Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Genocide Joe Biden is done. Poll shows Trump win (Read 563 times)
Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Genocide Joe Biden is done. Poll shows Trump win
Reply #15 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:44pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:38pm:
Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:53pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 4:41pm:
Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 3:53pm:
The game's rigged, Laugh, as everybody knows.

You can't trust elections, that's just a given. Sleepy just needs Karmala to send the election results back. Maybe get a few supporters to stick up a gallows, riot, that sort of thing.

You'll see. It may not happen overnight but it will happen, no?

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - Russia rigged it, Trump rigged it.
When the Dems rig the election (2020) - all clean, integrity, impervio guys to any rigging and never mind all the fake mail in ballots, you cannot identify SPECIFICALLY which ones are fake. Cunning plan, Baldrick.

I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief. The Dems simply do not have ANYONE outside their political dynasties - Clintons, Kennedy's and Obama's. The Republicans are not much better - Low Energy Jeb, FFS?
Trump is the Republican Bernie who actually succeeded, unlike Magic Grandpa Bern.

I know, right? You gotta know it's rigged when the most unpopular president in the history of polling loses every opinion poll for a good year prior to an election.

You gotta know its rigged when he rails against mail-in ballots and signals he won't concede if he loses and even tells election officials to stop the count when he planned to win and frankly did win the election.

You gotta know its rigged when he then hits up four states he lost and is taped telling one to find him 11,800 votes, which is one more than what he needs to win. But do you know?

We know he lost because you, dear boy, say it can't possibly be so. Black is white, day is night, etc. You're tendentious, mendacious and deceptive in every way. We all know that, every schoolboy knows.

After all, here's the buggers not trusting elections when they lose (2016):

Quote:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

Nor are an honest man, trouser sniffing paki arse bandit.

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.
September 26, 2019  WaPo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Excuse I, is this you admitting that Hillary conceded the 2016 election, supported the transition, attended the inauguration and did everything humanly possible to support the peaceful transfer of power to the 45th prez?

Or are you still trying to swallow Greggery's stool?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:56pm

Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:44pm:

You can't trust elections, that's just a given. Sleepy just needs Karmala to send the election results back. Maybe get a few supporters to stick up a gallows, riot, that sort of thing.

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - Russia rigged it, Trump rigged it.
When the Dems rig the election (2020) - all clean, integrity, impervio guys to any rigging and never mind all the fake mail in ballots, you cannot identify SPECIFICALLY which ones are fake. Cunning plan, Baldrick.

I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief. The Dems simply do not have ANYONE outside their political dynasties - Clintons, Kennedy's and Obama's. The Republicans are not much better - Low Energy Jeb, FFS?
Trump is the Republican Bernie who actually succeeded, unlike Magic Grandpa Bern.

I know, right? You gotta know it's rigged when the most unpopular president in the history of polling loses every opinion poll for a good year prior to an election.

You gotta know its rigged when he rails against mail-in ballots and signals he won't concede if he loses and even tells election officials to stop the count when he planned to win and frankly did win the election.

You gotta know its rigged when he then hits up four states he lost and is taped telling one to find him 11,800 votes, which is one more than what he needs to win. But do you know?

We know he lost because you, dear boy, say it can't possibly be so. Black is white, day is night, etc. You're tendentious, mendacious and deceptive in every way. We all know that, every schoolboy knows.

Quote:
Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it. It also enshrines other things; the rule of law, the principle that we are all equal in rights and dignity, freedom of worship and expression. We respect and cherish these values too and we must defend them.

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

Excuse I, is this you admitting that Hillary conceded the 2016 election, supported the transition, attended the inauguration and did everything humanly possible to support the peaceful transfer of power to the 45th prez?

Look at the highlighted date, paki arse bandit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #17 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:07pm:

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - ...

Clinton conceded within hours.

Yes that is correct around 2 am on the election night.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:59pm

I find it difficult to believe Frank ever attended uni, let alone now works in one. Talk about cheque book degrees.  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #19 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:03pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:35pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:23pm:
I think it would have been conceivable for Trump to lose the 2020 fair and square, just not to such a preposterous duo as Bidden/Harris. That simply beggars belief.

And yet, after more than three years not a single piece of evidence has been presented to show otherwise.

The few people who have been charged and convicted of voter fraud in 2020 were Republicans.

Trump - the rapist's - own lawyer said, under oath, in over 60 court cases that they had plenty of theories but no evidence.

