conceded within hours.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:23pm

I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief.

And yet, after more than three years not a single piece of evidence has been presented to show otherwise.

The few people who have been charged and convicted of voter fraud in 2020 were Republicans.

Trump - the rapist's - own lawyer said, under oath, in over 60 court cases that they had plenty of theories but no evidence.

None.  Not a single piece of evidence was presented in over 60 court cases, and the rapist's lawyers admitted that they had none to present.

If it's so obvious that the election was rigged, why is there not a single piece of evidence in existence to support your theory?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:53pm

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - Russia rigged it, Trump rigged it.
When the Dems rig the election (2020) - all clean, integrity, impervio guys to any rigging and never mind all the fake mail in ballots, you cannot identify SPECIFICALLY which ones are fake. Cunning plan, Baldrick.

I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief. The Dems simply do not have ANYONE outside their political dynasties - Clintons, Kennedy's and Obama's. The Republicans are not much better - Low Energy Jeb, FFS?
Trump is the Republican Bernie who actually succeeded, unlike Magic Grandpa Bern.

I know, right? You gotta know it's rigged when the most unpopular president in the history of polling loses every opinion poll for a good year prior to an election.

You gotta know its rigged when he rails against mail-in ballots and signals he won't concede if he loses and even tells election officials to stop the count when he planned to win and frankly did win the election.

You gotta know its rigged when he then hits up four states he lost and is taped telling one to find him 11,800 votes, which is one more than what he needs to win. But do you know?

We know he lost because you, dear boy, say it can't possibly be so. Black is white, day is night, etc. You're tendentious, mendacious and deceptive in every way. We all know that, every schoolboy knows.

After all, here's the buggers not trusting elections when they lose (2016):

Quote:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #8 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:10pm

No evidence has indeed emerged that there was any unlawful interference at all with the 2020 election.

All discrepancies that have been found in the count were in favor of Trump and had to be corrected back to Biden.

Unfortunately for Biden, he has managed the last 12 months badly with 3+ wars and a mountain of dead civilians.

Genocide Joe has divided and then subdivided the USA and caused discord in the global political environment.

Biden has lied publicly and he has forced his UK, French, and German allies to lie as well.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:23pm:
I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief.

And yet, after more than three years not a single piece of evidence has been presented to show otherwise.

The few people who have been charged and convicted of voter fraud in 2020 were Republicans.

Trump - the rapist's - own lawyer said, under oath, in over 60 court cases that they had plenty of theories but no evidence.

None.  Not a single piece of evidence was presented in over 60 court cases, and the rapist's lawyers admitted that they had none to present.

If it's so obvious that the election was rigged, why is there not a single piece of evidence in existence to support your theory?

I'm curious.

So? Three of the big fella's co-conspirators have already confessed to election rigging. This is hardly about evidence, Greggery.

This is about the old boy's hurt feelings. Does he not, after everything he's stood for here for all these years, deserve to have his Dear Leader in the White House? 

After everything he's espoused. Enlightenment principles, Western values, intelligence and integrity, superior culture, rule of law. Does he not have feelings too? If you prick him does he not bleed?

I think not. The old boy's the victim here, Greggery, don't you ever forget it. Here he is, showing us all the way, and this is the thanks he gets.

Typical.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #10 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:20pm

I hope Trump wins his Presidential Immunity claim making Presidents above the law....Then Joe Biden as President could order Trumps execution for treason....As Joe Biden is President there is nothing the Republicans can do about it!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Be careful that victories do not carry the seed of future defeats.
Ralph W. Sockman

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:25pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:10pm:
No evidence has indeed emerged that there was any unlawful interference at all with the 2020 election.

All discrepancies that have been found in the count were in favor of Trump and had to be corrected back to Biden.

Unfortunately for Biden, he has managed the last 12 months badly with 3+ wars and a mountain of dead civilians.

Genocide Joe has divided and then subdivided the USA and caused discord in the global political environment.

Biden has lied publicly and he has forced his UK, French, and German allies to lie as well.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:37pm by Karnal »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:35pm

I'm curious.

You are a lying, slimey, selectively quoting Slovenian content farmer, stinky turd.
**** off.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:38pm

Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:53pm:

I know, right? You gotta know it's rigged when the most unpopular president in the history of polling loses every opinion poll for a good year prior to an election.

You gotta know its rigged when he rails against mail-in ballots and signals he won't concede if he loses and even tells election officials to stop the count when he planned to win and frankly did win the election.

You gotta know its rigged when he then hits up four states he lost and is taped telling one to find him 11,800 votes, which is one more than what he needs to win. But do you know?

We know he lost because you, dear boy, say it can't possibly be so. Black is white, day is night, etc. You're tendentious, mendacious and deceptive in every way. We all know that, every schoolboy knows.

After all, here's the buggers not trusting elections when they lose (2016):

Quote:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

Nor are an honest man, trouser sniffing paki arse bandit.

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.
September 26, 2019  WaPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:39pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:35pm:

I'm curious.

You are a lying, slimey, selectively quoting Slovenian content farmer, stinky turd.
**** off.

Now now, dear boy, don't talk with your mouth full.

Terribly bad manners.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print