None.  Not a single piece of evidence was presented in over 60 court cases, and the rapist's lawyers admitted that they had none to present.

If it's so obvious that the election was rigged, why is there not a single piece of evidence in existence to support your theory?

I'm curious.

You are a lying, slimey, selectively quoting Slovenian content farmer, stinky turd.
**** off.

Funniest thing was the dumb ninjas. They had drunk the cool aid. When they audited the votes they expected to find wrongdoing. The issue here was that Trump and the republicans expected them to create the result that they wanted and didn't expect them to actually count the votes.

The Ninja's couldn't believe that they had counted the votes and found that Biden actually won by more, they really believed that a fair count would find that Trump won and it just didn't.

Not only that but their was no wonton soup on any of the ballots believe it or not.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #20 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:05pm

John Smith wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:59pm:
I find it difficult to believe Frank ever attended uni, let alone now works in one. Talk about cheque book degrees.  Roll Eyes

I worked in a Uni for a while - you don't have to be smart to do that though some very clever people do.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:13pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:56pm:

Quote:

And are you comparing this to the politician who told the Secret Service to let armed protesters into a rally carrying LYNCH MIKE PENCE signs because they weren't there to get him?

That's a question.

What's the matter, old boy, cat got your tongue?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:18pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 6:57pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 5:07pm:

You buggers don't trust election when the Dems lose (2016) - ...

Clinton conceded within hours.

Yes that is correct around 2 am on the election night.

Sure, but the old boy's saying she took it back - three years later.

And the big fella had to win in 2020 because -

I forget.

He calls this honesty. In the other thread, he's praising Tucker.

You know, Tucker Carlson

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:24pm

Well, I find it difficult to believe that you have been crossing roads all these years and haven't been hit by a truck.

Talk about DUMB luck.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #24 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:30pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:24pm:

Well, I find it difficult to believe that you have been crossing roads all these years and haven't been hit by a truck.

Talk about DUMB luck.

Frank is frequently hit by a truck.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:30pm

Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:13pm:

Quote:

And are you comparing this to the politician who told the Secret Service to let armed protesters into a rally carrying LYNCH MIKE PENCE signs because they weren't there to get him?

That's a question.

The america political system is poisoned and buggered, good and proper. It doesn't matter what happens this November.

You buggerwits carry on as if it was all still a legitimate and respected political and electoral system just because your sock puppet is in the WH.

But it isn't. That the American political system has NEEDED and produced a handgranadl like Trump just shows that you chattering mongs and buggerers are carrying on oblviously, like the idiots you are.

Who buggered it up? It was not Trump. He is the response. He is the blowback. there is NO going back to Hussein O'Bama and Dubya..

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #26 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:38pm

Quote:

Quote:
Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election

Even though what she said was true she still conceded defeat on election night, fully supported a peaceful transition of power and has never once claimed that Trump didn't win the election vote count.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 10:02pm

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:30pm:
Karnal wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:13pm:

Quote:

That's a question.

The america political system is poisoned and buggered, good and proper. It doesn't matter what happens this November.

You buggerwits carry on as if it was all still a legitimate and respected political and electoral system just because your sock puppet is in the WH.

But it isn't. That the American political system has NEEDED and produced a handgranadl like Trump just shows that you chattering mongs and buggerers are carrying on oblviously, like the idiots you are.

Who buggered it up? It was not Trump. He is the response. He is the blowback. there is NO going back to Hussein O'Bama and Dubya..

Yes, old boy, I think I see what you're getting at.

That all started with Hillary conceding the 2016 election, asking her supporters to accept the results and support the rightful winner, in the democratic tradition of the peaceful transfer of power.

2020 was just a response, no? Now who could it be?

But of course. You blame the Kenyan. You blame Islam. You blame O'Bama.

He certified the 2020 election, no?

Tsk tsk tsk.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 6th, 2024 at 10:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 6th, 2024 at 7:38pm:

Quote:

Quote:
Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election

Even though what she said was true she still conceded defeat on election night, fully supported a peaceful transition of power and has never once claimed that Trump didn't win the election vote count.

Yes, but the old boy dismisses the 2020 result immediately.

Not because the big fella lost, or hadn't won an opinion poll in a year, or was found to have conspired to rig it completely, but because - O'Bama.

In the other thread, the old boy's defending Tucker - for admitting to lies.

Intelligence and integrity, innit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print